• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Imagine if Mewtwo was revealed as a returning vet today... I think that something like that out if the blue would make us all happy, right?
That's an understatement.

Too bad this won't ever happen, because Nintendo tends to only run the hype train for a while, and then will let the E3 hype train derail and crash into a huge flame, killing our hopes and dreams along with it.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH LIGHT/PRIME 2 MULTIPLAYER SUIT

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl2p4nZNg
Pic of the day. The character farther in the back isn't from the Imperial forces, and the character in the front is not the infamous drum-playing puppet in Osaka. No, Mario is actually wearing an outfit from Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course! NES Open Tournament Golf might be a more familiar title.

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Pic of the day. The character farther in the back isn't from the Imperial forces, and the character in the front is not the infamous drum-playing puppet in Osaka. No, Mario is actually wearing an outfit from Family Computer Golf: U.S. Course! NES Open Tournament Golf might be a more familiar title.

Last edited:
We've reached that point in the night where I calm myself down. "We probably aren't getting Wario tonight" I tell myself "Even if Wario is shown he's still going to have his Wario Ware look, and we probably won't know if he has a moveset change. And he proably won't have a moveset change."

All of this makes a cold grey feeling in the pit of my stomach. Wario is probably the last thing I will get hyped for before the game comes out, so I'll savor this grey cold "anti-hype" while I can.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Funny coincidence since Project M is also putting in a Light Suit

That Mario...and Samus for that matter....AND NO MIIS

10/10 update

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
THAT AINT WARIO

Anyways, WTF at Samus. Project M just did the exact same alt for her a while ago.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
That white Samus palette is astonishing. New costume main!

American Mario is a nice touch. Shows that some costumes might just break the limits which is good news.

JMS_Eddy

Smash Rookie
Stormtrooper confirmed!

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Yo Sakuari,

I see you dropping them Star Wars references...

...keep up the good work, alright.

gamer8

Smash Lord
I gotta say, this was worth enduring those Mii pics. Like someone said before these alternate costume updates are what I'm looking forward to the most lately besides character confirmations.

GrapeEscape

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Sakurai, looks like Project M kind of beat you to the punch here...

Also, American flag Mario. Why wasn't this the update for the 4th of July?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Also, don't bother with google translate.

Though, it's funny:

One piece today.
're In the back is not the Imperial Army, and of being in the foreground is not a Kuidaore doll.
Mario is a design emergency source of "golf course US".
Person of the "Mario Open Golf" is be famous?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

EDIT: ?????

I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom