• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mikeHAZE's FALCO CHALLENGE

Raging_Missiles

Smash Journeyman
dude are u ever holding another smash fest and if this is it tell me when and where and how much cuz i need practice cuz i went to a local tourney and almost got 150 cash but lost to a shiek player against my samus

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
I'll do it. Evan told me just the other night you wanted to MM me. We'll have the MM first then let the challenge stand afterwards...:lick:

Snap

Smash Ace
I mm any captain falcon vs my game and watch. if you can 4 stock me i pay u 100 bucks. if i beat you u owe me $1,000,000.

$ick

Smash Lord
first falco to 4 stock me wins $3. it could be in tournament, or friendlies.

so if you see me around.

let's play.

:]
How about just a $3 mm, if I remember you play fox right? So fox v sheik cool? Depending on when we're both at the same tournament maybe a fox ditto too heh.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Oh snaps, snap called me out. I heard you're the best GW player around. OMG orgasm!

It's official. At my best of 2007 tournament (only time my company will be closed on a weekend is dec 29th 2007 XD) I hear by declare it to happen. (if you're able to come down XD)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
How about just a $3 mm, if I remember you play fox right? So fox v sheik cool? Depending on when we're both at the same tournament maybe a fox ditto too heh.
can you mm me for $3, sheik v sheik w/ no chain grabs?

if you wanna chain grab we gotta lower the price :(

Zenith

Smash Ace
Oh snaps, snap called me out. I heard you're the best GW player around. OMG orgasm!

It's official. At my best of 2007 tournament (only time my company will be closed on a weekend is dec 29th 2007 XD) I hear by declare it to happen. (if you're able to come down XD)
whoa, he's the best G&W.
nah itz ken, then somewhere around 3rd or 4th is mines, but my G&W is cheap.

mikeHAZE - ur on my list, but until we find a tourney and I have $ I'll mm ppl.
J666 - sure, just find us a tourney

who wishes to oppose my G&W???

SuperRad

Smash Master
whoa, he's the best G&W.

From what I hear, Chu has the best G&W, but DireVulcan is the best G&W main. Snap is a beast, and I can't say I've seen Ken's G&W.

$ick

Smash Lord
can you mm me for $3, sheik v sheik w/ no chain grabs?

if you wanna chain grab we gotta lower the price :(
I asked you for a mm a while ago but you never got back to me on it. Yeah I prob can, if it's at the same tourny I mm all these people then I can't do 3, but we'll see how it goes, and I never chain grab with sheik really..

PandaX

Smash Lord
your best of 2007 tournament is on dec 29th w t f?

when is it for real
For real. I work every weekend except one week. I will hold one tournament every year and it will be called Best of 20xx pretty much.

whoa, he's the best G&W.

Your GW is garbage and snap is known for his GW. Both Ken and Chu have really good GWs without a doubt, but snap has the most rep about his GW. Yours really is garbage. If you're too scared to actually attend a tournament because "you're not prepared," then that says something about your GW. :p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
whoa, he's the best G&W.

wanna mm $2 best out of five, i have to four stock your g&w (it's not a 4 stock til you 10% me on my 2nd stock)?

Zenith

Smash Ace
Your GW is garbage and snap is known for his GW. Both Ken and Chu have really good GWs without a doubt, but snap has the most rep about his GW. Yours really is garbage. If you're too scared to actually attend a tournament because "you're not prepared," then that says something about your GW. :p
wtf, I still went though, you can't quote me on that becuz I still went.
And I don't use G&W in heavy comp, itz suicide, I only use G&W in low-tier matches.

Snap is known for his G&W becuz he mained G&W, I only pull out G&W for fun.
Plus, ever since I 1st unlocked him i've had (up until Dodger beat mine) an undefeated G&W, so I always thought save him for fun.

Besides, you haven't seen my G&W (nuttin but fair, lol)

Top Bottom