• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Circuit- West Division (Top Three: Lain, Lee, Affinity/Holms)

Cook

Smash Master
I've sought advice on the points issue. I have recieved it and I will make my own personal decision on them sometime later this week so keep your eyes open for that. ASC, I need you to get me some confirmation on a Kahoka tourney soon.
Yeah, I'm gonna be up in Kahoka this coming weekend and I'll check on the venue then. I'm almost certain that it'll be a go, but I'll make sure the prices and rules of the place are the same as they used to be, and then if they are I'll make a topic Sunday or Monday so that people can start suggesting what weekend would work best.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Sounds good, glad we have our stuff together.

Also, all the extra power cords ended up in my trunk. =/ Affinity didn't want to take them.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
I've sought advice on the points issue. I have recieved it and I will make my own personal decision on them sometime later this week so keep your eyes open for that. ASC, I need you to get me some confirmation on a Kahoka tourney soon.
hey cameron when you post the points stuff could you also fill me in on how the points payout system is working?

Nicole

Smash Champion
I hope your personal decision gives 33rd a point. Or 33 points.

That is all.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I like points =]]]]
Yay meeee!!!!
<3 Texas, they let me have points. Even tho they took all are ****in money lol. YOU *******S!!! jk XD

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i can't help but think that machinegun has been lurking ky's posts hoping to find a mistake to capitalize on.

Zicore

Smash Champion
you're dumb.
actually, you would be the dumb one if you are implying that hunger is indeed dumb for that statement.

Being in the state of hungriness doesn't make you fat, it does indeed make you be starving. Only ******* are hungry and somehow manage to make themselves fat.

Hungriness may LEAD to eating, therefore making you fat, but hungriness itself doesn't.

So to say what hunger said again...gg

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
actually, you would be the dumb one if you are implying that hunger is indeed dumb for that statement.

Being in the state of hungriness doesn't make you fat, it does indeed make you be starving. Only ******* are hungry and somehow manage to make themselves fat.

Hungriness may LEAD to eating, therefore making you fat, but hungriness itself doesn't.

lol wow i actually agree with zicore on something. XD;

LouBega

Smash Journeyman

you're dumb too.

Hungriness may LEAD to eating, therefore making you fat
this is obviously what was being said and it's lol worthy that you're even arguing about it, like i don't know that when you are hungry you haven't been eating (unless you have that problem where you are hungry all the time no matter what).

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yay the internet :)

why would you unsubscribe because of a stupid argument LOL that's just...

"dumb"

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Guys, you can't just hate Midwest West because of Missouri.
We're not going to act any differently on the internet than in real life.
Subscribing to this thread just prepares you for the atrocities of conversations that await.

Nicole

Smash Champion
wow guys, you've made more people hate our great state of MO! good job :)

but KS still likes us right? RIGHT!?!?!

Top Bottom