• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Is anyone else kinda freaked out that we got a Rosalina pic every time an anniversary happens?

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
So, umm...
When...the cosmos joins the battle...Alfanzo takes over as...the cosmos beneath Rosalina's gown...
So sometimes we're all in Alfanzo.
This is getting really surreal.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
It's more like a black hole. sucking attention to up her dress

Thunderfang747

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, if I had to guess, maybe she has that aerial as not only a combo extender but also as a defensive option. She looks sort of slow and will probably be easy to put under pressure when she is separated from Luma. Perhaps if she anticipates a jumpin in advance, she can jump and use this aerial as a sort of barrier?

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
Damn, they could have at least changed the stage in order to be something diferent, but even that they didn't. I can't deny that the move has an amazing visual effect, though.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Is anyone else kinda freaked out that we got a Rosalina pic every time an anniversary happens?
Who needs presents or commemorations that are relevant to the regards of a special occasion when you have Rosalina?

"Happy Birthday bro! I got you a picture of Rosalina isntead of a card."

"Happy Anniversary honey! I know you aren't a Mario fan, but please enjoy this pic of Rosalina I got you."

Santa: "Ho ho ho! I'll give naughty children Rosalina pictures to help conserve coal!"

"I couldn't find any good "Wish you were here" cards, so I sent you a Rosalina picture."

"Happy birthday again, bro. Rosalina was busy this time, so here is a picture of Alfonzo instead." Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"

Oh hey, looks like I was the one to find where an Alfonzo joke could be used.

Last edited:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
So Rosalina basically ****s galaxies... Good to know.

Anyways it's nice to see yet ANOTHER Pyrosphere pic without any purple space dragons in sight... Ridley fans prepare your bowels... just a matter of time.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
all the stuff unrevealed, I dont get why he keeps posting pointless updates

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
Who needs presents or commemorations that are relevant to the regards of a special occasion when you have Rosalina?

"Happy Anniversary honey! I know you aren't a Mario fan, but please enjoy this pic of Rosalina I got you."

Santa: "Ho ho ho! I'll give naughty children Rosalina pictures to help conserve coal!"

"I couldn't find any good "Wish you were here" cards, so I sent you a Rosalina picture."

"Happy birthday again, bro. Rosalina was busy this time, so here is a picture of Alfonzo instead." Alfonzo: "Leave it to me!"
Bachelor Party Bro, I got you Rosalina. Just wait and see what's under her gown!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I would punch two of those people, stab two others and make the last person marathon Sonic 06 while listening to a never-ending loop of Justin Bieber's entire song anthology.

If the person that wanted me to do that paid me by giving me all those Rosalina pics, that is. ¦D

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm disappointed in this one. The only thing that makes me not despise it is them nice details.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
None of you are entitled to anything ever.

Enjoy your 100% free promotional content. They don't need to give you anything fancy because you asked for it, because they still have plenty to show us and all of you are going to buy this game.

Go to bed.

None of you are entitled to anything ever.

Enjoy your 100% free promotional content. They don't need to give you anything fancy because you asked for it, because they still have plenty to show us and all of you are going to buy this game.

Go to bed.
I'm calling Sakurai now. He's going to be so grateful you're defending his pics.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I think I figured something out.

-Palkia was shown yesterday. Palkia is a space (but apparently represents matter more than outer space) dragon with a hint of purple coloration. (mostly pink)

-Palkia was shown on one of Rosalina's home stages.

-Rosalina was shown today using a space-themed attack.

-The attack was shown on Pyrosphere and had a lot of purple. (and resembled Aura Sphere's coloration in some ways)

-Ridley is a purple space dragon who appeared on Pyrosphere in Other M.

-Therefore, we'll get Ridley. And possibly something related to Lucario.

Thank you, thank you very much.

There's my attempt at one of those stupid prediction theories.

-----

Last edited:

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
So...anyone else been noticing the lack of 3DS pictures lately? We've had none last week and so far none this week...I guess the chances for a 3ds pic are high for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom