• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini Mafia Game Thread | Newbies are welcome! | Town wins Gheb's game | Zen next to host!

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Aight g.

So here's the setup I'm working with

1x Fire Goon
1x Ice Goon

1x Contract Hitman
4x VTs

If the contract hitman dies, another VT takes his place. The hitman gets an additional 24 hours at the end of the night phase to decide which of the two kills he will accept.

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
okay im assuming ashemu got hammered and she already used the gun on jditz

jditz was mafia goon

town win

really sorry dietz that your partner flunked out, and im sorry about the imbalance, overall i think this can be done properly if the numbers are tweaked a bit more, like sword suggested earlier

thanks for playing everyone

side note: ashemu i hope you stick around, i like you and i think you're good at this game, we need more fresh faces here :)

Yeah... that pretty much put me behind the 8 ball in every way lol, it was exhausting being 1v5 but at least in the end I was lynched because I actually did something really scummy, and I managed to last longer than I thought all alone anyways.

I just couldn't resist the siren call of "take Gorf to Lylo" XD, the greed is real

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
The first moment when D2 started and it fully sunk in that I wasn't going to be prompted by Soup for a nightkill... my heart just sank...

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll

/in

as well assuming no one who hasn't gotten a chance at a mini comes along and could use the spot

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i wouldnt have shot nameless tho. i was 99% on them being town, had i made the wrong call on the semifinal day i was planning to open the final by voting them just to nip that **** in the bud

probably wont join the current game, the set-up is cool but its essentially a double manhunt and i dont like manhunts, sorry soup.

Last edited:

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
i wouldnt have shot nameless tho. i was 99% on them being town, had i made the wrong call on the semifinal day i was planning to open the final by voting them just to nip that **** in the bud

probably wont join the current game, the set-up is cool but its essentially a double manhunt and i dont like manhunts, sorry soup.
Yeah, but I had to go for the gold. There weren't any other scenarios that didn't end in Ash/Nameless/JD lylo, and Nameless would always shoot me before you. Such is the burden of a no-nightkill setup :(

PS: Thank goodness the forum just changed back. I was going to have to have corrective eye surgery because of it soon

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i wasnt infaalible honestly, marshy and nameless both claimed to be paranoid about me and my orbo shot couldve been pressed harder. i dont blame u for being ballsy tho, it just seemed like an obvscum move in context

after i brought up teh thing about having a guaranteed win if people believed both me and nameless were town we really shouldve lined btiches up and just powered through every day, i dont fully agree with the #hbc mentality that seems 2 be tossed aruond here (quicklynching isnt horrible but theres a time and place for it) but if any game is a good argument for it its definitely this one

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
i wasnt infaalible honestly, marshy and nameless both claimed to be paranoid about me and my orbo shot couldve been pressed harder. i dont blame u for being ballsy tho, it just seemed like an obvscum move in context

after i brought up teh thing about having a guaranteed win if people believed both me and nameless were town we really shouldve lined btiches up and just powered through every day, i dont fully agree with the #hbc mentality that seems 2 be tossed aruond here (quicklynching isnt horrible but theres a time and place for it) but if any game is a good argument for it its definitely this one
Oh I know you weren't. It was more about my doubt to be read more highly than you by Nameless than it was about your level of being proven trustworthy. I feel like had I pushed for Gorf and succeeded I could have pushed you for those reasons, but they wouldn't have stuck with Marshy. I just knew if Gorf was in lylo it would be nearly unthinkable not to shoot him. As soon as people reacted to my post and I read it back to myself I knew I had been way way too obvious and was sunk though.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yeah... that pretty much put me behind the 8 ball in every way lol, it was exhausting being 1v5 but at least in the end I was lynched because I actually did something really scummy, and I managed to last longer than I thought all alone anyways.

I just couldn't resist the siren call of "take Gorf to Lylo" XD, the greed is real
You actually were scummy D1, I wasn't just saying that. Paranoia pushed it off but this should've been an easy game lol

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Your play is very unique btw. I haven't seen play like yours in a while.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im ****ing GLAD we shot ruy and orbo for being worthless and townreading ******* for no reason respectively. let that game be a lesson to not help the scumteam or just get the **** out the way and die like those who do deserve. now if we can get that mentality spread to normal games thingsll really be shakin

Ashemu

Smash Ace
Your play is very unique btw. I haven't seen play like yours in a while.
that suonds like a stealth insult which isnt very kakkoii ;_;

either way i was playing it up 2 some extent since this is a gimmick acc and i wanted to try posting totally unreserved. teh gimmick thing makes it kinda unfortunate that people want me back, cuz while im kawaii af, if i had totype like this in every mafia game i ever joined id probably jump off a bridge, irl.

i dont have a totally consistent playstyle across games anyway

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
im not very consistent with my playstyle either but you've got room to try out new things because a lot of us here have a punctuated meta with each other because we have been playing with each other for so long

if you dont wanna do the gimmick, then don't do it, it's not like in the process how you formulate reads and your thought process changes, you just have a different way of showing it

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
im ****ing GLAD we shot ruy and orbo for being worthless and townreading *****es for no reason respectively. let that game be a lesson to not help the scumteam or just get the **** out the way and die like those who do deserve. now if we can get that mentality spread to normal games thingsll really be shakin
Yeah how dare someone read someone wrong.

#HBC | Gorf

I think his point was that you got yourself shot and that Orbo was the tard that townread Dietz for literally no ****ing reason outside of what I can only assume is the fact that they're tight.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
To clarify, Ashemu isn't me. I'm not planning on playing forum mafia again.

Last edited:

Ashemu

Smash Ace
havign read some of acrostics posts idk why every1 thought i was him honestly

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
The fact that line was not followed by a picture of Ziggs makes me sad.

@WashedLaundry
Get on the Hearthstone bandwagon man. *toot toot*

You actually were scummy D1, I wasn't just saying that. Paranoia pushed it off but this should've been an easy game lol
I'm aware. I'm just glad I managed to weasel it out an extra two days when it should've been wrapped up pretty fast all things considered.

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I think his point was that you got yourself shot and that Orbo was the tard that townread Dietz for literally no ****ing reason outside of what I can only assume is the fact that they're tight.
No he thinks I thought Dietz was town for no ****ing reason.

#HBC | Gorf

No he thinks I thought Dietz was town for no ****ing reason.
im ****ing GLAD we shot ruy and orbo for being worthless and townreading *****es for no reason respectively. let that game be a lesson to not help the scumteam or just get the **** out the way and die like those who do deserve. now if we can get that mentality spread to normal games thingsll really be shakin
You literally gave yourself up to town D2 when we were at a point where "Kantrip > Dietz/Ruy" was the general consensus. Your play looked shoddy to me but I was ****in wrong. You thought I was the last scum? Push it like you're playing a town game. You were so far from a town game D2 it was unbelievable, hell, at this point I'll go ahead and say that if you kept up your play from D1 I'm sure town would've gotten the gun away from me and shot JD, but that's neither here nor there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom