• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiaSilvia

Smash Apprentice
If we will get a character reveal, i predict that this entire week will be just lame pictures until the reveal.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
If we will get a character reveal, i predict that this entire week will be just lame pictures until the reveal.
I have to disagree. Before Marth's Thursday reveal we got three spectacular pictures. I think we'll get intel on moves and mechanics before Diddy's Thursday.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have to disagree. Before Marth's Thursday reveal we got three spectacular pictures. I think we'll get intel on moves and mechanics before Diddy's Thursday.
Implying Diddy gets released.
This is Sakurai. For all we know, it could just be a funny picture of DK.

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
I really want to know what the deal with Olimar is. Besides the week of his reveal, he has gotten a grand total of 3 pictures on the site. Why is this??

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Was looking for a ness skin on brawl vault once. Instead of a download link, it sent me to that.

Lightosia

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Light0sia
Mondays are usually pretty meh, so I don't expect much for tomorrow, but I think we'll get a new/old item info later this week.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Why do people think that getting a Diddy reveal would mean no other picture leading up to it would be worth-while? Lately pictures have been, on average, much more noteworthy than they've been in the past, so I'm not sure why we would look back there for some sort of pattern.

I actually expect the week to get off to a pretty good start. Maybe now that we've officially moved away from Lucario we can get a better look at the KI Wii U stage, or at some other mechanic.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Why do people think that getting a Diddy reveal would mean no other picture leading up to it would be worth-while? Lately pictures have been, on average, much more noteworthy than they've been in the past, so I'm not sure why we would look back there for some sort of pattern.

I actually expect the week to get off to a pretty good start. Maybe now that we've officially moved away from Lucario we can get a better look at the KI Wii U stage, or at some other mechanic.
Yeah, because Skyworld IS SOOOOOOO INTERESTING. Aurum Islands 4life.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
...Stupid Aurum Brain...
Aurum Islands was one epic location, and the Aurum Arc was probably my favorite one on that game! Aliens Vs. Angels Vs. Demons, I just think there are a ton of more interesting locations from Kid Icarus that they could've used...even ruined Skyworld would've been better!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Aurum Islands was one epic location, and the Aurum Arc was probably my favorite one on that game! Aliens Vs. Angels Vs. Demons, I just think there are a ton of more interesting locations from Kid Icarus that they could've used...even ruined Skyworld would've been better!
Still doesn't forgive Chapter 17.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
I really want to know what the deal with Olimar is. Besides the week of his reveal, he has gotten a grand total of 3 pictures on the site. Why is this??
Sakurai's probably making changes to the Brawlimar we know. If he really does nerf him to 3 pikmin at a time, a lot of things would have to be changed alongside it.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Woo Hoo! I'm back after 2 and a half weeks away and so much cool stuff has happened! I hope that it continues into this week! Excited for tonight!

Shroob

Sup?
It is. That means Diddy on Thursday, barring some shock update, but the game itself will probably get leaked a day or two before the actual release.
Honestly, there's a chance Sakurai doesn't show anything at all, which has been in the back of my mind thinking for some time now.

Last edited:

TiaSilvia

Smash Apprentice
I just want that they don't show dixie or show her paried with diddy. I still wish that King K. Rool manage to get and the reveal of dixie will pretty much destroy his chances.

I just want that they don't show dixie or show her paried with diddy. I still wish that King K. Rool manage to get and the reveal of dixie will pretty much destroy his chances.
I don't think she does. Nintendo is really pushing DK now. Adding two characters doesn't feel unreasonable. Have Dixie to promote the new game, have K. Rool appease the older fans of the series as a secret character.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It is. That means Diddy on Thursday, barring some shock update, but the game itself will probably get leaked a day or two before the actual release.
Hm...so if Diddy is a regular reveal without Dixie, then who would the newcomer be in the Direct? I'm guessing not Dixie or K Rool if they JUST announced Diddy before.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can actually see a DK newcomer reveal coming shortly after a Diddy reveal, assuming a direct will come soon.

I'm certainly not counting on it though.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Hm...so if Diddy is a regular reveal without Dixie, then who would the newcomer be in the Direct? I'm guessing not Dixie or K Rool if they JUST announced Diddy before.
Well there might just not be a newcomer in the next Direct. Rosalina might well have just been an end of the year treat.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
NNID
7066-9708-9591
hoping the next direct is next week since if it's this week chances are it will just be diddy instead of a newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom