• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minions' Revenge - A new minion comes, and an old friend returns.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
..I'm not sure how to get more in depth than that. It was just a suggestion.

So apparently we're all making versions of ourselves now, you say? Suppose I have an idea for a joke set I could write for that.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

So apparently we're all making versions of ourselves now, you say? Suppose I have an idea for a joke set I could write for that.
Well the all making versions of ourselves was a suggestion. I think it would be fun if we did it. My Final smash will include guns

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

Yep, apparently.
And It'd be fun to see a joke set, if you can come up with one. :laugh:

Well the all making versions of ourselves was a suggestion. I think it would be fun if we did it. My Final smash will include guns
Wait, am I doing the guns?
Because I wasn't told anything about guns. :confused:

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
GALOT, that's entirely possible to model swap and do a PSA for them all. it's basically what we've been doing all along. but with them all being vertexes of Metaknight, they wouldn't have the item holding glitch, which at this point is really the only unfixable glitch that most model swaps encounter. the question is, would anybody want to do that? i can always do the porting, if needed.

and you could always get the Waddle Dee Metaknight texture and vertex the sword into a spear...

and has anyone else noticed the thread title changed? sneaky Serrix.

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
The main problem being I can't do any sort of actual hacking worth dirt. That and the dee texture, I'm pretty sure, would involve more than just his sword being vertexed. Lordy it's not fun only being able to come up with ideas.

Also Serrix is a ninja. Hide the kids.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Gentlemen.
Has the great serrix returned to his people? Hey guys im actually down with that minions psa idea. The item glitch is the hugest problem I definatly agree with that. Well I suppose if someone with psa knowledge would be willing to help me I could take a crack at it while I prepare my moveset for mellow

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
It's still gonna make it so that it can grab ledges and items and...oh, whatever. There's probably some way to prevent that, or maybe you don't want to.

btw someone's doing spear dee now so..

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
@get a load of this

I'm actually going to keep the ability to grab ledges, use shield, and use items.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Has the great serrix returned to his people? Hey guys im actually down with that minions psa idea. The item glitch is the hugest problem I definatly agree with that. Well I suppose if someone with psa knowledge would be willing to help me I could take a crack at it while I prepare my moveset for mellow
Nope, :( psa has nothing to do with the item glitch.
To get rid of it, your probably better off screwing with tabuu.

And YES! today starts my 5 day weekend! :bee::bee::bee::bee:
Gonna hack a lot during it! and probably finish GCF, my new menu and maybe start my new minion.

And if someone's doing spear dee, you can tell them to come here. just to get updated whenever something happens.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Nope, :( psa has nothing to do with the item glitch.
To get rid of it, your probably better off screwing with tabuu.

And YES! today starts my 5 day weekend! :bee::bee::bee::bee:
Gonna hack a lot during it! and probably finish GCF, my new menu and maybe start my new minion.

And if someone's doing spear dee, you can tell them to come here. just to get updated whenever something happens.
NEW MINION!!?!?!?!?! Possibly over a character my bro doesn't use. I plan to focus only on GCF. and I look forward to your new menu. We should pick a song to go as our menu song lol

Serrix

Smash Journeyman
Green Alloy sounds good...
Spear Dee should come here, yes.
As for the menu song, someone find a good one from a game.
As for myself... as I said, I would be dropping by to see how things are going now and then.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
Green Alloy sounds good...
Spear Dee should come here, yes.
As for the menu song, someone find a good one from a game.
As for myself... as I said, I would be dropping by to see how things are going now and then.
Serrix has returned to the minion kingdom! all hail serrix! lol im going to ask a certain awsome hacker for a vertex on a unfinished project here at minions revenge. Can anyone guess what project?

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Woah, that came out really, really well.
Thanks. :)

Lookin' spiffy there, Kangaroogreen. Definitely got to try this out when Comic-Con's over.

...so something about guns and books?
I really like how the beanie turned out.
And that's definitely the best katana I've ever made in anything. :D

And Comic-con!?
MAN! why can't it be in canada!

Get A Load of This!

Smash Journeyman
Hardly see the relevance to minions for that to be in a minions pack...Why not just Ode to Minions?

On another note...seems like Spear Dee might be running into a rut again. Person doing him's not able to do the vertex or animations and hit the filesize wall like a truck. Ouch.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Hardly see the relevance to minions for that to be in a minions pack...Why not just Ode to Minions?

On another note...seems like Spear Dee might be running into a rut again. Person doing him's not able to do the vertex or animations and hit the filesize wall like a truck. Ouch.
I can't see why the filesize would be too big for waddle dee, he really doesn't have a large amount of colours. :ohwell:

And the menu song is ok, but it's still too night rave for me.

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I can't see why the filesize would be too big for waddle dee, he really doesn't have a large amount of colours. :ohwell:

And the menu song is ok, but it's still too night rave for me.
Yea I see what your saying. I have another idea. Its a kirby song. Ill send it to you through MSN

Top Bottom