• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Malakandra

Smash Lord
If you flip town, I do a complete re read of the game because I've been way off. I don't anticipate that though.

I will most likely look at Z and Laser and Triss.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry if you’re town Rajam. But just consensus you feel me?

And will use it toMorrow.

Triss is likely scum if not a PR. Meta fits perfect for lurk scum after called out for play.

Rajam

Smash Champion
Do you have any final reads Rajam?
Not really. Still lynch Laser. I agree with Zen's reads on ExLight, in the post in which Zen did reads on everyone. Traitor maybe? Traitor at worst : S Problem is traitor is now a thing too

Z25 legit no idea. 50% - 50%... but I guess it's no longer my job to figure it out. You can always check my posts I guess

Trisscar HAS to do the job I assigned her. Reread, write down things, take notes. ToMorrow we need to know where's her head at

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Also Xivii
Thats a really interesting theory. Can't say I thought of that, but thats really smart. I've been planning on watching the movie again for a while now, so I might do it this night phase and see about what all you say. The movie has so many layers which is why I love it so much.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Raj, bro, join the Discord now that you're out of this game

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I've gotta go eat dinner. But yes Raj you should join the discord, I barely use Discord and I'm on it lol.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I asked you before it you were playing to a specific meta and you feigned as if you didn't know what I was speaking of.
No,

you asked if I was playing to my scum meta. I dont recall you asking anything else

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And as I said earlier I didn’t want an early wagon so I never went back to you.

Zen’s new claim is interesting l, if true, one of my crackpot theories was zen was only playing sporadically with his vote and fake claim because he was actually another pr.

But we shall see.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
*Is now awake*
Huh, wonder if we get extension then.
Probably not as we reached maxed votes on Rajam and it doesn’t seem like the mods were around which led to the votes. But we don’t know what’s going on without official word.

Have you caught up?

Trisscar

Smash Ace
If Rajam flips town I'm going to be very annoyed. But I'm also probably going to be looking at Chaco.

Mala seems legit. I could be taken in by reasonableness though.

ExLight

Smash Lord
Zen’s new claim is interesting l, if true, one of my crackpot theories was zen was only playing sporadically with his vote and fake claim because he was actually another pr.
wait what
what the **** did he claim

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
I was grounded from using electronics for the weekend, which was really poor timing especially coming after last weeks promise. The ban has been lifted, which is why I’m posting this.

I saw Xivii’s request, which seems perfectly fair, so:

The deadline has been extended to Monday July 20th at 8 PM EST

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don’t know if the extension is warranted cause I think it was hammer, but idk what to make of that due to circumstances. Unvoting for now though.

Unvote

Chaco

Never Logs In
I’m wondering merely if the extension is granted before we continued voting at deadline since mod was MIA. Kind’ve complicates things heavily, yknow?

Chaco

Never Logs In
If mod isn’t counting votes due to extension being requested prior.

ExLight

Smash Lord
I’m wondering merely if the extension is granted before we continued voting at deadline since mod was MIA. Kind’ve complicates things heavily, yknow?
I don't see what harm voting after the extension will do, regardless if the host considers the hammer
it's a pretty good way to see how people flipflop and something similar literally cracked a game I played recently

Top Bottom