• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Miami, FL] X-13 Hosts 2009 Spring Break Brawl Tournament

mystic4d

Smash Rookie
Saturday, March 21, 2009 from 3:00pm till approx. 10pm.

16-Man World Cup Style Tournament. Entry is $10 ($8 towards winnings pot, $2 towards food). Round 1 will be played Double Round Robin with four groups of four competitors. Top 2 in each group advance. Round 2 will be played in Best-of-3 Single Elimination series. Tournament is in Person.

Currently, Four spots remain. For more information, such as Location and prizes, please Facebook Message me (search "Rod Alexander Gil" or email me at mystic4d@hotmail.com.

Thank you, fellow Time Travelers!

Masky

Smash Master
Finally, a tournament to see who REALLY is the best time-travelling smasher!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Aw, I can't join. My time machine broke down and it won't be repaired till next month. =(

Masky

Smash Master
I could pick it up for you next month and have it to you by tomorrow... for a fee

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Ah, well in that case I really can't go because I have another tournament that day, mystic.

mystic4d

Smash Rookie
Not a problem, if anyone does in fact of the plutonium needed for the flux capacitor to work tho, it'd be greatly appreciated.

I'm actually surprised at how quick everyone was to respond to this post lol. You guys were MAD quick!

mystic4d

Smash Rookie
Nope, not entirely. But then again, who does?

However, a week did go by in less than 3 minutes for this post.

Top Bottom