• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
it appears that i have the model file, and possibly some animations for Ludwig, but he's not ported over anyone. so the question is, who do you want him over?

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
it appears that i have the model file, and possibly some animations for Ludwig, but he's not ported over anyone. so the question is, who do you want him over?
I returned and i want to help with ludwig and other minions so:
here is the animations with the shell and model fixed by camonsters the animations are a bit but ill help with his psa
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nyzyqbmvwmj
and the chr0s:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?v2ih4yrtmhabw5q in that link dont pay attention to the pikmin 00,01... they are bad models.
port him in the character all of you want or decide

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Ok thanks. That will help alot. (I was using the bad model) And I was thinking about porting him to Pit or Lucas. Anyways thanks.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
I ported Ludwig to Lucas and am now working on the textures because they got screwed up. Also what should I resize the model to?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
Poppant has a present and a piece of candy or two as separate models. but KG, all you'd have to do is replace the new model over one of the character's graphic you're replacing, and then call it up in PSA during the animations you want. by the way, who was Poppant replacing again? if you replace one of the MotionEtc files, it'll be an article and still act like what it replaced. if you replace one of the FitCharacter.pac files, then it'll be an external graphic, so you can attach it to which bone you want, but the texture may not look right.

and NintendoShadowMario, you don't have to re-do the animations, all you have to do is open the FitOlimarMotionEtc.pac and export the (completed) animations separately, and then import them into a clean FitLucasMotionEtc.pac file. as for resizing, pick a bone that controls the entire model (like the hip bone), and set the X, Y, and Z scale to however big you want. the models from NSMBWii are pretty big in Brawl, so i'd say somewhere between .25 and .5 for the size. you'll have to do that for every animation, but it'll be easier to do that than to get the model resizing program to work.

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
yes only export them and replace the ludwigs not olimars animation over lucas´
EDIT:o do snoopy´s answer

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Poppant has a present and a piece of candy or two as separate models. but KG, all you'd have to do is replace the new model over one of the character's graphic you're replacing, and then call it up in PSA during the animations you want. by the way, who was Poppant replacing again? if you replace one of the MotionEtc files, it'll be an article and still act like what it replaced. if you replace one of the FitCharacter.pac files, then it'll be an external graphic, so you can attach it to which bone you want, but the texture may not look right.

and NintendoShadowMario, you don't have to re-do the animations, all you have to do is open the FitOlimarMotionEtc.pac and export the (completed) animations separately, and then import them into a clean FitLucasMotionEtc.pac file. as for resizing, pick a bone that controls the entire model (like the hip bone), and set the X, Y, and Z scale to however big you want. the models from NSMBWii are pretty big in Brawl, so i'd say somewhere between .25 and .5 for the size. you'll have to do that for every animation, but it'll be easier to do that than to get the model resizing program to work.
Ok thanks I resized and ported the animations. Should I just keep this project on Minions Revenge or make a new thread?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
i'd say keep it here or in the Fully New Character Archive, until a good amount of progress is done. that way people won't get mad because of another character that has little done. and besides, this thread could use a little more action like me finally continuing Waddle Doo and Dee.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
i'd say keep it here or in the Fully New Character Archive, until a good amount of progress is done. that way people won't get mad because of another character that has little done. and besides, this thread could use a little more action like me finally continuing Waddle Doo and Dee.
Ok, i'll keep it here for awhile. I am determined to not quit Ludwig. (I have no life) lol.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
(Sorry Double Post)
Oh great. It got the "Gets hit by every attack on the screen glitch" I heard you can fix that right Snoopy?

EDIT: I also made Ludwig's CSP and CSI.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
i can fix just about any glitch a model swap can encounter. send me the files and i'll fix it. is that the only problem it's having?

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
(sorry double post)
Where is a good place to upload photos so i can put pictures of the CSPs and CSIs of Ludwig.
First of all use imageshack.us and second of all.. while I wait for toad.. I wanna put a minion over zelda... Something magicy... Mage type... -_- idk.. I just thought of it..

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Featuring..... NEW LUDWIG VON KOOPA UPDATES!

I have ported Ludwig over Lucas and created a CSP and CSI for Ludwig (Feel free to make better ones if you want.)
CSP.....

CSI.....

Ludwigs Glitches......
ALOT!

Project KAMEK coming soon.....

EDIT: For some reason Ludwig is still Huge when he starts and moves and T-Posed when he uses UP-B. The only time when he is normal sized is if you dont move at all. And he hovers off the ground.

EDIT2: NEW CSP AND CSI ON NEXT PAGE

Top Bottom