• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RODO

Smash Ace
Yes, you're right. The textures are definitely not ripped from Galaxy 1/2 directly and are much smoother. I'm glad, too, because Delfino Plaza in Brawl was incredibly bland. I really wish he'd make Skyloft have upgraded visuals, too.
It's like he literally ripped Skyloft out of Skyward Sword, which isn't necessarily a good thing lol

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm expecting another reveal within the next week. As they said, next friday is a big week for nintendo with 3 heavy hitting titles releasing at the same time.

D

Deleted member

I can't wait to see more pics to see more elements from this stage. It looks very, very sweet and it seems like it's what I envisioned the Super Mario Galaxy stage to be like so far.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Now watch people say "OMG Rosalina's Confirmed for Smash 4" :troll:

Stage looks mad good though
A bit late. People have already been doing that since she's been revealed to be playable in 3D World. ¦D

And honestly, I don't blame them for wanting her. <3

peachy!

super princess
Now watch people say "OMG Rosalina's Confirmed for Smash 4" :troll:

Stage looks mad good though
I was just thinking about Rosalina's inclusion, yes! The fact that she is a playable character in the upcoming SM3DW game shows how Nintendo is aiming towards making her a more relevant character. I am surprised she was picked over more popular characters like Yoshi or Wario. In my humble opinion, she has the potential for a unique moveset, eventhough Toad and Bowser Jr. are more probable newcomers. Albeit, you never know with Mr. Sakurai!

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Holy ****, I am absolutely blown away with how great this looks. I swear, the stages in this game seem to outdo the stages of any previous games, they just look ****ing amazing. I do wish that the stage was like one big round planet so you could throw people into orbit for real, would be so chaotic, but I guess it'd create a lot of bugs too, and this just looks too good, so I won't complain.

Also, everytime I see Bowser on the Wii U I'm just stunned. He looks so incredibly good, it's so good to have Bowser in this game and not the racing car we previously had.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION. IF YOUR DAILY PIC ISN'T UPDATED YET SIMPLY RIGHT CLICK AND THEN PRESS RELOAD ON THE PAGE. THIS WILL CAUSE THE DAILY PIC TO SHOW UP.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
The Galaxy stage will definately be the first stage I play when I get the game.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Simply amazing. It's what everybody wanted, plus more...:chuckle:
And what was with that whole "bop my nose" suppose to be?:ohwell:

Also, some guy in the comments of the pic said that maybe this means windy hill zone will have similar mechanics. the more I think about it, the more I see it happening...

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Between this and Pyrosphere, I'm going to have to get the Wii U now if only to enjoy these luscious stages. Galaxy looks better than I'd even hoped for.

Smash has been long overdue for some Galaxy content. I'm impressed with how the gravity seems to work on the stage too. That may take some getting used to, but this is most likely going to be the first stage I try out.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
Finally, the Mario Galaxy stage. It's about time, we've been teased with this one since early september.
I must say it looks AMAZING. My new favorite stage for now! :love:

Roberto zampari

Smash Journeyman
Nostalgia when i played the Super Mario Galaxy games.
I want that Sakurai makes a Final Destination stage.

MargnetMan23

Smash Lord
OK I guess it's time for me to put in my 2 cents
needs more Omastar
OK really now ummm... This stage looks great etc. I'm not sure how the gravity will affect gameplay but I trust Sakurai to implement it in a good way. IDK if this will be my favorite stage ever (especially since I kind of like Pilotwings better from a design stand point =P) but it's pretty cool.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

I just want this song in the game.

Then I'll be very VERY happy.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
OMG, faith in Sakurai restored! Although I do hope there's some kind of Comet Obsrrvatory cameo on the background, or even better, make it a traveling stage!

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
I'm curious about how it will work if two people are on opposite sides of the stage, assuming that's possible. Does the screen rotate while you're on bottom, or does it stay in one position?
And judging by the screen shot with Mario caping a charged shot back at Samus, this stage is going to be ****ing huge if it's 360 degrees.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Today, for the first time in months, the first thing I did once I woke up wasn't checking this topic, NeoGAF or the official site (Sakurai releases the pictures around 9AM in Italy so it's perfect timing). I just started playing Layton 6 (which is awesome) and didn't mind. Then after a while I went on Youtube and saw a video of EverythingSmash titled "Super Mario Galaxy Stage CONFIRMED!".

I lost it.

Like, completely lost it.

It will be years before it's 2014 in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom