• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini-Guide to Transferring Control Stick Boxes

Lovage

Smash Hero
so i fixed my controller by removing the broken wire and soldering in a new one from a random controller

if anyone needs help with this u can talk to me on aim

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
so if i have two controllers with good c-sticks and crappy (lose) control sticks can I put the control box or whatever from one of the c-sticks into the other controller and have a good controller again?

would it have to have 2 c-sticks or can an analogue stick work in a c-stick box?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Im a little confused as to why ppl say it prob wont feel the same when you change the boxes out.

Is it not in a fixed location? I guess I dont know where the leniency comes in as far as diff positions of the box.

KEYLIME SSB

Smash Journeyman
I do not recommend this. At competetice levels of play this could screw up minor stick dependent details like shield drops and perfect wavedashing, so if you like your analog where it is just don’t touch it

Top Bottom