• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ranbats 7 - Brawl/Project M - November 16th, 2013 - Livonia, Mi

Nominate10

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5000-3932-8404
I hope you guys know that Project M 3.0 is just for showing off.

>_______>

The Tournaments will still more than likely be played on 2.6b; Chonce has 1 copy of 3.0
This should be obvious.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Yeah wtf why did you say more than likely? Just say it's not what we're using in tourney. The end.

stewyian

Smash Ace
Remeber please bring setups and be at the venue at the appropriate time to enter the events, if ur gonna b A FEW MINUTES LATE, you can call or text me and I will put you into the bracket, that being said if you dont show in a reasonable time i still have to dq you so please only do this if you are just going to be A FEW MINUTES LATE

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
I'm bringing a Wii+PM. If anyone will be bringing an extra TV and willing to combine forces, that would be appreciated.

Anther

Smash Champion
So... is anyone coming from AA/Ypsi to this. =x?! I'm still carless from the Youmacon fiasco. Help :D?

Anther

Smash Champion
Was it not the Coolant sensor?
XD, that's still up in the air. The first mechanic didn't want to check because he said the thermostat's reading was normal.. and now I need to figure out where the car ended up and see if someone will see if it's the actual problem.

Dopey

Smash Lord
3 stocked by technology...you kno if I had more than my lambofeeties I'd hook my pikabro up :(

fZk

Smash Lord
lol Juan to the rescue.

By the way I can help with the PM bracket and seeding if help if needed, just let me know xatic.

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
where was this thing i drove all the way out there and searched the entire building and couldnt find it kinda ruined my day

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
where was this thing i drove all the way out there and searched the entire building and couldnt find it kinda ruined my day

It's in the basement of the Vista Tech Center.

And Carls, here is what I know

Brawl Doubles
1. FF Xatic/FF Ksev
2. FF Stewy/Anther
3. Cody/Cam

Brawl Singles
LOE1/Anther in Grand Finals
3. FF Ksev
4. FF Stewy
5. FF Ori_bro
5. Cody

For P:M top 5 was something like this.
Dope
Shady
Anther
Juu
5. SoulPech
5. ???

Dopey

Smash Lord
Ughhh shady still too good...stupid I can never tell if I'm fighting a pokemon or a SSJ Goku...gdamn khamehameha...

GGs to everyone! I got some sleep but still tired blahh even tho I try not playing ddd he's still my best I think...monkey still needs some work ^^ tourny was fun pretty chill jus took too long to do teams as well :/ next time next time!! Was fun yall! Cya at the next one!!

NoLife

Smash Apprentice
It's in the basement of the Vista Tech Center.

And Carls, here is what I know

Brawl Doubles
1. FF Xatic/FF Ksev
2. FF Stewy/Anther
3. Cody/Cam

Brawl Singles
LOE1/Anther in Grand Finals
3. FF Ksev
4. FF Stewy
5. FF Ori_bro
5. Cody

For P:M top 5 was something like this.