• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit- West Division (Top Three: Lain, Lee, Affinity/Holms)

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Meh, **** KS. Bunch of scrubs, I say. They all worship homo123 and BI Des.
i don't worship them. i simply offer them an animal sacrifice in order to ensure good fortune in my brawl career. this is a lie

wow guys, you've made more people hate our great state of MO! good job :)

but KS still likes us right? RIGHT!?!?!
KS likes MO because it has Ironboots this is not a lie
lol jk

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
i was trying to explain to these iowa guys the regional hotness tier list and i came off completely gay. probably because i was acting completely gay.

Nicole

Smash Champion
i was trying to explain to these iowa guys the regional hotness tier list and i came off completely gay. probably because i was acting completely gay.
shhhh, you're not supposed to tell people that we have one of those!

Cook

Smash Master
So the original date I had for the April tournament won't work because my venue is booked then. It is also booked the weekend of the 18th. The weekend of the 10th is available, but that's Easter, so it ain't happening then. We could do it the first weekend of April, or the first weekend of May, though. Does that work for people? If not then I guess I can look harder for a place in Kirksville...

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
If ky got the 40 points when texas took first shouldn't quik get the 40 points because lain isn't in the mwc: west? just saying it doesn't make sense to do it for that tournament and not this one.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The texas guys were only excluded because they didn't want those points. I even -tried- to give them the points but they were quite adamant on the fact. As far as I've been told, Lain would like to keep his.

Tapion013

Smash Lord
You can go ahead and get rid of all of my points, I won't be attending any more.

also, I just read the above post... I think the best way to go about dealing with that is to just not give the texas players their 40 points, but still give the other players their respective points. Giving ky 40 for not getting first doesn't seem right, does it?

Zicore

Smash Champion
I also agree with MachineGunNorm/Tapion. It doesn't seem fair that the person who didn't get first gets first place points just because Texas came and stomped everyone. Everyone should move up, or nobody should. I would honestly prefer the later...less work for people.

hunger!

Smash Champion
i thought that just the team name had to be used at each circuit event. not have the same partners. if i want to attend any more of these. i gotta clone tapion. any other c.falcon users in melee named jeff? oh wait...theres like a million. :laugh:

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
the problem is though is that points are associated with a team, so what happens if person a with 12 points teams up with person b with 8 points. how does that work? keeping it purely team based doesnt have this problem.

Cook

Smash Master
It's supposed to encourage sticking with one partner all circuit, and discourage joining up with someone else who has a lot of points just to get a good rank.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
so lets say i go to another one and place. i dont get points cause i wont be with tapion?
Correct you would get a different set of points (this would put you on the list twice but your new team would automatically get a better seed due to your prvious points in your other team). This is the way it is done in the East Division as well.

neomadgic

Smash Journeyman
NNID
neomagic249
You can take Minnesota out as a tournament spot. Brawl community died here and we don't have a venue anymore.

Chexr

Smash Ace
I believe Deepak is hosting a brawl/melee tourney on April 4th. Not that that has anything to do with this circuit though I just like posting so much.

Wafles

Smash Lord
This circuit sucks so hard.

Also, seriously, how hard is it to remove one letter from my name?

Infact, just take me off the list all together, I'm not going to any other circuit events.

And you still haven't fixed the link to the next event? Man, this stuff would take 30 seconds, seriously.

Top Bottom