• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini ROB Factory! Come Get Your Mini ROBs Here!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Just have a ROB ditto with Chozen, it'll make you feel really good about your ROB;)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
not worth it (ohhhh hahaha)...at this point, I'll only accept losing to Azen in dittos [until I play OS, no guarantee about the result since he claims the same ROB-ditto-skill deficiency that I do] and beating any other ROB will make me feel...okay*. Unless they've beaten me. In which case, they must be destroyed.

Hence, my current target.....Nackers.

*okay okay, beating Chozen's ROB would make me feel pretty great =D Of course, JCaesar, I also plan to do away with you and your Hot Topic attitude. Don't make me explain that. Just look at your posts in this thread ;).

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman

Lemme know what to change, but I probably won't be able to change it for a few hours (have to charge the freon in my car and I have no idea how to do it)

And I don't know what fashion rob is, toasty, so I didn't know what to do >_>

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I mean...

<-- Personal Trainer that Smokes

<-- 19 Year old Guy Dating a bombshell

<-- Has his sh*t together

<-- lives in Va

<-- Sexy Beast?

"Nacker"

--^ large

--^ jolly

--^ black man

--^ too good @ rob dittos

--^ very cuddily

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
i normally would say... "f*cks beautiful women check" but that would be very disrespectful to my wonderful finance' so i think i'll just say "in love w/ a beautiful girl check"

^_^

btw nacker.. how did you get the ROB glyph on the left side of your sig.. i cant doit w/ mine... YOU MUST TELL ME.. [and build a market place so i can send you my extra crop ;p]

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
wootzorz.. wow dude i need to fricking wait like a day before i can build anything else >_>; BAH.. btw... i'm already creating like this MASSIVE alliance between like 6 people in server 4.. you're lucky you know me son

and just wait.. you soon will realize that Gauls>>>>Romans [i don't do buttsecks] and being on a server where the top is only @ pop 140, instead of 6k is MUCH MUCH better

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
so...I don't normally care for such matters [save the jokes made way back when about MMs regarding this matter] but you keep talking about this fiance` of yours....a lot. I might have to revert to high school tactics..............

PICS OR SHE DOESN'T EXIST!!!

*crushes playing card* o_O!!!!!!

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
I mean.. if you say so my good sir...

I have more but i'm not quite how "appropriate" they are for the boards ;p

edit- and here is a pic of me to complete the set...

I'm the guy holding the girl <(^_^)b

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Of course, JCaesar, I also plan to do away with you and your Hot Topic attitude. Don't make me explain that. Just look at your posts in this thread ;).
:confused: I don't get it, all I've talked about in this thread was switching to green ROB cause blue ROB is overused.

Also, gj Chozen! Of course, she's hotter when she doesn't have your car keys in her hand;)

toasty

Smash Hero
awww, you don't know how the majority of Hot Topic kids love to shop there under the guise of "being different"? It's to the point where most of them will don the shirt saying "You may laugh at me because I'm different but I laugh at you because you're all the same" [I love the shirt that says "you may laugh at us because we're all the same, but I laugh at you because Hot Topic is owned by The Gap] more to the point, they claim to detest/abandon bands/styles once they've become "popular" (eg, been on MTV/the radio)

Not hating on Hot Topic cuz I've gotten many a band shirt and pair of Stewie Griffin boxers from said establishment...just the culture. [though, much <3 for you, JCaesar]

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ah that's where you lost me... I've never heard of Hot Topic. It's a clothing store I assume?

You got me there though, I greatly dislike playing popular characters/colors.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
wow LMFAO @ mr Caeser...

Toasty i'm quite certain you would **** my sh*t in an ROB ditto...

Can you handle my Yoshi..

btw.. i now have a pimp stick which you shall all see at the next tourney..

--^ mini ROBs are sexy

toasty

Smash Hero
oooh, my bad. you should be happy you don't get the reference then. I remember when I first went to a Hot Topic. It was in Michigan. And I was in heaven. This was 2001. It was goth/metal/punk all in one place, with some tasteful selections in classic/"alternative"/GOOD rock clothing/stickers/posters/patches...and then...

A Carebear wearing a Good Charlotte t-shirt exploded.

EDIT: @Chozen

I shall train against The |Egg| Sniper...and then **** your ****. And if that doesn't happen, then I'll take after you and find comfort in the fact that I, too, am in love with a beautiful bombshell of a woman :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I live out in the country, so I get my clothes at target, walmart, or maybe sears if i need something nice. Not that I would shop at one of those trendy stores given the choice... *shudder* ... metrosexuality FTL

Oh and about half of my shirts I got at concerts.

Chozen your gay little dinosaur is definitely going down next time we meet. So get on your bike and start riding to laurel.

toasty

Smash Hero
haha I got the rest of my band shirts at shows too :) also...I'm kind of half metro, and not afraid to admit it. half meaning I'm vain enough to say I'm vain, and I like wearing nice clothes, but I'm not full on metro because I don't generally CARE about wearing nice clothes...make sense?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
haha I got the rest of my band shirts at shows too :) also...I'm kind of half metro, and not afraid to admit it. half meaning I'm vain enough to say I'm vain, and I like wearing nice clothes, but I'm not full on metro because I don't generally CARE about wearing nice clothes...make sense?
Staying wayyy off topic...
Yeah that makes sense, a lot of people are like that. I wear nice clothes when I go to work or go out with a girl, but only because I have to. If it was up to me, I'd wear a T-shirt and jeans at all times. I'm a bit of a redneck myself.

toasty

Smash Hero
BACK ON TOPIC:

not sure if I should do the way over the top mini-ROB sig, or something simple. >_>

oh and I think someone asked earlier what Fashion ROB was...

Any character costume that is purple [ROB, Toon Link, for example] is automatically "Fashion Sense *insert character name*" hence my main: Fashion Sense ROB :)

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
zephyrnereus said:
OLDER ROBS
(note: "pirinola" means top in Spanish)
First of all, I would like to say that pirinola does not mean top in spanish... Trompo means top in spanish (spanish is my first language).

Second of all, pretty cool thread I will probably request something later on.

Until then I hope I clarified the pirinola not equal to top in spanish lol remember trompo means top.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Unfortunately this topic kinda died... I dunno where zeph went.

Wolydarg made a few also but he seems to be gone too.

Where are you my Robotic Operating Brothers?

Frate

Smash Journeyman
Let's wake this thread to life a bit! Now I reckon these take an obnoxious amount of time to make, but an idea in the future is glide toss spamming! ::D:D:D::D

chckn

Smash Ace
yeah back off topic, nothing wrong with that toasty. Lol and since when is it metro to dress presentable?

Shress

Smash Rookie
I kinda want a silver R.O.B. doing an Nair over and over and over again.

chckn

Smash Ace
Brilliant! O great mini ROB maker please do us this one favor and you will be awarded many many knackers.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
forgot about this thread, it doesn't seem like zeph is still around anymore, I'll still do my best to make the mini-robs here and there, but no promises :)

Any chance I can get a green robot up smashing?

As always, lemme know if you want anything changed, no trouble at all.

I want yellow and black R.O.B. pulling out a gun and saying "$$$$$"
Make me a gun and I'll do it >_>

10pinkrobsdoingrepeatedbaisrwhilesaying10knackers
Wanna give me the colors to use for a pink ROB? I'm not very artsy.

Top Bottom