• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | Frozen Retold - Directed by Zen - Ovah! The kingdom is free from sorcery!

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
It would take 48 hours after using it for me to be at constant L-1, after 72 hours I would immediately.

Also Marshy, when you use your power on Xatres, if it somehow makes him able to be alphad, I will hammer Rake immediately.

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
@#HBC | Rake

i think bunzys town. you and me vote lunchables then tag bunzy. if he hammers then we lose to him which is inevitable due to our clash today. if he doesnt hammer then town has TWO clears to work with in myself and him. in addition to that i have another idea but that hinges on bunzy bein town

im basically sayin we agree to forfeit the game to bunzyscum in exchange for the benefit of him bein cleared as town worth it. what say ye?

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
that doesnt actually clear him in the event that lunch is scum buuuuut its still worth a try. i meant to say some other **** that ill lay out later when im not rushin out the door. in the meantime rake get at my questions

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I don't really see any reason to be "testing" Ruckus's ability at this stage. There are two scum left in the game, which pretty much means that any use of Ruckus's ability that happens to target a townie could result in an instant win for scum, depending on how fast people get the votes out. Why take the risk?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I don't really see any reason to be "testing" Ruckus's ability at this stage. There are two scum left in the game, which pretty much means that any use of Ruckus's ability that happens to target a townie could result in an instant win for scum, depending on how fast people get the votes out. Why take the risk?
Like I said, pretty sure it's flavor/ character dependent, meaning 90% sure you won't be hated. I know you think Rake could be scum healer to counter the summer/ winter abilities, but we don't know enough about the effects of those abilities to make that call. IMO.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
I still think the summer/winter counteracting each other is the most likely scenario, but either way it's risky to hit a townie with a hated ability at this stage.

Are you thinking that Anna's summer ability only creates a hated status when used on Olaf?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Yes, because I got a PM saying it's nice and warm, i'm melting, and the more snow I lose, the more vulnerable I am to being lynched. So one less vote per 24 hours. Makes perfect sense flavor wise as a snowman.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Actually, thinking about it, we already know town has 1 PR, i'm assuming the Marshy/ Gorf hydra is town because just based off being able to body me with his power but outing it immediately instead of hiding that, it can't be scum. That's 2 town PRs, we don't have more than 2; that'd be ridiculous, I hate taking a risk like this but w/e, this game also kind of sucks due to it's low activity.

Vote: Rake

#HBC

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Nothing makes me lean one way or the other about that. I can look at their interactions before we end the day with Rake's lynch so if i die toNight, you have more to go off of toMorrow.

Unvote

Going to do just that actually, we have a lot of time, don't expect the analysis anytime soon today.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@#HBC | Rake

i think bunzys town. you and me vote lunchables then tag bunzy. if he hammers then we lose to him which is inevitable due to our clash today. if he doesnt hammer then town has TWO clears to work with in myself and him. in addition to that i have another idea but that hinges on bunzy bein town

im basically sayin we agree to forfeit the game to bunzyscum in exchange for the benefit of him bein cleared as town worth it. what say ye?
YOUR NOT CLEAR BY ANY MEANS. THE FACT YOU REFUSE TO USE YOUR POWER TO LYNCH SOMEONE YOU THINK IS SCUM IS RIDICULOUSLY SCUMMY

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@#HBC | Rake

bad plan and you should feel bad because your already pushing bunzy cant be scum because "lol we coulda hammered"

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
bad plan and you should feel bad because your already pushing bunzy cant be scum because "lol we coulda hammered"
....cuz we wouldve? YU are the one whos said me n bunzy are scum which makes NO SENSE from yur perspective as town cuz wedve hammered and won the game. so what the **** is up rake?

yuve also done NOTHING to defeat my point about quickhammering a ***** with my power

so WHOS THE TEAM? were yu wrong about me/bunzy or are yu going to hold onto a possibility that was proven impossible even without the power due to xatres vote?

