• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Summer Smash Series - Livonia, MI (5/10/14)

WizKid911

Smash Journeyman
JUST ADMIT IT MIKE QUIT TROLLING! Lol jk. I didnt see the first match. I was talking about match 2, but still you didnt know about some of the things that yoshi had which surprised you in the matches. If you would have had a little more knowledge you could have pulled a W. I do want a gif of the stomp into aerial flame choke... I DEMAND IT!!!

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I actually only have a few (like... four or so) doubles matches, and someone told me they knew how to handle the setup and didn't and didn't inform me, so doubles grand finals aren't a thing ._.;
Also, the rest of the videos will hopefully be done by today (and then I'll look for the rest of Brawl, unless those are lost too.) The video files are super high for some reason this time around, that's why the uploads are omega slow. I'll go back and check my settings so this doesn't happen next time.

Also, I do want to apologize for the horrible slop that is all the recordings this time around. Not having internet really killed any vibe I had recording and whatnot. So sorry about the mess ;~;

:( how come it blew up? Lol. Because we both went vaxk kn forth on combos lol
Iunno, the guy that made the gif said that the combo was smooth and thought that the jab reset was beautiful.

Wuvs I definately want to fight your yoshi next time around. I tried to play yoshi back in melee but I would just kill myself all the time lol
I still kill myself all the time (check my video vs LMT. I straight up died in a dumb way lol.) But sure, I'm down to friendly, just don't expect much =P I don't play nor practice this game anymore, so I think it was the lack of MU practice that got most people~

Last edited:

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
Yeah that armored jumping yoshi is something I'm deffiently not used to. Yoshi is still uncommon. But either way I still enjoyed our set.

Napkin

Smash Cadet
4th Seeds
• Napkin - Sorry for ...uh... well, you not making it out of pools ._.; The second game you SD'd and I felt bad so I kind of just "dropped" that game and then made the pool messy, sorry. We did have a stacked pool, however.
Five dollar money match next tourney?​

shwickid222

Smash Journeyman
You guys should check out the grandrapids mi tourney. It was a summer circuit. Awesome matches.

Top Bottom