• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
dvzsdfszjfdsbjkldfskbjsfdbhklfdsabhkfsdhbkfsdhkgsfdhgkfsdMETAKNIGHTYESYESYEYS

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Yo. YO. YO! It's Wednesday! Character reveals are never on Wednesday! Man what am I supposed to do with all these tombstones marking the Massacre of the Hype Train?

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
When the picture was loading I got fooled by the wings. XD

But so glad Meta Knight is officially confirmed back.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. "Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!" ...I'll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn't forget the Battleship Halberd either!!"

"Meta Knight's Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move."

Last edited:

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
That is so meta.

Meta Knight looks pretty glorious in HD. Glad to see the wait wasn't for nothing.

Mega Hawlucha

Smash Apprentice
hehe
Pic of the day. "Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!" ...I'll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn't forget the Battleship Halberd either!!

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
"Pic of the day. "Looks like there was an impostor in the earlier posts, so I introduced him to my sword!" ...I'll leave it up to your imagination if he really said that or not. The veteran hero, Meta Knight, returns to battle!! We didn't forget the Battleship Halberd either!!"

"Meta Knight's Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move."

tippy

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight's Up Special Move, Shuttle Loop, changed quite a bit in this game. The glide is gone, and the attack slashes opponents twice while spinning in a large loop. This has turned into a highly technical and effective move.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
So...who's gonna be the first to post the "Will MK be overpowered again" thread? :troll:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

I guess the impostor...

MET A KNIGHT.

DOHOHOHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom