• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia

Polls

• Total voters

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah. I'd rather just lynch zen > lynch PJB. Should be GG by then.

Kary what do you want to do, wondering what your direction is since before you were pushing for Orbo.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Idk. Orbo's claim made me suspect him. On top of that, he was saying stuff like 'Zen is indy at worst' and now he wants to lynch him.
I agree that it is probably a red herring setup, so I don't think NAs will actually sort it out.
What do you think of Orbo, Ran? You must be pretty ok with him?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
it's possible ran. but having just a dayvig running around with nothing to balance it seems off.

I think this is sort of an experimental setup. I don't even know why the vig didn't end the day. Lots of odd things that don't really add up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Idk. Orbo's claim made me suspect him. On top of that, he was saying stuff like 'Zen is indy at worst' and now he wants to lynch him.
I agree that it is probably a red herring setup, so I don't think NAs will actually sort it out.
What do you think of Orbo, Ran? You must be pretty ok with him?
Yeah I did like Orbo, actually. I think his catch up I initially liked.

Why did his claim make you suspect him?

Orboknown

Smash Hero
i thhink all 3 of us are town, and that the final scum is between pjb and zen.
@kary-zens vinyl shot made me think more of the possibilitty of zenmafia. he was calling me scum the whoel time, but then shot vinyl? doesn't make sense.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was going by your reasoning that you had posted just before I voted. Vinyl is probs scum. Orbo is POE. Scum is between you three. You're seeming more town atm.
And cause he's a liar face and he disappeared and I can't imagine too many more PRs which Orbo claims to have
I don't need to trust you to agree with your reasoning. Sound logic is sound logic. And yes that would be correct that I disagree. You were strange to me when you started asking me about why I shot so early when you should know it's a part of my MO. And I don't care for the likes anymore now that I've used my shot. Rather go Orbo today.
Remember these three quotes? Especially the second one. His justification for Orbo scum was weak.

Let's lynch Zen and win this game.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
that fails to take into account a possible nk for mafia if zen is actually town. we go form 4v1 to 3v1 with the shot to 2v1 with the lynch and a nk ends the game.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Nah. I don't want Orbo shot. Do you still think he's scum?

I'd rather just lynch Zen. Then PJB.

No need to rely on Zen.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
it assumes that zen doesn't have a nk because he has a daykill,
and it assumes Ran and I don't have a nk because we're both town.

even if zen is town, killing you (orbo) and pjb would win us the game

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We can't assume. We don't truly know what abilities/tools the scum may have over town.

Just lynch scum. (Zen)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I don't think Orbo's scum. What else is tripping you up about Orbo? Do you really think orbo is scum? Tell me

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
I think we should take our results and go from there. I don't like assuming one of us is sane/insane/naive, but if one of us flips that might give us more info. if we're lucky with which one flips we might get a guilty.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
But I'm not fine with you being a lynch tommorow tho.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
that's why we all cop in that circle. if self copping was allowed we could sort it all...
i never thought of asking about copping ourselves. still think the circle idea is better though.
Aight @ran-it's just tomorrow is likely me vs pjb anyways for the lynch.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I agree. Also, in a game where only one person liked, and a person was lynched and then nk'd... it would trace back to the person that liked.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Clarification: To the person that was liked.

Why do you ask, Kary?

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
idk just something i was thinking about. we all have prs that need likes but arent very useful. if mafia needed likes that would be a good smokescreen for them to hide behind

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
town gathered with a rope and hung some dude

man this **** is wild and too graphic

zen, town like-dayvig died rip

night actions due in 24 hours, however this will be shortened if all actions are sent

pace

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
night happened ranmaru got shot mod is lazy what else is new

he was town naive like-cop

not voting orbo kary pjb

Top Bottom