• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Michigan Project M Power Rankings

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
My mind is blown, I'll change the title XD

Edit: HOW DID YOU GET DK IN THE BACKGROUND?

Last edited:

fZk

Smash Lord
I was told by Alex (IC) to post the results of the Spartan Biweeklies somewhere so they could be considered for the PR. I'm just going to put them here and the panel can do whatever they want with them, but according to the OP they meet the criteria to be included.

Spartan Biweeklies II: 14 Entrants, $5 Entry
Bracket: http://challonge.com/msusmash1

1st pace: Rayquaza07 :sonic:
2nd place: fZk :lucas: :diddy:
3rd place: Soul :fox: :falco:
4th place: Hellsing :marth:
5th place tie:
Gen Heinz :falcon:
Swanky
7th place tie:
Kev
Chris
9th place tie:
Zach
Cornelius
PTP
Meseeks
13th place tie:
Nightshade
Stif

Spartan Biweeklies III: 14 Entrants, $5 entry
Bracket: http://challonge.com/bl74c80e

1st place: Rayquaza07 :sonic:
2nd place: fZk :diddy: :lucas:
3rd place: Toph :falcon:
4th place: Terf :mario:
5th place tie:
Luigi Master Tae :link: :roymelee:
Jeff
7th place tie:
Mr. Meeseeks
D2b
9th place tie:
Marty McFly
VY
Swanky
EP
13th place tie:
Stif
Blayze

There was a third one that was run in the Swiss format but I don't have the full results of that. Top 3 was, 1) RayQ 2) fZk 3) LMT

Also I noticed that pool results are not recorded for some people. I think I can recall my pool results of the events I've gone to if they're needed. Let me know and I can list them.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Pool results probably won't be needed since the important sets for this tourney seem to be near the end

fZk

Smash Lord
Pool results probably won't be needed since the important sets for this tourney seem to be near the end
But what about my wins over IKEmaster666 and RandomFox#36?

By the way there's a serious lack of Mid MI representation on that PR panel *hint, hint*

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
As the season draws closer, I'd be interested to see community input. If people wants to look at the results and create their own lists, and give explanations for their placements, that is more than welcomed.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
As the season draws closer, I'd be interested to see community input. If people wants to look at the results and create their own lists, and give explanations for their placements, that is more than welcomed.
CONFIRMED PANEL HAS NO CLUE HOW TO RANK IT

Axrz

Smash Apprentice
Drunk lordy >>>>> baked lordy
Just make sure to hide the condiments.

How many are getting ranked?
It doesn't matter if you have 5 people up there or 20 if you feel like they've all shown that they're a step above the rest of the scene.

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
The problem I see is that there is a lot of shifting head to head results. Everyone is pretty close in skill and some people straight up have triangle match ups, like KDJ>M2K>Azen>KDJ was. You might find it better to simply group people up rather than rank them numerically.

1st rank
Anther

2nd rank
Zinoto
Loe1
Super
Lordy
Benji
L_Cancel
Blake

3rd rank
Zbet
Schwick
Daddy's Kisses
Jawsome
Robjoe
Identity Crisis

No particular order there.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
The problem I see is that there is a lot of shifting head to head results. Everyone is pretty close in skill and some people straight up have triangle match ups, like KDJ>M2K>Azen>KDJ was. You might find it better to simply group people up rather than rank them numerically.

1st rank
Anther

2nd rank
Zinoto
Loe1
Super
Lordy
Benji
L_Cancel
Blake

3rd rank
Zbet
Schwick
Daddy's Kisses
Jawsome
Robjoe
Identity Crisis

No particular order there.
Yeaaah, atm we seem to be leaning to a tier type format like the one you presented.

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923

1st rank
Anther

2nd rank
Zinoto
Loe1
Super
Lordy
Benji
L_Cancel
Blake
Well even though I for the most part agree tiering is the way to go, the order of your top 5 is pretty much undisputed of the actual top 5. You could say Lordy over you cuz he beats you in the head to head but you have 2 wins over Anther so I think that earns you the 4. And the rest of a top 8-10 could be correctly ordered as well.

3rd rank
Zbet
Schwick
Daddy's Kisses
Jawsome
Robjoe
Identity Crisis
LOL @ forgetting @Nominate10 and @zyth

I'm sure you just threw out some names but still, it's funny.

fZk

Smash Lord
I don't really agree with the tier grouping for the PR. It's the panel's job to analyze the data and rank the players, the grouping seems like a cop out. After discussion, all the members should put out their individual lists and then average the results to get actual numbered placements for the players. Players may tie for a spot, but there's nothing wrong with that.

LOL @ forgetting @Nominate10 and @zyth
I'm sure you just threw out some names but still, it's funny.
Yeah hilarious he forgot those guys......

Last edited:

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
Yeah hilarious he forgot those guys......
Have you even been to 2 (eligible) tourneys? You were at rootfest 7 but I haven't seen you other than that this season.

Last edited:
Top Bottom