• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
As somebody who's played the fire emblem series, i doubt she'd be able to do anything in manakete form out of final smash.
Not to mention she shows a bit too much skin (imo) for a smash game
[collapse=see what i mean?]

[/collapse]
I love Awakening, but i still cringe every time i see this portrait. Tiki's a good character with an interesting back story, why'd they have to rip off half her shirt?
I agree.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
As somebody who's played the fire emblem series, i doubt she'd be able to do anything in manakete form out of final smash.
Not to mention she shows a bit too much skin (imo) for a smash game
[collapse=see what i mean?]

[/collapse]
I love Awakening, but i still cringe every time i see this portrait. Tiki's a good character with an interesting back story, why'd they have to rip off half her shirt?
I suppose we envision it differently, then. I was thinking that Tiki could be very interesting as our first supersized character. That said, she has enough to pull from that she could use just her human form save for her FS, as you mentioned.

And I agree that the design was needlessly fanservicey...but it wouldn't keep her out of Smash. We have Zero Suit Samus, remember? And Zelda's practically like that too in her most recent Smash incarnation. I mean, I'd rather it be changed to be a bit more modest, but it's not bad enough to keep her out of Smash by any means (though a character like Tharja might be a bit much).

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Guys, what you're all missing is the other, super popular, practically shoe in DK character that could get revealed next month.

Funky Kong

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
So this does mean we will get more Pokemon-related pictures, right? Because I really hope we see more stuff Pokemon.
Honestly I hope so. We hardly ever see even Pikachu, and I've been dying to see Pokeballs and what stages they're going with for the two versions.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Wow so much rage. It's kind of funny. Remind me again why people think Lucario being in automatically means Mewtwo can't? Do these guys know that Mewtwo was going to be in Brawl, WITH Lucario and all the other Pokemon? Do you want to know why he was cut? Time constraints, that's what did Mewtwo in. Why did they run out of time? They added Sonic(with a stage, music and trophies too)at the last second, so no one else could be worked on. It's not that hard to understand guys.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

What is everyone problem everyone still thought lucario was getting kicked even after pokemon x and y

And those idiots also think mewtwos chances are toast OMG how many times do we have to tell you people from all evidence before lucario mewtwo is like 95% percent likely to come back and when lucario got confirmed.
Now mewtwo percent chance of getting in is now 97%

And to explain the additional 2% that would be this

That was from the magazine with the pokemon x and y annoucment
97 + 2 = 99, not 100 percent

Sorry to be that guy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Understandable that people feel that way, most of these people here still think that Lucario replaced Mewtwo without looking indepth.
Nope. Still don't care. Whining on the internet like Sakurai just punched you in the mouth isn't really helping you get sympathy points. Especially if it's over a game you'll likely end up buying anyway. There's a bunch of YouTube videos that go into detail about the lost content in Brawl and the reason why it was lost. Hell, a Google search should tell you what you need to know.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Oh man the Mewtwo fans' butthurt, it's so delicious. It's kind of incredible that people keep on pitting Lucario and Mewtwo against each other, it's going to be fun as **** once Mewtwo is revealed and all those 4chan guys are gonna go "oh... ok."

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Oh man the Mewtwo fans' butthurt, it's so delicious. It's kind of incredible that people keep on pitting Lucario and Mewtwo against each other, it's going to be fun as **** once Mewtwo is revealed and all those 4chan guys are gonna go "oh... ok."
Y'know, I can admit I would be disappointed if my favorite characters were deconfirmed. But that's just it, Mewtwo was NOT deconfirmed yet. So these people are getting their Jimmies Rustled over a mere possibility. Ugh.......

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Except they won't ever realize they were wrong.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I'd rather have Mewtwo in over Lucario, but like at least I'm smart enough to realize they both could be in. And if not oh well. I love that one guy on Miiverse though, "There will be consequences" ahaha XD

D

Deleted member

Watch, we get R.O.B. on the release of Mario Kart 8, because we find he's returning after being absent from MKWii and MK7. :troll:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Not like he's doing anything else important.

Anyone bothered to go on 4chan and simply make a thread that explains that Mewtwo and Lucario were planned to be Brawl together, and that Lucario being confirmed means nothing? I can 100% guarantee that he's simply in because he was in Brawl. It would be dumb to just ditch an original character that would simply require a new model and a few new animations. I'm sure it'd get ignored, but it would be funny to see the butthurt.

>owait4chan

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Speaking of Mario Kart 8, I would seriously love to see Captain Falcon as a secret unlockable character. That would just make my day. Kirby would be cool too, but Falcon would be just plain epic.
Inb4ThisButWithFalconDriving

I agree, it would be really cool.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
They should put Falcon in, but have his knees sticking up out of all of the karts he drives, since he and Waluigi are the only two actually-human-sized characters.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Part of me likes how R.O.B was a one-off character in MKDS (which I consider to be one of the best games in the series), but another part of me wants him back.

If R.O.B returns, I don't see him changing much, mainly because he doesn't really need to be changed.

I'd seriously love an unlockable Ancient Minister alt costume for him, though. There'd have to be holes for his arms, but I'm sure they could stylize those to make them fit with the rest of the costume.

-----

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I actually expect Wario before anybody else for Mario Kart 8, but who knows.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
The problem is, you guys hold the same fate that Mewtwo's gonna be in, just that he'd be alongside Lucario.
If Mewtwo doesn't get in at all then the same reaction would be heard here.
I'm not saying anything, but disappointment from anyone will get the same response.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
The problem is, you guys hold the same fate that Mewtwo's gonna be in, just that he'd be alongside Lucario.
If Mewtwo doesn't get in at all then the same reaction would be heard here.
I'm not saying anything, but disappointment from anyone will get the same response.
Not really... if Mewtwo doesn't get it, I'm pretty sure a lot of people will just go "oh that sucks, I'd have preferred him." The faulty logic in raging right now is that people are thinking that Lucario has anything to do with Mewtwo's fate, when that's just not true.

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I think I'd be pretty pissed if Mewtwo didn't get in. This game has yet to impress me enough beyond renting it; not adding one of my favorite characters definitely won't get it any points.

But like, he's the most requested character worldwide. Sakurai would have to be an idiot not to include him, especially since he's become a lot more of an essential part of the Pokemon brand since Brawl.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Yes indeed, as you can see the full quote in my signature.
Deja vu
I think I'd be pretty pissed if Mewtwo didn't get in. This game has yet to impress me enough beyond renting it; not adding one of my favorite characters definitely won't get it any points.

But like, he's the most requested character worldwide. Sakurai would have to be an idiot not to include him, especially since he's become a lot more of an essential part of the Pokemon brand since Brawl.
I thought Pichu was the most requested character... :troll:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
Gotta have Diddy Kong and his potassium combos.
Diddy Kong's new Final Smash aught to bring up the Diddy Kong Racing Magic Code screen, type in "VitaminB", then bananas drop EVERYWHERE, making everyone trip constantly and allowing only Diddy to eat them for health.

I feel more and more like I'm the only one that doesn't want a Diddy/Dixie tag team. I mean I wouldn't hate it, but I like Diddy as is and I'd rather they be separate characters, especially if they don't feel too different from other partner fighters.
My problem with Dixie alone is that she has nothing to differentiate her from Diddy besides her hair. If she gets in as anything, it's going to be a last minute, Lucas-esque clone.

I think Dixie fans deserve a little better than that.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I feel more and more like I'm the only one that doesn't want a Diddy/Dixie tag team. I mean I wouldn't hate it, but I like Diddy as is and I'd rather they be separate characters, especially if they don't feel too different from other partner fighters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom