• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini | DnD Statbuilder Mafia - Game Over!

OMGBGYSCOMGWHBWYDYHAPYGSMB

marshy|dark horse
vote chaco

DIE

bunzy i clarified wit the mod over night phase n im actually able to b affected by yur vote giving power (i think xat added this in lieu of realizin wed stand no chance otherwise) so hit me wit dat **** so chaco can b fukked outta hear and done wit this game

Chaco

Never Logs In
DO NOT GIVE HIM YOUR VOTE. MY GOD! I WAS ABOUT TO CLEAR MYSELF TO YOU BY THIEVING YOU AND SHOWING YOU THAT I WAS TOWN. LOL. PLEASE SAY YOU DID NOT GIVE IT TO HIM BEFORE LETTING ME POST.

Please for the love of god, tell me you didn't @ Dabuz Dabuz .

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote: OMG

It is IMPERATIVE YOU DO NOT do ANYTHING YET. If you gave your power to Marshy well GG you just lost the game for us. DREX CLEARED ME PRACTICALLY. C'mon, do not tell me you are seriously STILL gutting at this point. I can PROVE to you I'm town, lol. I'm the ****ing FLAVOR COP. Seriously, do not act yet.

Chaco

Never Logs In
OMG even claims I'm the flavor cop a few days back, I mean seriously this IS OBVIOUS. Xat was even, IDK WHY he did it, but he gave scum a RED post restrictiction. and INVULNERABLE to Night Actions. Which spells town to you a FLAVOR COP with a PROTECT or an INVULNERABLE. I mean seriously, is this even a discussion?

PLEASE, wait. Do not do anything. DO NOT follow Marshy. He is very good at decieving people. Yesterday, THERE WAS NO QUESTION to him I was town, now that Gorf suicides to SECURE THE WIN FOR US you think Marshy is town? Seriously, please think this through. If you've already attached yourself to him, well G****inG we lost.

Chaco

Never Logs In
im legitimately town n chacos scum

ima assume by lack of pm in my inbox wit xat online a lil while ago that yu gave it to chaco n we jus lost

vote chaco
you spit some serious bull****, lol. It's freaking obvious that you're scum. I mean seriously, if town loses this I'm going to FLIP. OUT. It is completely obvious that the choices for scum were between you and Gorf. Gor SUICIDED to secure a town victory. If he did that in vain, I have completely LOST respect for people in endgame to think rationally. It's obvious I have a DAY FLAVOR COP that I can use to SHOW YOU that I'm town. How in the **** would a poisoner have a cop ability? Can you PLEASE tell me that, @ Dabuz Dabuz ? That would be INSANELY impractical and legitimately ********, not to mention OP AS ****. I coud discern targets abilities and pick them off AS I PLEASE. Seriously, PLEASE THINK.

Yes, I'm heated because this SHOULDVE been an easy D4 win. Jesusss.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I just got some ****in heated I violated the **** outta my restiction. Well GG, **** logic in edngame, it doesn't matter, throw it out the window.

Jesus I suck. So mad tho. YES, Marshy, I'm salty as ****.

Chaco

Never Logs In
For color purposes,

Vote: Marshy.

This is what playing one game with a restriction will get you, and one in the other two. <.<

Chaco

Never Logs In
Woah, woah, woah. This doesn't make any sense. I used my protect on bunzy last night...How does poison go through that?

@ Xatres Xatres NAR? Is this information correct? PM if need be, but idk about that.

marshy|dark horse
lmfao

i give yu props for keepin up the charade dude. we both kno im str8 townin in dis thang doe

all yu have really is meta arguments and role bull****? **** outta hear dude

vote chaco

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah I see you viewing the page OMG.

Here's a hearty **** you for your flock of sheep. WHY CAN'T I BE A SHEPHERD? TEACH ME YOUR WAYS TO MAKE PEOPLE FOLLOW ME BLINDLY.

Kudos bussing JeXs D1, only thing that saved you.

Also note, Dabunz is no longer in my choice for people to endgame with. Can I have Gorf back plz?

Chaco

Never Logs In
lmfao

i give yu props for keepin up the charade dude. we both kno im str8 townin in dis thang doe

all yu have really is meta arguments and role bull****? **** outta hear dude

vote chaco
Nah, I could go back and build a case you, if he's already attached to you, there's no point. Still interested to see how your poison wins out NAR against a protect. Doesn't make a JACK bit of sense to me.

marshy|dark horse
vote chaco

yu shuld get an oscar for dis

doctors protect from KILLS not POISON. i think its hilarious that yure really puttin in all this work wit multiposts n fake emotions to get yur point across here. also hysterical that yure askin questions inthread about yur own role

did yu REALLY have a protection AND thieving skill btw? yure pretty much a doc/cop combo which is insane

Chaco

Never Logs In
OH COME ON NOW JeXs is even viewing the page with you now, good lord how obvious can you be?!

@ Dabuz Dabuz Vote attach me if you haven't him, and let me end this. Now plzzzz.

marshy|dark horse
vote chaco

are yu SERIOUSLY tryna argue JEXS LOOKING AT THE GAME FOR ME TO BE SCUM?

WHEN WERE BOTH IN THE THREAD!?!?!

AWARD FOR MOST HILARIOUS BULL**** OF ALL TIME

GOES TO CHACO DA TACO

Chaco

Never Logs In
vote chaco

yu shuld get an oscar for dis

doctors protect from KILLS not POISON. i think its hilarious that yure really puttin in all this work wit multiposts n fake emotions to get yur point across here. also hysterical that yure askin questions inthread about yur own role

did yu REALLY have a protection AND thieving skill btw? yure pretty much a doc/cop combo which is insane
If he doesn't have a protection role against a poisoner, then Doc should cover it. That's by fault of the mod if he did not give me the correct form of protect for the one factional kill type. That'd be the biggest **** you role ever.

And yeah, I'm cop by day, doc by night. Which is why IT'S INSANE to me that Bunzy would vote attach you. No CC in this game, no other doc or cop, (Besides Drex sorta) and he still chooses to believe you. And you trying to discredit me being pissed is even more of a scumtell. I mean, c'mon.

This should've been an easy town D4 win. If you win, town HANDED this game to you. On a ****ing silver platter. While I thought Gorf's decision was a good one yesterday, because I though there was no way in Bunzy's right mind he would vote attach you...Now I wish @#HBC | Gorf would've build that case he promised... <.< Town righteously sucked this game besides FML.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
I already attached my vote for when Xat gets online. If i'm wrong then w/e OMG wins, it's a mini with not enough good information to play with.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I seriously wish I could attract as many sheep as you. It'd be a goddamn miracle.

Sheeple to victory, hooooo!

Chaco

Never Logs In
I already attached my vote for when Xat gets online. If i'm wrong then w/e OMG wins, it's a mini with not enough good information to play with.
So you DID attach it to OMG? And no, it shouldn't be a W/E why on earth would you gut on D4 in lylo? Uggghhhh.

I'm going to be sick.

marshy|dark horse
me discreditin anger is a scumtell...lol. like emotion cant be faked. theres nothin tellin about my post there

anyways ima assume the game is over n town won. if not ima come in here and REALLY show you the meaning of hardbody firsthand...which yu dont want but i gotta do what i gotta do

peace out ******

vote chaco

Chaco

Never Logs In
me discreditin anger is a scumtell...lol. like emotion cant be faked. theres nothin tellin about my post there

anyways ima assume the game is over n town won. if not ima come in here and REALLY show you the meaning of hardbody firsthand...which yu dont want but i gotta do what i gotta do

peace out *****s

vote chaco
Sheeple to victory, Marshy, sheeple to victory. I have always hated playing against you as scum for that ****in reason.

i'm out too, this **** is stupid.

@ Dabuz Dabuz check yourself before you wreck yourself
. You just assisted a game losing hardbody.

@ Xatres Xatres Can we get him a complimentary scum role?

Chaco

Never Logs In

peace out *****s

vote chaco
Lol fake emotion is your second lines. The difference should be transparent, but some seem to struggle with that still...

<.<

i'm seriously done now though. This is stupid.

marshy|dark horse
bunzy pullin a fml n gambittin

part of me wants to request xat put a modvote on chaco for his failed restriction. i wont out of honor for not playin like a *****

bunzy plz gimme the power n we can b done wit this ****. go wit yur earlier gut n stop overthinking

vote chaco

Chaco

Never Logs In
DOUBLE VOTE: OMG

DIE SCUM DIE.

Thank you Bunzyyyy! :3 Love you now!

Chaco

Never Logs In
@ Xatres Xatres That's game, good sir.

@#HBC | Gorf Your suicide was not in vain! /salutedbrofist

I reeealllly did not want to lose my first game back, that would have made me extra salty.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
At last the long nightmare was over. With his dying breath, Bunzy sided with Chaco against OMG. Chaco gave the command, and together he and Bunzy charged at OMG, slaying him where he stood.

With his enemy finally defeated, Bunzy let out a long sigh, smiled, then collapsed to the ground himself, finally succumbing to the poison.

Chaco had found victory, but he had found it alone.

<< >>

A lynch has been reached! OMG is dead!

Bunzy dies from poison!

Flips imminent.

Xatres

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Xatres17
Bunzy, Crunchbite, Orc Companion, is dead. There will many tears at his passing.

OMG, Erathi, Half-Elven Ranger, has been lynched! He is free at last from his master's control, and from the cruel bonds of life.

<< >>

A Chaco exits the dark tower, he feels as though scales have fallen from his eyes. His memories come back to him like a flood. He remembers traveling with his companions, waging a war against the evil of the tower, and achieving what they thought was their final victory. But then he remembers the paranoia that gripped their little band of heroes, how each member of the Party died at each other's hands. The guilt was almost too much to bear.

The once joyful sprite flitted off into the distance, looking for something to take his mind off the pain. Perhaps he could a new, less dangerous adventure to undertake in the future. Or perhaps some shinier baubles to steal. Either way, he would not return to the liberated kingdom for many years.

Chaco, Digit, Pixie Troublemaker , survives to the endgame.

The Party Wins!

Top Bottom