• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUr

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JorgeUr
3DS FC
4957-3388-8097
I want to have faith for Mewtwo.

Pic of the Day: "Everyone's favorite psychic pokemon revealed! Bet you never thought he'd be an assist trophy. Yeah, I know you didn't you stupid cows. I control your happiness, and I'll make Wolf a stage hazard just to make you cry. All power to SAKURAI!"
Wolf as a stage hazard?? Obviously in a Landmaster, right? XD

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
My sources tell me that Pichu will have a reveal trailer today. He will share it with Snake.

But I've got nothing to lose. Let's see if the 0% chance of Mewtwo showing up tonight will be real.

Last edited:

PK_Wonder

Smash Lord
Literally the only times I have fallen asleep before the potd was posted, a new character was revealed, or a special event was announced (April Smash Direct, Ike, Meta Knight, Robin trailer) So I'm gonna do us all a favor and call it a night.

andimidna

Smash Master
I swear, if this pic has to do with Mewtwo or Ridley...

Ok, I literally just made a post about this in the Rate Their Chances Thread since we're rating them and K Rool today for our final rating. And with all the "coincidences" in the past, it would just be the perfect way to end speculation.
There's not much more I can say. Except Yes. YES.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Speed, what kind of validity does this source of yours have? The fact that you've already spilt something already if you're telling the truth means that there'd be nothing to lose from telling us either who told you or if they're a legitimate inside source that's done stuff like this before and been right.

D

Deleted member

Wow.....a rainbow of Samus.
The caption better be something informational....

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Also more villager alts. I don't really like the female hair choice.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day. Until now, you were only able to choose from four, or sometimes five or six colors for each character. This time, though, all characters have eight colors to choose from! The first four color schemes for Samus are based off her Varia Suit, Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit from Super Metroid, and the Dark Suit."

"…And here she is in the color schemes of the Gravity Suit from Metroid Prime, Green Samus (a regular in the Smash series), the Light Suit, and Dark Samus. A total of eight colors."

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAADMUKl_zHGQzw
Pic of the day. Until now, you were only able to choose from four, or sometimes five or six colors for each character. This time, though, all characters have eight colors to choose from! The first four color schemes for Samus are based off her Varia Suit, Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit from Super Metroid, and the Dark Suit.

…And here she is in the color schemes of the Gravity Suit from Metroid Prime, Green Samus (a regular in the Smash series), the Light Suit, and Dark Samus. A total of eight colors.

You can choose between four male and four female Villagers to play with. The designs for their faces and clothes are different. And here are the four Villagers we haven't shown you yet.

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
So I guess Samus doesn't have a crazy different alternate costume, though the Dark Samus looks nice. I guess that confirms not everyone will get Wario-esque alts.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
"Pic of the day. Until now, you were only able to choose from four, or sometimes five or six colors for each character. This time, though, all characters have eight colors to choose from! The first four color schemes for Samus are based off her Varia Suit, Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit from Super Metroid, and the Dark Suit."
Isn't that was specifically mentioned in the Ninka leak?

I wonder if Wario and Robin are exceptions, they might get 16 alternate colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom