• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
What/who haven't we seen in awhile?

Still awaiting more details on Kalos League, N's Castle and Great Fox. I'm also surprised we don't have another post detailing Meta Knight's changes. I hope whatever we get has completely new information though, and not clarification.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Today I crave more custom specials or showing off moves/costumes that haven't been shown yet. That's outside my usual Pit/Palutena wants.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai has been so weird with his upload times lately that I have no idea if this is early or late for him right now.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Uh, I'll predict something oddly specific.

Travis Touchdown trophy.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
I feel like we haven't had seen a new stage in a while. And no, I'm not counting Brinstar.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930

Still awaiting more details on Kalos League, N's Castle and Great Fox. I'm also surprised we don't have another post detailing Meta Knight's changes. I hope whatever we get has completely new information though, and not clarification.
Lucario's been absent in a pic for a really long while but I don't think we'll get a pic of him today.

I hope we get a stage tonight.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I want a Mother stage. Can we get one before Ness or Lucas?

Loungemen

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai is once again, taking his time an hour later.

Last week the site updated and we got a vet reveal. I wonder if today's the case now?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
This.
As pointed out last night, I really hope Robin's costumes actually change hair color/style as well as robe colors.
That'd be so cool. I mean, he/she is an avatar, just like the villager. I love palate swaps and alts. I'd be happy with another tonight. Or a Wii U stage/ a better look at the Star Fox stage.

One year since Pyrosphere... imagine if Sakurai actually does mention it. We haven't seen it in ages.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Warning Received
That leak is not real. Come on people...... Duck Hunt?

Why not "Dog" or "Duck Hunt Dog"?

Anyway, I'm hoping for something more... Zelda related. I haven't seen anything with her since... I can remember.

Doc.Pringles

Smash Cadet
I'm thinking something boring, like a menu. But maybe it will be a more exciting menu, like details on a single player mode?

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
I'm calling a trophy of an unconfirmed veteran, that'll make these boards implode
And then an announcement for the next trailer
Yay
Ya heard it here

Morbi

Scavenger
I suppose I would be interested in another alternate costume; Dark Pit is still on the table, perhaps Dr. Mario. Let us have two costumes in a row! Show us what else that female designer came up with, I trust her with my life.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
One year since Pyrosphere... imagine if Sakurai actually does mention it. We haven't seen it in ages.
Sakurai: "It's been one year since we showed off the elusive Pyrosphere stage."
Fanbase: "It's elusive?"
Sakurai: Yes, because it was not present at E3!"
Fanbase: "Oh".

I doubt it will actually be mentioned though.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's kinda late.

I'm hoping for music.

But then I remembered that it's August 20th...

Now I'm nervous...

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
From here on in all discussions of leaks as opposed to the Miiverse post will result in infractions. Not warnings. Consider this the warning.

EDIT: Ismar knows what's up.
Question: If the Miiverse posts impact the leak's legitimacy (ie. character confirmation with the same art, character revealed that wasn't part of the leak, etc) would discussion about the respective leak be allowed then?

Hokori

Great King of Evil
-Hooded Robin
-Vanguard/Lord Ike
-Reveal Falco, show Assualt Falco
-Reveal Ganondorf, show OoT Ganondorf
-Dark Bowser

Plz.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
In anticipation of tonight's picture, I've thrown a POTD Viewing Bash.

A bunch of people in the neighborhood have come to my house. There are now 100 people looking over my shoulder as I type this, sick Drum & Bass tracks playing in the background on my mega speakers and strobe lights spinning and flashing all around us.

They all say hi.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

Has Sakurai even formally addressed Kalos League's existence as a stage yet? It's getting a little annoying how he keeps showing pictures of the stage without saying anything about it.

Oh well, I guess it just means all the more surprises at release.

Last edited:

_Sheik

Smash Lord
That'd be so cool. I mean, he/she is an avatar, just like the villager. I love palate swaps and alts. I'd be happy with another tonight. Or a Wii U stage/ a better look at the Star Fox stage.

Sakurai used to post PotDs with it as the background stage for whatever reasons (for example, Mother Brain's assist trophy reveal), but it could also be for less relevant motives.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
3 weeks

When are they going to show the last character trailers?

Could it be AFTER release?

...People were believing before that only starting characters and guests would get trailers, not new secret characters

There is going to be at least one more

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Question: If the Miiverse posts impact the leak's legitimacy (ie. character confirmation with the same art, character revealed that wasn't part of the leak, etc) would discussion about the respective leak be allowed then?
In this case, it's a tough subject. I personally would hold off on it/bring it to the social thread just in case. Then the mods can deliberate on the next course of action behind the scenes while this thread remains in one piece. Just my opinion, anyway.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
In anticipation of tonight's picture, I've thrown a POTD Viewing Bash.

A bunch of people in the neighborhood have come to my house. There are now 100 people looking over my shoulder as I type this, sick Drum & Bass tracks playing in the background on my mega speakers and strobe lights spinning and flashing all around us.

They all say hi.
Tell the cute guys to hmu
Jk but not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom