• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
My god. Ridley is always a can of worms waiting to be opened in any Smash-related discussion.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I really like that skin though...

One does not simply make Groudon not look badass.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
People still can't figure out how Ridley would fit? Really guys it's not that hard. The human attacked to master hand was too big for smash so what did they do? They took as much of him that would fit on screen and made it into a character. They'd do the same for ridley.

Ridley's foot for SSB4

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So what if on the next Nintendo Direct, we see Diddy Kong fighting other characters. He start's getting beat up. Then does a transformation move like Zelda to Sheik. But instead of transforming he tags in Dixie Kong and switches to her. Then the introduction is. "Dixie Kong Tags In!"

I randomly thought of that last night. LOL

There is my revision, but I have playable Ridley resized a bit more...

Is there anyway you can do it with the original bigger Ridley please? :)

Ulti-Bman

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0318-7834-6568
So what if on the next Nintendo Direct, we see Diddy Kong fighting other characters. He start's getting beat up. Then does a transformation move like Zelda to Sheik. But instead of transforming he tags in Dixie Kong and switches to her. Then the introduction is. "Dixie Kong Tags In!"

I randomly thought of that last night. LOL

Is there anyway you can do it with the original bigger Ridley please? :)
That would suck because Diddy and Dixie shouldn't be a tag team.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Someone care to explain Xenoblaze's joke for me? Because A. I am inept and B. the closest thing I've ever gotten to playing anything Fire Emblem related was the demo for Awakening, which I didn't really care for...

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Someone care to explain Xenoblaze's joke for me? Because A. I am inept and B. the closest thing I've ever gotten to playing anything Fire Emblem related was the demo for Awakening, which I didn't really care for...
He's basically saying FE is a topic that is beaten to death around here, quite a lot. And everyone's tired of even bringing it up.

Personally that goes for most topics around here, not just FE.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
He's basically saying FE is a topic that is beaten to death around here, quite a lot. And everyone's tired of even bringing it up.

Thank you sir. *Drops a crisp 5 dollar bill into your pants*

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Thank you sir. *Drops a crisp 5 dollar bill into your pants*
Crisp? That's pretty suspicious if you ask me. Rob any banks lately?

I MUST have my FE discussions!
Mah fire emblem is good becuz okuh naka.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Lol

Ikr, I could never get into serenes forest. so I just do it here. But yeah your husbando sucks.
I don't even know who my husbando is supposed to be :scared:.

Btw, Awakening is the ultimate waifu game. It's really creepy how they even have loli bait in there (which my weird friend falls for, creeeeepy~). Too bad half the characters who marry don't even seem attracted to each other. Most of the time they talk about something random and all of a sudden want to get married.

I don't like to talk about favorite FEs though because it's mainly personal preference (like Final Fantasy).

.........who's ready for the pic :troll:?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I don't even know who my husbando is supposed to be :scared:.

Btw, Awakening is the ultimate waifu game. It's really creepy how they even have loli bait in there (which my weird friend falls for, creeeeepy~). Too bad half the characters who marry don't even seem attracted to each other. Most of the time they talk about something random and all of a sudden want to get married.

I don't like to talk about favorite FEs though because it's mainly personal preference (like Final Fantasy).

.........who's ready for the pic :troll:?
Its chrom isn't it? Well yeah its actually waifu and husbando simulator 2013. Well I do. and ewww Square, monolith is so much better. Can't wait for X.
D-doesn't everyone treat random online strangers like hookers...?
Lol no biotch. Get off me.

:troll:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Woops, missed this one somehow.

I didn't say they were the same (except Link and TL, and, too a much lesser extent Marth and Ike).

The other guy said we need more characters that use swords, because they use swords. All I was saying was that we don't have so few that we need more (though that doesn't mean we need to not have anymore either).

Is it really that hard to understand?
Oh. well, in that case I agree we don't need more sword characters just for the sake of having more sword characters.

Sorry.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
o kayyy this stuff would be kinda hard to reply to right now so i'm just gonna go ahead with my predictions:

1: it will be on the 3ds mario stage
2: pikachu will be present
3: so will villager
4: a character will have just gotten hit

1/4 with my last prediction. let's shoot for 2!!! :D

Xaltis

Smash Hero
o kayyy this stuff would be kinda hard to reply to right now so i'm just gonna go ahead with my predictions:

1: it will be on the 3ds mario stage
2: pikachu will be present
3: so will villager
4: a character will have just gotten hit

1/4 with my last prediction. let's shoot for 2!!! :D
I now want to read your predictions all the time.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
Its chrom isn't it? Well yeah its actually waifu and husbando simulator 2013. Well I do. and ewww Square, monolith is so much better. Can't wait for X.

My husbando is Ganondorf :troll:.

I'm not really an FF fan though, only like stuff centered around 7. Can't wait for X either, I wonder what kind of representation it'll get in Smash (maybe even none?).

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
My husbando is Ganondorf :troll:.

I'm not really an FF fan though, only like stuff centered around 7. Can't wait for X either, I wonder what kind of representation it'll get in Smash (maybe even none?).
Lies. you know you luv corn.

maybe shulk. Alright shin i'll let it slide, I can't stay mad at you :troll:

Last edited:

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
The thing with Ridley is people think there is a set rule about size and such. All that really matters is his idle animation not clipping through above platforms and stage decoration. So basically, not really a problem, such things can be adjusted (look at melee platforms compared to Brawl). And he's hunched over most of the time, so Angleglorys comparison is less drastic looking.

With proper proportion adjustment and much testing, he'll work in just fine.

As for tomorows pic, it's gonna curveball us and be Ness or something.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord

Don't worry Zero-chan~

I'll take care of him....

You'll never have to worry about him treating you like that again~ <3
:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:
Welp, I guess that's one less forumer we have to worry about....who wants to take his place?

Btw, I never knew you were so kawaii~ Shin :troll:

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
I guess I will put in my prediction for tonight.
1. It will be on Skyloft.
2. Rosalina will be in it.
3. She will be performing a move that has not been shown off yet.
4. This move will be hitting Marth.

Super_Queijo

Smash Apprentice
It's been a long time since we got a Wii U stage reveal, after this lackluster week we could get something to compensate, maybe a Return to Dreamland stage or Starfaux?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
It's been a long time since we got a Wii U stage reveal, after this lackluster week we could get something to compensate, maybe a Return to Dreamland stage or Starfaux?
I too want some starbuc starfaux stuff, It's been awhile.

But i think we'll just get another move pic, and we'll get something cool for the next week.
Welp, I guess that's one less forumer we have to worry about....who wants to take his place?

Btw, I never knew you were so kawaii~ Shin :troll:
Back off bro. he's mine :troll:

>///////<

N-niko-sama, stop

Zero-chan is the only one for me~ <3
Good answer hunnymuffin, because if you said something else, I just don't know what i'd do! :evil:
:troll: :troll: :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom