• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. The pink sweatshirt looks really cool on Little Mac, so you can use that outfit in this game… How can a pink sweatshirt look so cool?"

Sakurai thinks pink is manly. And he really seems to be focused on pleasing the fans on Mac so far. I mean, not only does he have the jumpsuit as an alt, but also the wireframe model!

Last edited:

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Pic of the day. The pink sweatshirt looks really cool on Little Mac, so you can use that outfit in this game… How can a pink sweatshirt look so cool?

second post:
Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet.

Last edited:

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Happy Canada day!

Here's Little Mac in Red, White, and Blue!

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
They can do all this for Little Mac, but can't remove Link's hat in his SS outfit...

Oh well, the more alts the better! This is a step in the right direction for other characters.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
"Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet."

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Swift Fox da best. So quick. Anyway, this aint filler! Awesome alt! Mac gets 2, huh? I'm just curious on how this costume effects Mac's entrance animation. Since, as we know, his entrance animation is him jogging on in this costume and hurling the jacket off.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Pic of the day. The pink sweatshirt looks really cool on Little Mac, so you can use that outfit in this game… How can a pink sweatshirt look so cool?

Looks like some of you noticed that this version of Little Mac wasn't shown at E3. There are many things, like Link's Skyward Sword tunic design I posted earlier, that haven't been revealed yet.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I wonder what kind of doors this opens for other characters? That's two alts for Little Mac instead of the usual one alt thing we're used to from Wario in Brawl.

May the speculation behind other alts commence!

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
I'm really hoping every character gets an alternate costume. Little Mac's hoodie is awesome, but other characters could really benefit from alternate costumes. Link's ZeldaU outfit for example would be FANTASTIC.

I'm also curious if they're going to make alternate amiibos for characters. Pink Hoodie Mac's definitely getting his own render art (for the character select screen) so I bet in a future batch they would make an amiibo for it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Huh. Okay.

Can't really gets hyped since I'm not a Punch-Out fan and the artist in me thinks that pink hoodie and those pants look gaudy with those green boxing gloves, but alright. Oh, and the other outfit looks decent.

Eh, at least everyone else seems happy and hyped.

Now can we have an alt costume for a veteran, please?

Darkshadow77

Smash Cadet
Does this mean SNES/blonde Little Mac is possible?
Not that I really care about that version of Mac, but... I just think it would be nice as well.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
I wonder what kind of doors this opens for other characters? That's two alts for Little Mac instead of the usual one alt thing we're used to from Wario in Brawl.

May the speculation behind other alts commence!
The news of more than one alt somehow confirms Ridley, I just know it.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
In the demo, Macs entrance had him show up in the pink suit, only for him to toss it off to reveal his boxing attire.

It's possible with this outfit, he shows up and doesn't toss it off.
Ohhhhh that makes a lot of sense.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
So what will he do for his entrance animation since that's him throwing off his hoodie?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433

MANY THINGS

The hype returns.

(Now start showing them more frequently)

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
WOOHOO! Pink Hoodie Mac! Best alt yet. That's exciting. Wonder who else gets one. At the very least many more characters are getting more appropriate alts this time. Please let there be a Ms. Pac-Man alt. Please.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Ew to pink and Little Mac is just a meh character to me but hey everyone else is happy and not flipping out about 'filler' and wanting veterans shown so it's not all bad.

StupendousMike

Smash Ace
I was really hoping Mac would get his hoodie as an alt, but that was shot when he took it off for his stage intro. Maybe this means characters have more than one stage intro this time around?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Given it's his On-Stage Appearance, I guess it's not much of a stretch to make it into a full on Costume. Either way this and Wire-Frame Mac are the only versions of him we'll probably be seeing in tournaments.

Speaking of which, I'm not going to be surprised if we get Conductor Toon Link as an alt for him now.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Well, ain't this a wonderful surprise. <3

Certainly happy about this and the potential for even more alt costumes. :3

I'm certainly going to be using the pink hoodie the most. Didn't like the other colors too much.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Yes!

Finally we get something worthwhile about Little Mac. I don't think we're seen him for a while. Now I want to see his SNES incarnation as an alt, although I don't think it's too likely.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Given it's his On-Stage Appearance, I guess it's not much of a stretch to make it into a full on Costume. Either way this and Wire-Frame Mac are the only versions of him we'll probably be seeing in tournaments.

Speaking of which, I'm not going to be surprised if we get Conductor Toon Link as an alt for him now.
After the "Skyward Sword" link "costume"

I'm not sure if they are going to put that much effort into veteran costumes

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
In the comments Sakurai said

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYn5_DNqpg
And people say Sakurai isn't aware of the fandom reactions towards stuff he and his team put in Smash.

Anyway, best alt costume so far in the series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom