• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
Tomorrow we'll get Cinnabar Island as a stage. :D

The Old Man on the roof is a stage hazard. He fights with his Mewtwo.

:troll:

Waluridleykryrool

Smash Journeyman
Personally i'm kinda hoping for Dialga in tomorrows pic, i mean surely If Palkia is a pokeball pokemon then he is as well.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I'm still a bit unsure of when the pic of the day is released, I believe I've asked this question before, but what time does Sakurai upload the picture again?

(I'm on the west coast FYI)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
In Brawl only Moltres is a pokeball, no sign of Articuno or Zapdos.
Suicune and Entei appeared too, but Raikou didn't.
:lick:
Groudon was in, but not the other two...
So...
We should expect...
Azelf and Mesprit, but not Uxie. Right?

toonist22

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-2470-0098
Tomorrows pic will be a picture of alfonzo holding a picture of alfonzo as an pitcher dinking from a pitchers that says alfonzo on it in when picture is in play.

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Tomorrows pic will be a picture of alfonzo holding a picture of alfonzo as an pitcher dinking from a pitchers that says alfonzo on it in when picture is in play.

When Leonardo DiCaprio joins the battle, Alfonzo is in charge of Inception!

Alfonzo: "Leave "Leave it to me!" to me!"

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
[ed edd and eddy picture]
I see your stump and I raise you...

Stump! I hope I'm not the only one who remembers The Angry Beavers!

Anyways, I suspect the Pokemon theme will carry on tonight, although I'm not expecting anything significant. Lucario and Pikachu highfiving each other, maybe? Seems about right.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
I for one hope he shows us an Olimar with a new recovery.... or just a more interesting moveset.

Sure he uses Pikmin but all his moves are so bland. I hope he becomes more interesting and less camp and chuck.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I for one hope he shows us an Olimar with a new recovery.... or just a more interesting moveset.

Sure he uses Pikmin but all his moves are so bland. I hope he becomes more interesting and less camp and chuck.
I agree yet I don't really know what else there can be to him... Giving him the spicy or bitter spray maybe?

WIldBam

Smash Apprentice
My prediction:

Nothing concerning mewtwo nor will there be any acknowledgment to his birthday.
There will be something pokemon related ( most likely due to the whole Lucario reveal)
People will then (falsely ) accuse Sakurai of being a troll for paying no attention to mewtwo

D

Deleted member

Calling it now, it's just going to be another Lucario pic.

Or something Pokemon related, whichever

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
I just want him to elaborate on this, already:

"Perhaps the best way to think of it is: it's not the strength of the attacks that change--their power--but the directionality of those attacks will change with customization."

Still don't know what that's supposed to mean :\

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246

"Perhaps the best way to think of it is: it's not the strength of the attacks that change--their power--but the directionality of those attacks will change with customization."

That seems like something he'll probably hold off on until he speaks at length about the game again. Whether Nintendo does another online stream E3 thing or not, I think the Developer Directs were a great idea and that's precisely when I'd expect to see him elaborate on all kinds of game features.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658

My closest guess is customizing stuff like where an attack moves, like being able to change Marth's shield breaker to the stabby brawl version or the overhead melee version.

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
I predict Mewtwo character reveal (today or tomorrow)…I think there's a good chance he won't get a trailer, since he's not a true newcomer. So I don't think he'll be revealed in a Direct.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I predict Mewtwo character reveal (today or tomorrow)…I think there's a good chance he won't get a trailer, since he's not a true newcomer. So I don't think he'll be revealed in a Direct.
I don't get how they would do that. I mean I guess it's cause idk if Mewtwo would get a trailer or just a regular pic of the day because he's been in Melee before.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
My prediction:

Nothing concerning mewtwo nor will there be any acknowledgment to his birthday.
There will be something pokemon related ( most likely due to the whole Lucario reveal)
People will then (falsely ) accuse Sakurai of being a troll for paying no attention to mewtwo
Sad thing is, it'll probably happen.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'm going to be the odd one out and guess that it won't have anything to do with Pokémon.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Bravely default comes out Friday.

SE confirmed

Geno confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom