• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan Ranbats 1 Results - Brawl/Project M

SoulPech

Smash Master
SOULPECH'S SUPER-LATE SHOUTOUTS

1: Ally- You need to stop being lazy and clone yourself. That way there can be more of you. Everyone's tournament experience would be a lot better. Granted, no one would get 1st, but it's still enjoyable when you attend. GGs to our sets.

2: SpartaKick- I agree. I think MK is broken on SV, but I honestly don't know where else to take him lol. Glad you came, chill, and GGs getting 2nd.

3: LOE1- Sorry for flubbing in doubles. I was trying to save you, but I most likely got baited. I still carried you in P:M. I hope we get to team in the future :)

4: FF Ori_bro- Oreh Breh! I'm sorry for not playing our match. You got a free win, but I was feeling like ****. I didn't want to play Brawl. Next time, prepare your anus.

5: Cody- We didn't get to play this time! Grats on getting 2nd. That Fro better be twice the size the next time I see you :|

5: FF Stewy- Thank you and sorry for housing. I don't remember if I asked you about housing but I'm glad you did anyway. I hope my coaching helped you :3.

7: Zyth- Stop being a ***** online and be the chill guy IRL. I still hate Desert Punk, but it's fun talking about games and anime with you. The book was better.

7: Kee- Most polite player NA. Glad you came to the tournament and I do hope you and bulletsquall can come to my tourney

9: FF Xatic- You need to stop being lazy too and clone yourself. Your joking, sarcasm, asshole-ish attitude is so good. Sucks you're leaving for New York ;~;.

9: Gifts- How long has it been since I've seen you IRL? I think since SPAU 2? Glad you came out and I enjoyed our sets. Needs more league. ^.^

9: SoulPech- Stahp using Puff in Brawl. You've used her to her limit. She's so much fun, but she's not gonna get you any higher.

9: Rizk- Good set in P:M. I did get flustered because Fox is a dumb character, so I apologize. Next time, I'm not losing to Fox, so prepare your anus.

13: Gunson- GG in our set.

13: Maestro- GG in our sets and cool that you came out

13: Nom- Didn't get to play ;~;

13: Iceman- Didn't get to play either ;~;

17: Apasher- Don't take **** with all these ******! Ignore them and grow and prosper. Oh, and don't SD yourself and have DRDN sponser you more. I can use the free money :denzel:

17: ShadowthePast- ****, I got 5 dollars for winning :yeahboi:

17: DBP- Congrats on your 1st win! Also, fun to see you and I'm happy you and your friend are willing to get better at this game.

17: AngryB0B- GGs in our set. Finally got to meet you

2: Super- Close set. I choked on a few parts, but I had you buried. Next time you're not gonna be so lucky. :denzel:

3: DRB | Juushichi- Finally won money in singles! We need to stop choking :/

5: RobJoe- Didn't get to play you ;~;

9: Sophy- GG in our set. you took me by suprise with the ganon, lol.

9: FF JTsm- Excuse me, Pardon me. Just gonna squeeze by here and rest you. Nice meeting you again and hope to see you again :denzel: :denzel: :denzel:

Shoutouts to Maestro's girlfriend for letting me borrow her phone charger
Shoutouts to McD's this time for a free burrito
Shoutouts to Gifts SD'ing himself after stealing a life from me in team friendlies.
Shoutouts to Wario's back throw
Shoutouts to Ori dropping the salt and NOT throwing it over his shoulder.
Shoutouts to DRDN for ****-talking CORN over Tekken Tag
Shoutouts to Ganon being so Polite

Anti-Shoutouts to Hot Weather
Anti-Shoutouts to illnesses
Anti-Shoutouts to Buck Hunter
Anti-Shoutouts to Sonic

We out.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Also, how do you hate Desert Punk SoulPech? What was bad about the anime besides it being one of the most anti-climatic endings there is?

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
So I uploaded all the videos that were spliced (aka all of doubles and one pools match.)
Sorry Zinoto that Ori asked you to splice those. If I were you, I would just have laughed and continued on with my day.
Other videos will be up when:

1) I'm ultra bored (because hey, I didn't go so I don't really care :drshrug:)
2) They're spliced by someone else.

Yeah.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Well I really wanna see some of the bracket matches. Specially Stewy and Ori: the rematch.

ANGRyYb0b

Smash Rookie
Now that I looked at bracket i'm wondering. Were the first round byes random because my pool's first second and last seed all got byes. Or is that how it was supposed to be?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Now that I looked at bracket i'm wondering. Were the first round byes random because my pool's first second and last seed all got byes. Or is that how it was supposed to be?

With 20 people in a 32 man bracket there were going to be 12 byes, 8 went to 1st and 2nd seed. Some 3/4 recieved byes that placed them against someone they would have fought against regardless.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
9: Rizk -
Be less annoying when you lose.
How about a nice kick to the face? I'll react however the **** I want to. Whether it be a sore loser, or talking **** after I win. At least I don't talk **** behind a keyboard and act all innocent in person like some people in this community do.

And yeah shoutouts to everybody other than Gifts. Especially my boy Ori for getting 4th place beating out some good players. Ally being chill as always, getting skinnier every time I see him lol.

I'll try to do all shoutouts when I can.

Btw I sucked this tournament for some reason lol.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I'm just in it to beat OH and, more specifically, Master WGS.

You won't get nearly as close as you did last time, SoulPech. Jiggles won't save you. Demo 2.6 won't save you. It's hard to bury someone when you're already six feet under. I've already got my sights on a bigger prize.

And yet OH doesn't seem to even acknowledge I beat them.

Man, I'd probably hate myself if I was super serious during any of this post.

SoulPech

Smash Master
I'm just in it to beat OH and, more specifically, Master WGS.

You won't get nearly as close as you did last time, SoulPech. Jiggles won't save you. Demo 2.6 won't save you. It's hard to bury someone when you're already six feet under. I've already got my sights on a bigger prize.

And yet OH doesn't seem to even acknowledge I beat them.

Man, I'd probably hate myself if I was super serious during any of this post.

*Barely beats me and chonce
*Not even the best in our state

It's like when I was the **** when I beat Apasher a year ago.

So many backhanded comments. Serious or not, talking **** over beating me by a lucky gimp and barely beating game 3 over your CP doesn't say much. Try harder plz. When 2.6 comes out, I'll be surprised if you get top 3 with a fraudulent char which will no longer be fraudulent. If your bigger prize is beating Master WGS, then you should probably give up on that before you disappoint yourself.

I SEE U LURKIN SUPER

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
How about a nice kick to the face? I'll react however the **** I want to. Whether it be a sore loser, or talking **** after I win. At least I don't talk **** behind a keyboard and act all innocent in person like some people in this community do.

And yeah shoutouts to everybody other than Gifts. Especially my boy Ori for getting 4th place beating out some good players. Ally being chill as always, getting skinnier every time I see him lol.

I'll try to do all shoutouts when I can.

Btw I sucked this tournament for some reason lol.
I was just making an observation. I have nothing against you Rizk however when I see someone get so salty after a match and not give at least a handshake I find it hilarious (I would have posted that same comment to anyone else that did the same exact thing as you. I have done this in the past.. I speak my mind when **** like this occurs.) At least be a ****ing man, take a loss and shake the persons hand rather than act like a child, take the mic and start shouting and being annoying like a little kid who didn't get what he wanted. And honestly I find it good that you just don't sit there and hide behind the keyboard but, the way you behaved at the tournament was a bit ridiculous (after you lost, I had no problem with you at any other point in the tournament.)

I honestly don't care if you dislike me and I could care less if you gave me a shout out. I was just pointing something out that you could work on as a person, that's all.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
YA ORI, HOW ABOUT DEM VIDZ SUN? :drflip:

I can't believe that the guy who doesn't have a job let alone a 9-5 job on top of side jobs is telling me to get videos done when it normally is only responsibility.

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Typical Dakota

SoulPech

Smash Master
Wait he takes me serious?

He thinks he's better'n me?

Oh I can't wait 'till next time~
I said "serious or not". I don't take anyone serious on here, lol. No, I never said I was or wasn't better than you. Don't put words in my mouf.

idk y ppl brag about stuff that dont even matter. who the **** is Master WGS though LOL

Lucas Main. He is better than fZk. Super has a man crush on him.

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
I can't believe that the guy who doesn't have a job let alone a 9-5 job on top of side jobs is telling me to get videos done when it normally is only responsibility.

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Typical Dakota

SLDKFJ:LSDF:JD

THIS MAN IS THE BIGGEST GRIMER EVER, NOT EVEN THE COOL GRIMER HERE, THE ONE THAT WAS IN THE SEWERS IN THE POKEMON EPISODE :I

>Says he'll splice the videos if we teach him
>Give him detailed instructions WHILE I'M STREAMING
>Then calls out Scott for being lazy and not doing the videos.

Also, my only responsibility? I'm the one that normally handles the stream during doubles because I always opt out of doubles so I can handle the stream and I'm the one that normally setups the stream you little ****.

You are the worst kind of person, go kill yourself ヽ(・ω・ヽ*)

Top Bottom