• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Screen names, AIM FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ness_Superfair

Smash Rookie
Hello all you great smashboards midwestern people , Ive gotten into smashing a lot in the past 4 months now and I haven't found many like minded people around me, so I'm asking all Indiana/Illinois/idk whoever is close to Indiana or Indianapolis (because thats where I am) to give out your sn so we can all be "inter-connected" (it sounds so dirty..) I will post the list just post your sn and ill add it to the list i guess-you can put your char. of choice if you feel like it. I did:lick:

Also you can put your location up there so people will have somewhat of an idea of where u are.

I think this will further Indiana's smashing progress in today's modern world...along with those other states who like to touch us ;)

(I don't have a fancy name yet.. just Superfair for now)

Indianapolis, IN_Ness-Miniguy123

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom