• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MI progress and summer events

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's only cause you play Puff. She never gets the Pokeballs.

And indeed, Bowyer will be re-surfacing from the depths of 5th Column purgatory to be main TO for at least the first event. Get at him.
Awesome, he should be the new team leader of 7th Spire!

Soloist

Smash Ace
I would be a huge advocate of any and all summer events, Rob. Hyped or relaxed, I'm sold after GSS. :)

If people were willing to make the trek to Rochester Hills, I would be happy to host a smashfest for one or more weekends. I am certain my home could not cater to more than around twenty people at a time, but it's just a thought.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Fox, Falco, and C.F. only real playable characters with pokeballs.

Aceplayer

Smash Journeyman
Yo Solo and everyone else, I live by 16 mile and Adams in Troy. Close to other Troy people, close to Rochester Hills, close to Warren, close to anything really.

I can smash, so hit me up in the summer.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm goign to be living at 15 and Woodward in Birmingham starting in June :3

MAY be down for some friendlies i dunno :3c

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
To be fair this is what I say every summer to richard and then i just never play

so im actually not worried about it

;3c

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Travis, I'm gonna go to your place this summer, play you, and make a combo video out of you. I will then threaten to post this combo video to YouTube if you don't unretire. GGs.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Go look at Haley's two combo videos. I technically have already been featured in two. On the wrong end.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sorry for the double post, but I really need input from everyone on this:

Would people be able to attend a May 28th tourney? It's Memorial Day weekend, and I don't know how many people already have plans. My preference is to do a tourney on 5/7, then 5/28, then 6/18, etc. but nothing is final yet.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
well, my spring courses go from early may to late june, so, i think those 3 dates should be good for me.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
memorial day tourney is out for me, LSAT on 6/6 D:

I'm also planning to move out of my apartment and back to Bloomfield on the 7th :/

Top Bottom