• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I wonder what the 3DS Pikmin, Metroid, and Sonic stages will be for the 3DS version. Maybe something from Metroid Fusion. As for Sonic...Music Plant, anyone?

GrapeEscape

Smash Apprentice
The only reason this happened was to also have a Mega Man stage on the 3DS version. As such Windy Hill will probably be a stage for the 3DS version as well.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Thank you guys, forgot about the main site. ^^"

Ahem.

Well, honestly, a Little disappointing. Why Wily's Castle here as well? PacMan got two stages. :/

@ SmashCentralOfficial SmashCentralOfficial
No, I am pretty sure you're somehow trolling anyways! :3

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
The only reason this happened was to also have a Mega Man stage on the 3DS version. As such Windy Hill will probably be a stage for the 3DS version as well.
You mean like how the 3DS Pac-Man stage and the Wii U Pac-Man stage are the same? :p

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Yep, thats it

Moderator Edit: Please use a permanent link when posting the pic of the day.

EDIT- Picture is now from Miiverse.

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I believe this had a Japanese error in one of the stage names. I don't recall the details.

More importantly, it's obviously fake because it's not a complete list. Where's the Homerun Contest stage? Break the Targets? All-Star Break Room? The stage for the new trophy minigame? The results screen? All of these things have been stages before, and we don't see any of them. If this really were a filename list, they should be mixed in, and they just aren't. Wily's Castle for the 3DS was just a lucky guess, and honestly, it wasn't a terribly hard one to make.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Wily's Castle seems really bad on the Wii U version thanks to the Yellow Devil. Disappointed to see it in the 3DS version unless if we have the ability to disable bosses.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I'm hoping for the option to toggle bosses and and off. Dr. Wily's Castle looks like a fun stage without the Yellow Devil. That'd make two variants of the stage but it's certainly possible.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Aw what? That's lame. Are they reusing stages from the 3rd Party series too?
Damn. I was hoping Sonic's 3DS stage was Music Plant. I never get Music Plant. Generations 3D didn't give me Music Plant either...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Willy's Castle on the 3DS? Well, it looks like we will be getting bosses on the 3DS version after all.

I'm even more convinced that the Dark Overlord on the Find Mii stage is a boss. This also gives me hope for the Pac-maze being on the Wii U as well.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Willy's Castle on the 3DS? Well, it looks like we will be getting bosses on the 3DS version after all.

I'm even more convinced that the Dark Overlord on the Find Mii stage is a boss. This also gives me hope for the Pac-maze being on the Wii U as well.
What? :p You werent convinced that the dark Overlord was a Boss?

MrPanic

Smash Journeyman
So they are actually seriously cloning stages now? Kinda sad to not see a unique 3ds Megaman stage to be honest, but I guess they didn't want the boss go to waste on only one version.

Week of the clones? Falco on friday? Please be predictable for ones Sakurai.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Wily's Castle seems really bad on the Wii U version thanks to the Yellow Devil. Disappointed to see it in the 3DS version unless if we have the ability to disable bosses.
As someone who played the demo, the Yellow Devil isn't that bad. He takes up a lot of room, but he's really slow and really weak so it's easy to avoid him and barely punishing at all to get hit. The mechanic when you destroy him is beyond impractical to trigger and easy to avoid even if it (somehow) goes off. I think this guy is really overestimated, and it's kinda sad how many aren't willing to give it a chance.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
I'm sorry, but I'm just over here laughing at Google Translate captions from Sakurai's original post:
"One piece today. Breed Cat, yeah! There are, incidentally! Some even, about five. It was a "living there are puppy" 3DS-only stage."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What? :p You werent convinced that the dark Overlord was a Boss?
I was almost certain the Dark Overlord was a boss after Sakurai finished explaining stage bosses in the Smash Direct. The only reason I wasn't fully convinced was because there wasn't a confirmation that such bosses would appear on the 3DS version at the time. :p

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
The Sonic Advance games rocked though. If you played them back in the day you know what I'm talking about. Music Plant kicked аss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom