• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
You know, Sonic hasn't shown himself lately. Maybe there should be a screenshot of Sonic taunting a Luma who's about to retaliate.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You know, Sonic hasn't shown himself lately. Maybe there should be a screenshot of Sonic taunting a Luma who's about to retaliate.
I dunno, considering Sonic's relationship with the Wisps, I could see him getting along with the little Luma and finding it to be absolutely adorable.

Rosalina had different colored ones at certain times in the trailer, so maybe there could be a screenshot of Sonic with a blue one. :3

I dunno, just a cute thought. I love Lumas and would definitely hug one if I could. XD

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
A Kid Icarus related pic the day Palutena was supposedly leaked? Sakurai...

Hhhhmmm, more evidence that is was....SAKURAI WHO LEAKED THE PICTURE.

That's all I need, he's going to pay for his crimes!!!!.........
....of not doing amazing stuff like this earlier :troll: :troll:

GOOD GUY SAKURAI FTW!!!

Guess you do have a point. Plus, I'd love to see Magnus as an Assist Trophy myself. I honestly wouldn't mind playing with him either, but that's not something I'd ever expect to actually happen. Assist Trophy is more than enough.
I kinda wanted Magnus at the start (since he's so awesome), but the more I thought about it....the more I preferred Palutena. Magnus could be cool, but there's so many other awesome dudebros with swords that I want or are likely too. If Sakurai was looking for variety, I don't think he'd pick Shulk, Takamaru, Chrom, AND Magnus instead of any other characters on the table (sure they could be unique, but that's a lot of sword swinging).

I acknowledge that Palutena is so much more deserving: being another needed female, amazing moveset potential, important to the series for a long time, and just having an interesting personality.

Magnus would definitely be an awesome assist trophy though. After that, we'd just need Hades as either a boss or stage hazard :troll:.

Morbi

Scavenger

GOOD GUY SAKURAI FTW!!!

I kinda wanted Magnus at the start (since he's so awesome), but the more I thought about it....the more I preferred Palutena. Magnus could be cool, but there's so many other awesome dudebros with swords that I want or are likely too. If Sakurai was looking for variety, I don't think he'd pick Shulk, Takamaru, Chrom, AND Magnus instead of any other characters on the table (sure they could be unique, but that's a lot of sword swinging).

I acknowledge that Palutena is so much more deserving: being another needed female, amazing moveset potential, important to the series for a long time, and just having an interesting personality.

Magnus would definitely be an awesome assist trophy though. After that, we'd just need Hades as either a boss or stage hazard :troll:.
I wanted Magnus before I knew his importance in Kid Icarus Uprising. Once I watched a play-through, I wondered what kind of drug Magnus supporters were taking.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Honestly, I'd prefer Magnus over Palutena. Unfortunately I know he's not going to be playable, at least not before Palutena

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Try playing a chapter on 9.0 with 1/4 of your health left then come back to me.
However hard I can make my opponent doesn't change how hard they can make me. ¦3

Except for when it does. In those cases, if they get harder, then I'll just get harder with them. ¦D

I'd at least like some clarification on how many Pikmin I can have at one time...
Three. That's what I'm going with for now, anyway.

peachy!

super princess
I would like to see an item as well, either a redesigned veteran item or a new one.

Now that I think about it, we have not seen the Smash Ball besides the Villager's poster on the website. Would be nice to see it again.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

You don't know that. ¦D

This is Sakurai we're talking about. No telling what odd changes he could make that we could never even begin to comprehend.
The main reason why I'm skeptical is due to his recovery. It's already as bad as it is, why nerf it any further. It just feels like there's a bigger limit and Sakurai's just pulling our leg. Well, like usual...

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

GOOD GUY SAKURAI FTW!!!
Sakurai doesn't strike me as the kind of guy to purposely leak his own games but, come on, he just coincidently decided to show off the Kid Icarus stage for the first time since October with the last two female characters that were revealed on the site the day it happened? This shows that he at least acknowledges he's aware of the "leak" at the very least.

stan423321

Smash Journeyman
I dunno, considering Sonic's relationship with the Wisps, I could see him getting along with the little Luma and finding it to be absolutely adorable.

Rosalina had different colored ones at certain times in the trailer, so maybe there could be a screenshot of Sonic with a blue one. :3

I dunno, just a cute thought. I love Lumas and would definitely hug one if I could. XD
You see, there is a certain rumour that Sonic doesn't exactly take it well with the stars. After, you see, they thought about firing him and replacing with one. Maybe he got over it though.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
You see, there is a certain rumour that Sonic doesn't exactly take it well with the stars. After, you see, they thought about firing him and replacing with one. Maybe he got over it though.
...Who're you and what're you even talking about? If that was supposed to be a joke, it wasn't a very good or funny one. ¦D;

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Huh. Viridi looks pretty cool.

I'm hoping for an Olimar picture tomorrow, since he doesn't seem to get too many.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord

I would love to hug Rosalina.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Finally Viridi was shown, expecting her to send her children, ehh, too bad she's so far away and probably only will appear in the 3DS screen :/

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I would love to hug Rosalina.
You sure you meant to put a "g" and not an "mp" after that "hu"? ¦D

Wait....
>Viridi uses nature to make her minions
>Olimar uses little plant people as his minions
...coincidence?:troll:
Olimar and Viridi are mortal enemies.

Kid Icarus X Pikmin confirmed.

Last edited:

stan423321

Smash Journeyman
I actually wonder how will Viridi voice be handled, with some of the fighters being "human scum" and some pretty much not. Also, in case of Mii being playable, this opens doors for Mr. Mendel, causing another problem by himself.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I actually wonder how will Viridi voice be handled, with some of the fighters being "human scum" and some pretty much not. Also, in case of Mii being playable, this opens doors for Mr. Mendel, causing another problem by himself.
Who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom