• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mid-South Power Rankings (AL, AR, MS, TN) - Updated: 6/20

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Speaking of recording i need to get up Chad vs Reflex power ranking battle match up on youtube.

One more thing i now im not mid south and all but how does the whole power battle thingy work again. Like Reflex(15) plays chad(3) and Reflex losses does he lose rank or what?

Im looking out for Reflex is all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Since Reflex lost to a much higher ranked player, it shouldnt effect his rank much at all. If he lost to someone lower or not ranked, he would go down a little.

EDIT: In an ideal power ranking that is.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
:093: hahahahahhaahhaahahhhahahaahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahaaa:093:

What forum are you talking about chiky baby and baby bottems you guys are awsome

ps don't be fooled it is only a mind game :093: hahahahahhaahhaahahhhahahaahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahaaa:093:

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Iori, I give up on ever trying to understand you. If that was your original goal, then congratulations.

It sucks that there is no one ranked out here, therefore no reasonable challenge matches. I guess I'm going to have to challenge some people come March :( Hmmm...who would I want to challenge?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Can people decline challenge matches? Just a question that popped into my head. Though those on the power rankings are unlikely to turn down a battle. ^^

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I guess that they could, but it wouldn't look too good on them. And, as you said, I'm pretty sure the people on the rankings wouldn't decline a challenge.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yes, you can decline a challenge match. Yes it goes into consideration as well. Turning down a challenge doesn't necessary lose your rank. Turning down 10 challenges, might. If you aren't confident enough to defend your title, then you must not be confident that you're in the right place.

McCloud - I know you're semi joking seeing as you never make an appearance (:p), but this brings up a good serious point. There is a limit to how many challenges you can do. That limit is flexible based on time and everything. We don't want someone to sit at 1 setup with 20 challenge matches, when the rest of the people can only squeeze in 1-2 in the night b/c of tourney matches or whatever.

Remember, challenge matches really should have a panelist involved (whether it's in the actual playing, watching, or just a "heads up" before/after the match). This way A. we know what's going on, B. can monitor progres, and C. regulate the matches (Sorry iori, don't do that one you've had 1837 already. Let someone else try to prove themselves against someone ~ hypothetical example).

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It isn't THAT good of quality, but I will have a vcr with me at the next biweekly, in case anyone needs to record and can't find anything else.

Handorin

Smash Hero
$10 :bigthumbu

-edit-

When people ask me for challenge matches I should tell them not unless they're money matches :laugh:

Besides, with money on the line they'd play harder anyways.

-edit-

@mccloud- $1,337.00

-edit-

jk, this edit was for fun

-EDIT-

So was this one ;)
Challenge Money Match. 2/3 $.01
good? All I have

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Well i gotta rematch Reflex
and i wanna rematch Lance too ($5.00 @ either this INN or my place if im not able to make it to INN)
Im up for any matches as challenges (seeing as i am #20 on the list)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Reflex, you're going to be at this biweekly? If yes, then we need to Ganon ditto, svp!! :)

I would also like to get into this challenge match thing...

Red_Ninja

Smash Cadet
I challenge everyone on the list. If only I could ever make it to Memphis where all you people live. INN 5 looks promising though.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Good stuff, good stuff. I want to see Yang get on the next list though! (gogogo, Yang!!)
and rumor has it I was on the potentials list that was accidently thrown away.

/post cause Zane told me to.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
*applauds Hando*

List is updated. Part of the potentials list got thrown away, so this will be coming soon. I didn't want to put people's names on there I "thought" were on there, just to have to remove them later :( Expect about 5 more or so...

Mookie - You were on there, obviously, but not sure if you retired or not. If you see this, contact me. I need to talk to you about lots :p

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I would also like to Welcome Iori back to the boards! Its nice to actually be on the rankings.

P.S. We are even, I want to win more money. You'll never get the 5 back ;)

Top Bottom