• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
KID ICARUS UPRISING SURE HAS A LOT OF STUFF

WE GET IT SAKURAI

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. Look at these three radiant pieces... Yup, you guessed it! It's another combinable item like the Dragoon-the Daybreak."

"This is what it looks like when all three parts are combined together. How powerful will its beam blast be? FYI, you can fire shooting items while moving backward and forward. Change direction by flicking the Control Stick or Circle Pad toward the back of the fighter."

...so it's another item from Uprising? Why not put the harp that turns stuff into hammers as a Kid Icarus item?

Last edited:

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
**** sakes, I mean it's not filler and I wasn't 100% expecting Ganon but why KI:U? Just WHY?! Dah well, Hyrule Warriors was the best part of today and hyped me up! It'll be a pleasure hyping with you all again this Friday!

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Daybreak is an item that had to be assembled, much like the Dragoon. It's from Kid Icarus and it's essentially an insta kill weapon.

So it's our Dragoon replacement for this game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADRUqGM3LI_Tg
Pic of the day. Look at these three radiant pieces... Yup, you guessed it! It's another combinable item like the Dragoon-the Daybreak.

Second pic:
This is what it looks like when all three parts are combined together. How powerful will its beam blast be? FYI, you can fire shooting items while moving backward and forward. Change direction by flicking the Control Stick or Circle Pad toward the back of the fighter.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh, it's a metroid gun th- ...oh, wait, no... it's a Kid Icarus thing! Neat! We're not done with items yet...? Ah, alright. Well its something new and it looks neat. Kay, good night folks~

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Huh, I could've sworn Daybreak was already confirmed. I guess it was just so obvious my brain just assumed it was confirmed.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
@ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit can you fill us in?

Alrighty, here I go in more detail.

This is one of Kid Icarus Uprising's multiplayer items, and is the ultimate one. Like Kirby's Dragoon, it's split into 3 pieces. Gather them all, and you get to shoot a brutally powerful laser that, under regular circumstances, is an instant KO (and brutally injures angels in Uprising).
So as of today, we now have a 2nd item that uses the 3-piece routine. I am greatly satisfied. So now this is the "ranged" version of the Dragoon, and much more prettier. <3

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Ooh the Daybreak. I knew that thing was going to be an item in Smash Bros when I first used it in Uprising. Looks pretty shiny. c:

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
We cannot see the definition of Pit's buttocks, but we do know he wields a very large gun.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Dragoon has been confirmed a long booty time ago guys, where the heck have you been? :|

gamer8

Smash Lord
There's a pretty good chance of Ganondorf being revealed next Thursday when Hyrule Warriors is released in Japan. More likely to get a character reveal during that time of the week anyways.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
From my database:

Back Shield (Kid Icarus)
X Bomb (Kid Icarus)
Drill Arm (Kid Icarus)
Killer Eye (Kid Icarus)
Ore Club (Kid Icarus)
Daybreak (Kid Icarus)

Six.
And every one of them is from Uprising, none from any of the two original KI games.

I hope they add the harp that turns things into hammers that rain from the sky.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Daybreak is an item that had to be assembled, much like the Dragoon. It's from Kid Icarus and it's essentially an insta kill weapon.

So it's our Dragoon replacement for this game.
Not a replacement. The Dragoon is in too. How annoying.

Although, this looks better than the Dragoon.

Geez, Sakurai and the guy who made KI:U must be best friends or something... :troll:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
"Pic of the Day. Here is another Kid Icarus Uprising item, the Daybreak! Just in case it wasn't fully apparent already, I made Kid Icarus Uprising."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom