• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Mii Swordfighter Social: Guide Hype

Midi Midi Bang Bang

Smash Rookie
Hello! I have been ghosting this place since last October and i decided to finally come out from my rock. Any way do you guys have a Skype group or something?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Does anyone remember that post where some guy said 50/50 miis and guest miis werent the same height/weight?

Was that actually a thing? I'm comparing them right now and they look the same size.

Routa

Smash Lord
Yeah all Guest characters are 50:50 when it comes to size. Some may look taller, but it is 'cause of the hair. But yeah no difference in the size.

Jaguar360

Smash Lord
NNID
Jaguar360
3DS FC
0516-7348-2137
Well Mii SF was mostly a secondary for me, but I've been using him less and less because I have other characters to train up and I've gotten a bit bored with 1111 in a meta where that's the standard. I can only really get practice for Guest XXXX in friendlies on Smashladder or asking people to play online. Not really sure what I want to do with Sword right now.

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Yeah, Swordy was a secondary for me for the longest time. Restricting the Miis to single custom digits is stupid but I get why it's the standard. Mine is 2112 and I've used that set for about a year now. The meta here is determined by the TOs (whom many are for customs such as myself) and most people don't even know that SWF even exist. I'm currently trying to figure out how to use this character as main. It's working well for the most part.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
I started out maining :4miisword: myself alongside :4miibrawl::4miigun:. Had to "demote" 'em to secondaries this year in favor of :rosalina:.

I think the 1111 set for Swordsman is basically utter ****, so I've been tinkering with official custom movesets and 2X3X sets are clicking with me.

Hmm...I wonder why Skyward Slash Dash isn't in any of the official sets? I know that move gives great recovery distance, but why ain't it included? :confused:

Last edited:

DigitalAtom6

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DigitalAtom6
3DS FC
1864-9481-4247
I started out maining :4miisword: myself alongside :4miibrawl::4miigun:. Had to "demote" 'em to secondaries this year in favor of :rosalina:.

I think the 1111 set for Swordsman is basically utter ****, so I've been tinkering with official custom movesets and 2X3X sets are clicking with me. I've recently created Dr. :4lucina: (tallest height, no weight change) and :4lucina: Jr. (lowest height and weight as possible), and having them use my favorite sets (2231 and 2233, respectively). Of course, that's just me.

Hmm...I wonder why Skyward Slash Dash isn't in any of the official sets? I know that move gives great recovery distance, but why ain't it included? :confused:
It's not very mainstream because SF lacks good OoS options outside of Hero's Spin. Hero's Spin is a bit of everything, but it's easy to gimp for some characters, in which case SSD is better. This makes even the best up B MU based.

Top Bottom