• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
They're both completely the wrong size and stretched horribly. They can't be used like this.
I know, They arent supposed to be used they are just the raw ones i had made for display.
I have the correct-sized ones. Also it auto resizes them if you change CSPs with BrawlBox. If you don't its fine. When I release the beta version im including the correct-sized CSPs.

EDIT: You really think I would give people a hard time to have to resize them on their on. Im not that mean :p

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Poppant has a present and a piece of candy or two as separate models. but KG, all you'd have to do is replace the new model over one of the character's graphic you're replacing, and then call it up in PSA during the animations you want. by the way, who was Poppant replacing again? if you replace one of the MotionEtc files, it'll be an article and still act like what it replaced. if you replace one of the FitCharacter.pac files, then it'll be an external graphic, so you can attach it to which bone you want, but the texture may not look right.
Thanks plenty, but how would I go about finding which ID the graphic has?

EDIT: I also made Ludwig's CSI.
Looks like he *puts on sunglasses* saw the big picture.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Ok here you guys go. Since you guys want the RIGHT SIZED CSPs on display then here you go....

CSI.....

CSP.....

Happy now? Sorry if im being harsh but those lasts ones were RAW and just for DISPLAY. So heres the correct-sized ones.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Mario Version 2? At least wait until the ARF Engine is complete before releasing a COPY of a character. Thats just wasting a slot unless your putting it over mario.

EDIT: No, im not posting Ludwig on that forum. I dont want it all over the web creating hype. Its staying on Minions Revenge until I can get a working beta released.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a model of Kamek's Broom from NSMBW? because I want to work on my Kamek project while some glitches are being fixed for Ludwig. (I am going to release an Alpha for Ludwig tommorow)

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Dang I gotta stop double posting....

Ok. Don't expect alot from the Alpha Release of Ludwig Von Koopa. Just expect being able to "PLAY" as him. Just think of the Alpha as a "DEMO" of the Beta. The first beta release will be the only beta release then i'll start releasing versions. I expect to have the first beta finished and released bye the middle of November. (Eastern United States) Also check out my new sig!

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
I returned and i want to help with ludwig and other minions so:
here is the animations with the shell and model fixed by camonsters the animations are a bit but ill help with his psa
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyzyqbmvwmj
and the chr0s:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v2ih4yrtmhabw5q in that link dont pay attention to the pikmin 00,01... they are bad models.
port him in the character all of you want or decide
Oh so you are working on PSA? Cool. I'll send you the project files tommorow.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Ludwig Von Koopa
Alpha Release!​

Alright like I said dont expect much from the alpha! (IT IS JUST A DEMO OF WHAT IS TO COME TO LUDWIG!) I expect to have the beta done and released by the middle of November. (Depends who I want to work on most.) Alright one question guys. Do you guys want Ludwig or Kamek the most. (Doesnt really matter because Ludwig is way ahead of Kamek) My original was to do them one at a time but I decided to work on Kamek for a little bit.
KAMEK IS STUCK SINCE I CANT GET HIS BROOMSTICK MDL0

Ok back to the Alpha of Ludwig. The alpha package contains CSPs and the Lucas (LUDWIG) Files. So here you go-

http://www.mediafire.com/?cvyw36b1rubfl2o

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
I was going to say what's below but I realized I was wrong. :embarrass:

"You're both wrong. -__-
It's a magikoopa it doesn't have a name."

Also, someone needs to make Wizardhimer. Now. That guy was epic. :bee:

Edit: I fixed how poppant held items weird. :D

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
You ain't the only one with a jack 'o latern.

Happy Halloween!
Ooooooooh nice. :bee:

But it looks like no-one's gonna make a halloween brawl thing.

SUPER EDIT: Well out of the kindness of my heart and 20 minutes, I made this.

I don't suppose anyone would be interested in a perfectly glitch free and item holding gardevoir?
*cough* *cough* Leafbarret *cough*

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
20 mins? Glitch free? You ripped, hexxed and ported that in 20 mins?!!??!!?!? Wow your good, anyways does anyone have any good stage ideas for Ludwig?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
KG.. you still cease to amazing me.. -_-.. Im thinking of...when toad will be fixed D:.. -_- btw pikazz did you ever get on that?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Correct if I'm wrong but something is wrong with the Toad link :(
Yea sorry about that. I acidently hit delete all on my mediafire and so most of it is all gone. I dont think Im going to reupload it till I can get the item glitch fixed and ive at least redone the basic animations to what GALOT made.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
20 mins? Glitch free? You ripped, hexxed and ported that in 20 mins?!!??!!?!? Wow your good, anyways does anyone have any good stage ideas for Ludwig?
KG.. you still cease to amazing me.. -_-.. Im thinking of...when toad will be fixed D:.. -_- btw pikazz did you ever get on that?
D'awwww thanks. :embarrass:
And most of the time was just me screwing with bone names to get zelda's animations to work on gardevoir.

And if Pikazz doesn't mind, I could do it today if you want. :)
Just need his permission first.

Also, I think a good stage for ludwig would be his end-world castle battle platforms. :bee:

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
D'awwww thanks. :embarrass:
And most of the time was just me screwing with bone names to get zelda's animations to work on gardevoir.

And if Pikazz doesn't mind, I could do it today if you want. :)
Just need his permission first.

Also, I think a good stage for ludwig would be his end-world castle battle platforms. :bee:
Oh yea. Thats probably a good idea for a stage. i cant rip it from the game because that boss stage is not MDL0

EDIT: What level number is it?

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Yea sorry about that. I acidently hit delete all on my mediafire and so most of it is all gone. I dont think Im going to reupload it till I can get the item glitch fixed and ive at least redone the basic animations to what GALOT made.
You know that pikazz fixed that item glitch right?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Just got through fixing the glitches for Tabuu that TRCShade has been working on.

Just sayin....

Edit: also, I may have time to fix stuff later today if anyone wants glitches fixed. :bee:

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
I think pikazz has them I mean the files. Ill try to upload it anyway
Alright i'll see what I can do, but at the moment I'm kind of away from a computer that has anything close to brawl hacking tools. :p

Edit: Eh, tried it. and for some reason none of the glitches are fixed but the item one. O.o
Toad might be pulling a wheelie on this one. :c

Top Bottom