• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight Ops Mafia: Game Thread. Game Over!

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Friendly reminder that mala took my bait and pushed for a flash yeet at the start of the day.
Is this necessarily AI? Has he supported flash yeeting as town? Does this mean that those who opposed it seemed more townie to you? Genuinely curious.

Vote: Malakandra

Very tentative lmao. I wish Mala or Laser were here, I'm hesitant to yeet someone who can't defend themselves or claim

Rajam

Smash Champion
So we wont lynch Laser because he isnt here? Guys, he's had like 6 ~ 7 real life days to be here

If scum, scum. As simply as that

ExLight

Smash Lord
what, how can you not remember where your vote is?

If you're so disengaged from game, then you should follow the people who is engaged. Like me. Or Chaco. Chaco is voting Laser, follow him :)
I'm scumreading Chaco more than Laser though asdghdfhn
having some wild days lately and in 3 large games atm so I'm kinda all over the place, sorry
and tbh I'm kinda not too hyped for this one BECAUSE I WANT Z25 AND CHACO AND PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY POINTING TO EVERYONE ELSE

Chaco

Never Logs In
I’ll vote Z25 or laser. Sorry been busy all day with birthday girl

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Is this necessarily AI? Has he supported flash yeeting as town? Does this mean that those who opposed it seemed more townie to you? Genuinely curious.
I think under the circumstances not supporting it is townie or nai. And that supporting it is something scum would have taken advantage of.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
For Rajam, I just don't see him being town here. Everyone else has something that has made them stand out as town to me, and Rajam has not. I thought the Jackrito thought was scum day 1, and Rajam has had multiple posts that have pinged me as scum.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I feel like that’s what everyone says though Mala. Not actually scumminess but PoE from lack of town tell

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I feel like that’s what everyone says though Mala. Not actually scumminess but PoE from lack of town tell
Its not just that but the other factors, but I admit that is the strongest one. I mean, when everyone else has stuff that makes me thing them town, and someone doesn't, while also having scummy things, its a pretty easy conclusion.

Top Bottom