bunzy i asked yu that cuz rake v xat bein svt means that lunch is scum

Uncle Ruckus

Gorf|marshy
SIDEBAR: Marshy, you are a moderator on this forum. I shouldn't have to report your posts for explicit language and flaming. We have kids who browse this website everyday, and a stream of newcomers coming to Dgames specifically, who need to know that physically threatening people and spicing up your posts with profanity is NOT an okay way to play this game. I don't care which half of the hydra is making these posts, they shouldn't be appearing on any account associated with one of our moderators.
i dont agree with this

who ACTUALLY come to dgames xat? most are older or mature. the youngest we got is prolly jexs and he himself curses. no one is going to read that post and ACTUALLY think that gorf is going to drive to bunzys house to smack him. his insulting language is a different issue but it can be argued that it can be used as a tool to force people to react in telling ways

i DID just infract my own account (lol) for it but youre not takin into account this rooms environment. if you wanna respond go head but i wont say anymore for the sake of not distracting more from the game

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
No need for us to continue arguing over rules violations. Kids or no kids, though, I for one don't want to play in the kind of atmosphere where those kinds of posts are considered acceptable.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Vote: Rake

ToMorrow Lunchables dies, no questions; I refuse to lose to a slot that probably hasn't even read anything. If Xatres is scum with Rake he did a good job distancing.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Xatres being scummates with Rake would mean Xatres was planning to bus Rake D1 and continued to bus toDay, hence why I doubt the Xatres-Rake scumteam.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Day 2!

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch!

A lynch has been reached!

Lynch Nominees

#HBC | Rake. 3 {Xatres, Uncle Ruckus, #HBC | Bunzy}

L-0
L-1
L-2

Other Cast Members

Uncle Ruckus
#HBC | Rake
Lunchables
Xatres
#HBC | Bunzy

#HBC | Rake. has been lynched. #HBC | Rake. was...

The Duke of Weselton
Mafia Antagonizer

Those sisters are not fit to rule a kingdom. Not only are they incompetent children, but they are witches as well! You must do everything you can to wrest control from them. For the good of the town, of course. You have stolen the sacred gem of the trolls to protect you from the sisters sorcery.​

Alignment

You are Mafia aligned and win when the mafia have full control over the town.

Abilities

Mafia Aligned: During the night phase you may submit a factional night kill.

Gemstone: You have the sacred gem of the trolls that allows you to be immune to sorcery. This also allows you to the ability to make others immune. At anytime during the day, you may PM the moderator with the command:

Protect "Player Name" from The Gift of Summer

or

Protect "Player Name" from The Gift of Winter

This will negate any sorcery in affect on a player and will protect them from any sorcery for the rest of the day. This ability may only be used once a day.

#HBC | Red Ryu replaces Lunchables.

Night 2 Begins!

Remember, Night 1 will last no longer than 24 hours. Send in any night actions as soon as possible!

Deadline is August 12th, 9:00 GMT-5

Last edited:

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Uncle Ruckus has died during the night! Uncle Ruckus was...

Anna
Town Enchantress

You are the bearer of summer, the bringer of spring. The warmth you carry is a gift to all. Be careful though. All gifts come with a dark side.

Alignment

You are Town aligned and win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Abilities

Gift of Summer: At anytime during the day phase, you may PM the moderator a name. That player will receive the gift of warmth.

Day 3 Begins!

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch!

Lynch Nominees

No One

Other Cast Members

#HBC | Red Ryu
Xatres
#HBC | Bunzy

Deadline is August 21, 24:00 GMT-5

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Day 3!

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch!

A lynch has been reached!

Lynch Nominees

#HBC | Red Ryu 2 {#HBC | Bunzy, Xatres}

Other Cast Members

Xatres
#HBC | Bunzy

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
#HBC | Red Ryu has been lynched! #HBC | Red Ryu was...

Marshmallow
Town Avenger

Araaaaaaagh!​

Alignment

You are Town aligned and win when the mafia has been eliminated.

Abilities
None

Top Bottom