• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I think they mean they'll still have the video posted on the site but without it ever being in a direct....Which would be dumb. Sure, announcing veterans can be done during regular updates, but a newcommer is meant to be a big news type of thing, so just dropping it on a random night when only a small portion of people are looking is dumb, while in a direct you have the majority of people all looking at the announcement at the same time.
As long as it's in a video. But it doesn't seem like them to NOT do it in a direct where they have many people watching at the same time, rather than randomly do an update with a newcomer video and not have as many people be there for it.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Miiverse is saying Snake.

I like Snake.
If it's Snake.

I will **** out a baby.

Then instead of eating said baby like you all expect. I shall send it to a very happy home. Where it will be loved forever and ever and ever.

Also I'll eat a hat. Something like that.

Last edited:

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
I can't wait for this pic...

...cuz then there's no other pic standing in the way of Diddy

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I predict Pikachu.

Haha. No, seriously. Lucario and Pika.
Hey, that reminds me. There haven't been Pikachu pics in a while.

If it's DK related theres a good chance thursday will be diddy
No, it will be a close-up of Donkey Kong with the back of Diddy Kong's head in the frame.

"Pic of the day. We have absolutely nothing nothing to reveal today in regards to Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Really!"

Shroob

Sup?
Tell me... Has anyone happened to seen a RED pic on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.

And a knife...

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
"Pic of the day. The legendary Little Mac keeps his role as an assist trophy. Watch out for the Star Punch!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom