• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, I'm pretty sure it didn't originate from Gfaqs cause of http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u?search=gematsu plus and http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632937-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-3ds?search=gematsu plus

3DS one doesn't even have on related to it. And of the Wii-U ones, they either aren't related to it or are just talking about but not leaking it.

I don't believe it, just like I don't believe the original Gematsu leak. But still, this new one didn't originate in Gfaqs at any rate. From what I can tell.
GameFaqs mods can be dumb. They're known for outright deleting threads that claim to be leaks. :p If that helps, haha

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Just as a note, Gematsu Plus apparently originated July 3rd, last week. Meaning Wario has till Friday

I predict anything other than Miis...surely Sakurai wouldn't post them again...right? *nervous laugh*

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Well, let's see. If Wario gets unleashed, I would officially get on board the hype train. The newcomer selection would be sick.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Imagine if they were having technical issues getting the Ice Climbers' image posted? That'd be delicious irony.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
I really doubt they are going to put up a veteran tonight out of the blue. They could I suppose, but if we're getting one out of the blue, tomorrow is more likely.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I dunno about Wario but a veteran's gatta be revealed tomorrow. Time's runnin out. Also since we're in the stage where the game is so close that updates feature random colors (Palutena and Diddy pic for example) I don't think it would be unreasonable to see a returning stage or two. Maybe even an updated Smash64 one!

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
Imagine if Mewtwo was revealed as a returning vet today... I think that something like that out if the blue would make us all happy, right? Too bad this won't ever happen, because Nintendo tends to only run the hype train for a while, and then will let the E3 hype train derail and crash into a huge flame, killing our hopes and dreams along with it.

JMS_Eddy

Smash Rookie
Imagine if Mewtwo was revealed as a returning vet today... I think that something like that out if the blue would make us all happy, right? Too bad this won't ever happen, because Nintendo tends to only run the hype train for a while, and then will let the E3 hype train derail and crash into a huge flame, killing our hopes and dreams along with it.
BBQ?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I waited that long for Uncle Sam and Robosapien...

Ah well, time for bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom