• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
It would be cool if my birthday potd got posted when we were on page 729, the date of my birthday. Oo and what if it was Shulk being revealed? That would be perfect

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm so hyped up right now.

I hope the Wii U version gets something from PM64, PMTTYD, or SPM.
I would lose my ****ing mind.

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
If this confirms paper mario, then I REAALLY hope they don't base his moves off of sticker star, and give him sticker gimmicks, I would still like my partner-filled paper mario please. :bluejump:

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
It's so ironic that Rate Their Chances is rerating Paper Mario today.

This is the first time I've been actually sad that each stage on the 3DS only gets two music tracks.

Morbi

Scavenger
Have you at least watched a trailer?
Nope. Not at all.

If this confirms paper mario, then I REAALLY hope they don't base his moves off of sticker star, and give him sticker gimmicks, I would still like my partner-filled paper mario please. :bluejump:
Or... as this is disconfirmation week, Paper Mario was confirmed as a background element. :troll:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Man this Paper Mario stage as me ECSTATIC! Not so happy with the location they chose (there are so many beautiful locations in Sticker Star), but any Paper Mario is good in my books! The stadium at the start of the game would have been a great choice and fit in more with past Paper Mario games as well.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
now it's 30 alerts...

I cannot handle this like i just lost every second of sleep and I was tired today.
Thats insane. Your boss prolly fired you cause he knew todays potd was gonna be a paper mario related one, and thought youd be less upset :)

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
What if the amount of Mario stages doesn't mean that Mario is getting so much love, as opposed to there being more stages in general in this iteration of Smash?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
They repped the wrong Mario RPG game :(. Need more ACTUAL Mario RPG
It is the only Paper Mario on an handheld. Unless you mean they should have repped a Mario & Luigi game? If so, I agree, but there is still hope.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
I think Sakurai could easily mix partners and stickers in a moveset. At least I really hope so. I love both xD

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You know, I don't even care if there is a disconfirmation for one of my most wanted characters (Paper Mario) now.

I don't care if this stage is from my least favorite Paper Mario game.

Paper Mario got representation and I am happy. Everything else is just icing.

Soul.

If you are lucky Paper Mario will jump around in the background!
Paper Mario....disconfirmed?
What is this I don't even know.
Good to see a stage from the series, though.

DangerDamage

Smash Journeyman
TTYD stage for Wii U pls

Imagine a direct where they confirm a GC Virtual Console release with launch games like TTYD and Sunshine? And then Sakurai shows off some of these VC inspired stages and there's a damn TTYD stage that's just the middle

EDIT: I'm so hyped for this that i forgot to end the sentence with "the middle of rougeport" omg omg omg

Last edited:

Bendezium Dweevil

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2122-7123-8170
just think:

We have Paper Mario music. in. Smash Bros.

I really hope Sakurai decided to get the rights from Intelligent Systems to a Super Paper Mario stage for Wii U.
I'm personally hoping for a theatre-style stage, but I wouldn't turn down a Flipside stage, could lead to some interesting quirks. Oh, and I am just dying to see if Crystal King, Cortez, and Shadow Queen get their themes as music for any potential PM Wii U stage. Heck, I'm excited for ANY Paper Mario music. Unless Sakurai goes Brawl Animal Crossing on this stage, this practically assures me we'll be getting Paper Mario. This pic made my night.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Paper Mario....disconfirmed?
What is this I don't even know.
Good to see a stage from the series, though.
There is no Miiverse post of it... yet. Yes I'm a killjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

Derekburn

Smash Apprentice
I hope they represent TTYD on the Wii u, and give us TTYD HD! or a TTYD stage. . . stage. A stage stage would be awesome.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Was referencing Super Mario RPG from SNES.
Ah, never played this one, but it is a SNES game and if there is a stage for it, it wouldn't be for the 3DS version. Not sure why you are complaining.

andalsoandy

Smash Lord
sticker star? more like snicker star
img_twixbar.png

pwnd

(I haven't actually played sticker star, sorry if I judged you.)

Hopefully this means we get a Wii U stage based on the other Mario RPGs

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If this IS deconformation week, I imagine it won't be long till Ridley is deconfirmed from being on the roster ;)
I do

I expect him to hold it off as long as possible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom