• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift Fox

Smash Lord
I love friday's! I think tonight PotD will be something awesome! It feels like Sakurai has been stalling all week... and we might see why!!

As @TumblrFamous said - if Lucas is revealed tonight, I would totally flip the flip out.

If Ice Climbers are revealed, I would probably die.
And you die, literally.

Pokemon Art Academy for Europe will be released tomorrow and it's July 4th, so we really should get something good tonight.

Last edited:

Dracometeor

Smash Apprentice
And you die, literally.

Pokemon Art Academy for Europe will be released tomorrow and it's July 4th, so we really should get something good tonight.
Did you say Pokemon? Mewtwo confirmed to be confirmed as returning veteran tomorrow. Confirmed.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If tonight's isn't interesting I'm going to stop staying up for these things.

On the off chance it is something that completely blows everyone's minds I'll stay up tonight anyway.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
Falco.

Snake.

Lucas.

AND Mewtwo.

All consoling each other as they recieve their rejection letters from Sakurai Univeristy.

Heard it here first.

Last edited:

Espio264

Smash Ace
Falco.

Snake.

Lucas.

AND Mewtwo.

All consoling each other as they recieve their rejection letters from Sakurai Univeristy.

Heard it here first.
Look at my avatar. Now imagine that scene taking place in your living room.

As for tonight's pic, I'm just gonna state an ominous:

THEY'RE COMING.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
"This pic is dedicated to Radical Beam from Australia, who by now is already dying of cardiac arrest after witnessing the image. He was one of the good ones, and will be sorely missed. Happy Fourth of July!"
Happy 4th of July to the dude from Australia I just killed.

I wouldn't even put this past Sakurai, he's been a real jerk lately.

toonist22

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4227-2470-0098
tomorrow is the 4th of july, which is independence day, samus aran is independent, samus is from metroid, who else is from metroid...
KRAID CONFIRMED PLAYABLE

nuclearneo577

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to take a random guess that we'll get a Brawl veteran. I mean, it hasn't even been a week since E3, confirming a major new character this soon seems a little weird to me. If Wolf or Lucas is returning, I'm gonna guess that it's one of them, just because they'd be somewhat expected to be cut like Ike was by some people. Time to go to sleep and see if we even get a new character reveal.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Wario reveal tonight.

Motorcycles and explosive farts to celebrate America's Independence Day. #FYeahAmerica

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to take a random guess that we'll get a Brawl veteran. I mean, it hasn't even been a week since E3, confirming a major new character this soon seems a little weird to me. If Wolf or Lucas is returning, I'm gonna guess that it's one of them, just because they'd be somewhat expected to be cut like Ike was by some people. Time to go to sleep and see if we even get a new character reveal.
I think you need to check your calendar, it's been almost a month since E3 @ nuclearneo577 nuclearneo577

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Clearly the picture is going to not only reveal Captain Falcon but will reveal a red, white, and blue costume for him styled after the American flag.

Really though, this could be anything, but I have a suspicion it will be our best one of the week. There's still a lot left to show before release.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
"IT'S EARTH DAY, NESS REVEAL"

"IT'S MOTHER'S DAY, NESS REVEAL"

"IT'S DAY CELEBRATING AMERICA AND AMERICA IS CARICATURED IN EARTHBOUND, NESS REVEAL"

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
What if he trolled us by giving us a Filler Friday showing off the Little Mac palette swap that was featured in the pic with Rosalina? "Pic of the Day: Happy Independence Day America! Here's Little Mac on Battlefield in his 'Merican inspired look. Be happy, I put him in the game for you guys!" :troll:

I'll predict the same thing that I predicted yesterday. An Assist Trophy or a Stage...with Ike in the picture!
Please Sakurai, we like Ike!

I do anyway...

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Clearly the picture is going to not only reveal Captain Falcon but will reveal a red, white, and blue costume for him styled after the American flag.

Really though, this could be anything, but I have a suspicion it will be our best one of the week. There's still a lot left to show before release.
Little Mac will be shown in his American Colours, beating up the Japanese Marth.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Seriously, I dont expect anything. Im just waiting for my Steam game to finish downloading before I go to bed.

pickle962

Smash Lord
I bet it will be another costume alt since that's all Sakurai seems to care about this week along with meh trophies. My money is on Retro Mario (red overalls and blue shirt and hat) and a white peach (nurse peach)

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I bet it will be another costume alt since that's all Sakurai seems to care about this week along with meh trophies. My money is on Retro Mario (red overalls and blue shirt and hat) and a white peach (nurse peach)
I actually really like those updates anyway.

I want to see Olimar's palette swaps to see if Alph's white and blue has been added!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I predict a picture outlining the differences between Kirby's expressions in the Japanese and American versions of the game.

In other words - "Pic of the Day. American Kirby is Hardcore."

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I bet we will see Zero Suit, doing some questionable things to Wario as he is throwing coins at her, while Little Mac is eating a Big Mac while Villager is shooting rockets. Not really, but 'Murica

Last edited:

Gameboi834

Smash Lord
NNID
Gameboi834
I seem to have gotten a very Mother/Earthboundy vibe. However, I wanna call dibs on it being something pretty boring.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I have a gut feeling that there are still infact secret characters in this game, and they wont be showing off Falcon, Ness, Falco, Jiggs, well any of those unlock-able characters for that reason alone. I can find it believable that Marth and TL are starters this time around because they even got included in the demo and aren't 3rd party, possibly Luigi too. If there IS going to be a character shown off tonight. These are my guesses.

Metaknight, Wario, or Ice Climbers.

EDIT: Speaking of all the alternate costumes this week... maybe it has been leading up to Wario and his alts.

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Never mind. For Independence Day, "Pic of the Day: Here's the Ice Climber! Yes, Ice Climber. Popo is going solo in this iteration of Smash Bros. You end up alone when you can't break the ice" :troll:

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
I have a good feeling about tonight's update.
Come on Sakurai don't disappoint me!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Came back from the County Fair in the nick of time to see tonight's pic.

Nonetheless I'm expecting something insignificant. It hasn't been the best week aside from Mac's alternate costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom