• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339
Is it too much to predict a veteran reveal tonight? .-.

Last edited:

SilverSoul24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SilverSoul94
Switch FC
SW-8066-4257-6220
I'm predicting something stage related tonight... Hopefully details on N's Castle? I've been dying to see more of that one.

hot coffee

Smash Cadet
Friday's pic of the day was so incredibly lame that we might get something cool tonight to make up for it.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
There's no way they would have anymore Menu based BS to show. I'm predicting Wii U Adventure tease. Please just give me that!

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
At some point this week I'd love to see this:

"Here's the starting roster for Super Smash Bros for 3DS! The characters seem to be out of order though...OH! It's because in this game you can rearrange the roster however you like! Robin and Samus look so cute together!"

A seemingly minor feature that would cause such an amazing amount of chaos.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I hope it is the pink 3DS stage. Or anything 3DS related that isn't a menu or Smash Run :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm predicting something stage related tonight... Hopefully details on N's Castle? I've been dying to see more of that one.
Im in for that too, I hope Sakurai explains the role of Milotic on that stage

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
As much as I would enjoy a Wii U Adventure tease, I feel as though he should probably save that for after the 3DS version's launch.
Why not? Smash Run was teased months before the Smash Direct. Tease it now and unveil it in another Direct.

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
Tonight's my first PotD as a member here! Let's hope it's a good one so I can pretend I'm a good luck charm. No blaming me if it's a menu though.

For the record, I'm predicting Alph. And I'm praying for a Direct announcement!

Ehn Jolly

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, not gonna lie, after the demo I totally forgot about the PotD. Here's praying it doesn't show off things we already know due to the demo.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Yeah, not gonna lie, after the demo I totally forgot about the PotD. Here's praying it doesn't show off things we already know due to the demo.
I think it's more likely that he will show off things from the demo, seeing as right now, a small selection of people know details others don't.

I really, really wouldn't be surprised if tonight we saw an alt.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Tonight's my first PotD as a member here! Let's hope it's a good one so I can pretend I'm a good luck charm. No blaming me if it's a menu though.

If it's filler, I'm totally blaming you. I'm guessing stage reveal.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589

Sakurai's never announced a Direct. Unless you mean Alph via Sakurai and Direct via another channel.

silvR1995

Smash Journeyman
NNID
silvRboLt1995
3DS FC
0834-0571-4339

"Here's the starting roster for Super Smash Bros for 3DS! The characters seem to be out of order though...OH! It's because in this game you can rearrange the roster however you like! Robin and Samus look so cute together!"

Seeing as I wish to get deeper into game development, I would love the hell out of that.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Id rearrange the characters by order of series!

Wait......

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
An arrange-able CSS would be a dream come true.
I'd probably only make like, three slot changes though but still.

Throw in the ability to set who you'd want to appear as the main selectable icon for those who have alternate characters/costumes (like with Robin and Robin or Olimar and Alph).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom