• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
HOLY MOTHER OF LORd!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYEYSYEYSEYYES!?
!?
!?@*(^&(&(873428914

OMGOMGOMG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS BM<@23333333333:4littlemac::4sonic::4myfriends::4robinf::4sonic::4zss::4metaknight::4kirby::4kirby::4robinm::4robinf::4fox::4pikachu::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4kirby::4kirby::4kirby::4kirby::4kirby::4kirby::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight:

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465

YAYEYSYEYSEYYES!?
!?
!?@*(^&(&(873428914

OMGOMGOMG

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS BM<@23333333333:4littlemac::4sonic::4myfriends::4robinf::4sonic::4zss::4metaknight::4kirby::4kirby::4robinm::4robinf::4fox::4pikachu::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4dedede::4kirby::4kirby::4kirby::4kirby::4kirby::4kirby::4metaknight::4metaknight::4metaknight:
Someone's excited....
Unusually so....

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces

YAYEYSYEYSEYYES!?
!?
!?@*(^&(&(873428914

OMGOMGOMG

Now bring me Marx and Magolor, damn it!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Taking a second look at it as well. To me it looks sort of like a mix of 2D imagery and partially 3D modeled...

Maybe it's just the artstyle playing tricks on my eyes...

Last edited:

DarkNintendo2000

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nagol200
3DS FC
1203-9221-6411
Great to see more references to Kirby's Adventure. By far the most influential game in the series and my personal favorite.

That said, with all four of them in Smash now we better get this as a song:

And we could also get the Spanish Meta Knight voice, too? :laugh:
But no, seriously, an instrumental of that song would be great, especially since Brawl had instrumentals like His World.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace

YAYEYSYEYSEYYES!?
!?
!?@*(^&(&(873428914

OMGOMGOMG

Something's telling me you're pleased about this update but I can't put my finger on it...

:p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
So this is pretty much "Night Shade 2.0" mixed with Spear Pillar's "reversed controls" effect that actually affects CPUs as well. I can live with that.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Neat looking assist trophy.

YAYEYSYEYSEYYES!?
!?
!?@*(^&(&(873428914

OMGOMGOMG

Calm down.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who feels like there are starting to be too many Assist Trophies?
I hope that perhaps you can choose which ones appear to a degree.
Really? I hope there's even more (at least another 12 or 15), and I can't wait to see how they figure into All-Star Mode.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I'm so happy with the quality of the Assist Trophies thus far. Whereas Brawl had a handful of generic minions and unexciting obscure characters, we're actually getting a great blend of supporting characters from the various Nintendo series thus far. . .Skull Kid, Dark Samus, Takamaru, Dillon, Ashley, Nightmare, plus most of the quality Brawl ATs, and Chunky Kong, heh, what's not to love?

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Wow, uh...

I'm not too familiar with Kirby outside of Super Star and Air Ride to know exactly who that is, but whoever he is, he looks fearsome! Wonder what he would be like if he were a boss...

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I'm so happy with the quality of the Assist Trophies thus far. Whereas Brawl had a handful of generic minions and unexciting obscure characters, we're actually getting a great blend of supporting characters from the various Nintendo series thus far. . .Skull Kid, Dark Samus, Takamaru, Dillon, Ashley, Nightmare, plus most of the quality Brawl ATs, what's not to love?
The fact that there's not a King K Rool assist yet....:troll:
(I kid.)

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
YES

THE FIRST GAME I EVER BEAT

THE FEELS

Nightmare's going to be a great addition to the cast... And a surprising addition to say the least. He'll probably be considered "annoying", but seeing him in HD rushes back good ol' memories of my GBA and Nightmare in Dream Land.

I want the Dee badly.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Best thing about this update is that it pretty much confirms that the picture will be up earlier than before. No more staying up super late!

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
I'm so happy with the quality of the Assist Trophies thus far. Whereas Brawl had a handful of generic minions and unexciting obscure characters, we're actually getting a great blend of supporting characters from the various Nintendo series thus far. . .Skull Kid, Dark Samus, Takamaru, Dillon, Ashley, Nightmare, plus most of the quality Brawl ATs, what's not to love?
Seriously. Now we just need Chibi-Robo, an Advance Wars AT, a second Fire Emblem AT, and Mach Rider.

taoxadasa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
taoxadasa
3DS FC
2251-5157-5936
Nightmare is easily my favorite Kirby villain (unless you include Dedede) so I'm super happy he is finally appearing in Smash, he looks freaking amazing in this.

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Well, I mean, I think having them is great, but when you have, like, a 1/300 chance of getting Shadow the Hedgehog from a Capsule, it begins to become problematic.
I see what you mean from one perspective. I do like the surprise though instead of seeing the same faces over and over. But from my count this our 29th Assist Trophy we have confirmed. Some may be rarer than others, but I'd say 40 or more is reasonable.

Chain Chomp (Mario Bros.)
Hammer Bro. (Mario Bros.)
Lakitu & Spinies (Mario Bros.)
Ashley (Wario)
Waluigi (Wario)
Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
Midna (The Legend of Zelda)
Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)
Mother Brain (Metroid)
Dark Samus (Metroid)
Metroid (Metroid)
Knuckle Joe (Kirby)
Nightmare (Kirby)
Andross (Star Fox)
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Magnus (Kid Icarus)
Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
Takamaru (Nazo no Murasame-jo)
Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment)
Starfy (The Legendary Starfy)
Nintendog (Nintendogs)
Dillon (The Rolling Western)
Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Elec Man (Mega Man)
Color TV-Game 15
Prince of Sable (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
Devil (Devil World)
Dr. Wright (SimCity)

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
guys i love this kirby praise

PRAISE KIRBY MORE

MASKED DEDEDE AND BANDANA DEE NEXT PLS

Last edited:

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
I see what you mean from one perspective. I do like the surprise though instead of seeing the same faces over and over. But from my count this our 29th Assist Trophy we have confirmed. Some may be rarer than others, but I'd say 40 or more is reasonable.

Chain Chomp (Mario Bros.)
Hammer Bro. (Mario Bros.)
Lakitu & Spinies (Mario Bros.)
Ashley (Wario)
Waluigi (Wario)
Skull Kid (The Legend of Zelda)
Midna (The Legend of Zelda)
Tingle (The Legend of Zelda)
Mother Brain (Metroid)
Dark Samus (Metroid)
Metroid (Metroid)
Knuckle Joe (Kirby)
Nightmare (Kirby)
Andross (Star Fox)
Lyn (Fire Emblem)
Magnus (Kid Icarus)
Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
Samurai Goroh (F-Zero)
Takamaru (Nazo no Murasame-jo)
Saki Amamiya (Sin & Punishment)
Starfy (The Legendary Starfy)
Nintendog (Nintendogs)
Dillon (The Rolling Western)
Shadow (Sonic the Hedgehog)
Elec Man (Mega Man)
Color TV-Game 15
Prince of Sable (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
Devil (Devil World)
Dr. Wright (SimCity)
You forgot Phosphora from Kid Icarus:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Hey, I just realized this is the Final Destination version of Battlefield.

I don't we've seen that before.
It was actually the first Final Destination version we saw. Even before the other Final Destination versions were even announced. People just assumed it was just a developer thing.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You forgot Phosphora from Kid Icarus:
No he didn't.
Phosphora is playable, don't you know?

It was actually the first Final Destination version we saw. Eve before the other Final Destination versions was even announced. People just assumed it was just a developer thing.
Link to the pic?

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Whoa, Nightmare looks sweet. I totally forgot all about the guy up until this PotD.

What a nice pic to start the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom