• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Millennium Items: Choose your destiny.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
These items I speak of are fictional objects of spiritual power from the Yu Gi Oh series. Each individual item has magical attributes that enable the user to have a sixth sense. Also, all the items have the ability to call forth The Shadow Realm: an alternate dimensional plane that poor vagabonds that are banished there wander it for all eternity.

The Millenium Puzzle

"The one who solves me shall gain the powers of knowledge and powers of darkness..."

Powers

This will enable the user to use "mind-crush," separate the good and evil sides of someone and banish the evil side to the shadow realm (a dark limbo). Also, it can store other souls and allow them to take refuge in the puzzle.

--------------------------------------

The Millennium Ring

Powers

This demonic item possesses the power to transfer a soul from a living being into another object, such as a Duel Monsters card, or a lead miniature. Additionally, it can split the soul of its owner into numerous fragments, which can in turn be transferred to other objects. It can also look into the very souls and the hearts of people.
-----------------------------------------

The Millennium Eye

Powers

This golden eye allows the user to read the minds of others like an open book from cover to cover.
---------------------------------------------

The Millennium Key

Powers

Its primary unique ability is its power to unlock the doors of a person's soul, giving the user access to the "Room of the Soul," where their thoughts can be observed, or the "room" can even be "redecorated," allowing the user to alter a person's personality. Additionally, it can make the user, and others, invisible, possibly teleportation and may or may not allow them to sense any disruption of the Millennium Items' mystical energies that would be caused by an Item being taken from its rightful owner.
------------------------------

The Millennium Scale

Powers

The Millennium Scale can weigh a person's heart against the feather of Ma'at, the goddess of truth; if a person lies while being interrogated by the owner of the Scale, the side opposite of the feather will lower, as if weighted down by the person's sins, and if the side without the feather drops to the bottom, Ammit, the monster of the abyss, will consume the person's soul, giving modern science the assumption that the cause of "death" was a heart attack.

------------------------

The Millennium Necklace

Powers

The necklace allows its user to see through time, offering glimpses of the past and near future - futures whose outcomes can only be altered through the use of other Millennium Items.

----------------------

The Millennium Rod

Powers

The Millennium Rod grants its owner the power telekinesis, telepathy, and to control others. Plus, it has a concealed dagger on the tip of the item.

-------------------------------

I would want possession over the Millennium Rod. I would like to see how amazing it would be to have telekinesis not to mention telepathy.

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
What the f»»» is up with all of this Yugioh sh»» recently. Seriously. Did it suddenly get real popular again or something? I thought the WB tv show died out years ago.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
What the f»»» is up with all of this Yugioh sh»» recently. Seriously. Did it suddenly get real popular again or something? I thought the WB tv show died out years ago.
I don't necessarily like the card game itself. I just watched a classic episode and it happened to be on the Millennium Items, which is like really the only part that intrigues me to no end.

So come now, it wouldn't hurt none to tell us the item you would want to have dominion over.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
I love the scene in Yugioh abridged (and in the actual show aswell, I suppose) where the guy with the ring and the guy with the eye are like 4 feet away from each other and are shooting lasers from their objects at each other.

lol'd hard at that.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Same, Blazey :laugh:

But, really, how could you want anything other then the rod? Telekinesis, telepathy, and controlling minds. It's a weapon too. Clearly top tier material.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I dunno, invisibility and teleportation wouldn't be too bad either.

dr.neo

Smash Champion
Why couldn't they come up with something good. Like the millennium double chocolate, chocolate pie. That way you eat it... then you get some kind of powers.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i'd take the millennium eye. being able to read people's thoughts, pasts, and intentions... plus it probably comes with Maximillion Pegasus' sweet white hair.

Peeze

Smash Master
The key. How funny would that be to find some skinhead guy, and change his personality so he thinks he's black. And teleportation is always a good bonus.

Top Bottom