• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Mega Lopunny seriously looks like it has leggings.
I'm not even sure what to make of this but considering what Lopunny looks like anyway I shouldn't be too surprised.
Ooh! A character! :b:
NOBODY IS GOING TO FALL FOR IT
NOBODY

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Guys, this isn't the place to discuss Pokemon CoroCoro news (as Tumblr pointed out). Please get back on topic.

Blazeth

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing Sakurai will give us something that we aren't expecting.
Not necessarily a character or anything like that, just something to keep up occupied through the weekend.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Seriously, the Ice Climbers being revealed now would coincide with my theory that they'll be the last pre-release veteran shown through a PotD. I think Wario would be in the Chorus Kids trailer, I think Meta Knight became unlockable, and I don't think Lucas is coming back, and Ness is unlockable. The rest would be post-release unlockable reveals.

This would be neat if true.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Ooh Mega Salamence just got confirmed. This is making the inevitable disappointment of the PotD a little less painful.

D

Deleted member

I'm guessing Sakurai will give us something that we aren't expecting.
Not necessarily a character or anything like that, just something to keep up occupied through the weekend.
Ridley's Shadow again. That'll keep us busy all the way up until the Wii U release.

Beczam1290

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Beczam1290
3DS FC
1075-1410-3647
I want to go to sleep but i know a munute after i fall asleep the potd with come up

FalconOwnage

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, the Ice Climbers being revealed now would coincide with my theory that they'll be the last pre-release veteran shown through a PotD. I think Wario would be in the Chorus Kids trailer, I think Meta Knight became unlockable, and I don't think Lucas is coming back, and Ness is unlockable. The rest would be post-release unlockable reveals.

This would be neat if true.
what about :mewtwopm:?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I hope we get a cool pic to end the week.

Mega Salamance!!!! Oh good god. No wheres my Mega Dragonite. I know its not Ruby/Sapphire, but it needs to happen.
I'd like Mega Dragonite just so I can have Dragoniteite in my bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom