• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: The Reboot (Signup Thread, 13/13)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I would play but I'm going to focus on the team mafia game.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I could run a different setup. I’m working with a third party at the moment because the setup as is is currently scum sided, and the Watcher Mason / Follower Mason could lead to an unintentionally boring play style where the Watcher just sits on the other mason to see what happens to them. So I believe if this setup were to be run, we would need to make the masons be Tracker and Voyeur, reduce the scum’s power, and make sure that the semi-open aspects are fair to both sides. With that being said, if people would rather run a different setup, I can start from scratch and host a new open setup instead.

What about

Tracker / Voyeur
Rolestopper instead of Roleblocker
Making 1x Ninja factional
And the Traitor Acetic

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I haven't played Mafia in forever, so I may be a little rusty, but I'd love to be /in

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'll join, I got nothing better to do.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Alright. /In

I'll be busy at the very beginning but this should be fine.

Mystery_Dude

Smash Rookie
Sorry lads, I was expecting this game to start sooner but I ended up preoccupying myself with a different project. Best of luck to everyone!

/Out

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sign me up to put you one closer. It’s just been a long ass time.

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
Team Mafia. We play as a team, sort of like a hydra, except one player is in the game, everyone else discusses the game together. It's really fun.
Huh, that does sound really cool. I've always been a fan of hydrae generally.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Team Mafia. We play as a team, sort of like a hydra, except one player is in the game, everyone else discusses the game together. It's really fun.
I feel like we did this with a few people on other site years ago. Some ended up playing here, but I know it was Marshy and I think J and I.

Top Bottom