• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo2000's Stages and Tools

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
So I decided to go on and make a thread here. I'll post my Project M stage skins so people can track which ones are up-to-date and all that. I made a few stages for 2.x and now we're in 3.0x they need a revamp. So when those revamps are done, they'll be here.

I'll also post the new ones I make, if any. And in case you want to ask me something and you don't have an account on kc-mm nor you have any other way to contact me, this is a good place for that too.

Here's my quick guide for getting the Alternate Stage Loader code in PM 3.0

STAGES READY FOR 3.0x

Moon Battlefield

Morning Battlefield

Daytime Battlefield

Sunset Battlefield

Red Sunset Battlefield

Night Battlefield

Training Room Results

Dreamland

Dreamland with Green Greens background

SSE Jungle

Sector Z

Dream Greens

Chemical Plant Zone

Norfair with Brinstar Background

Luigi's Mansion

OUTDATED/UNCHECKED

Peach's Castle Cruise

Temple of Time

Mario Villains

Ganondorf's Castle

Fourside Themed Saffron City

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I've been waiting for this thread.

Diraga

Smash Cadet
Thanks for this thread. Still dying to see your Sector Z stage!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Holy **** M22K, Brinfair is awesome. I love the Norfair stage layout so much, so slapping it on Brinstar makes two perfect Metroid stages.

So you know, I build in 3D. I've been wanting to make a Smash stage, but I lack Windows and the time to learn BrawlBox. I'd like to possibly collaborate with you. I could build an entire stage from scratch, and I'm a seasoned texture artist. Here is a screenshot of something I made for a WIP OoT mod:

Let me know if you'd like to collaborate. I think we could make amazing stages.

Last edited:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Sure! I usually do things on my own, but I've collaborated many times too. If you model things which can be opened with 3dsmax 2010, I'll be able to be the door between your 3d modelling skills and Brawl.

So, let me know when you come with a stage idea or an already made model, and I'll help you out.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Word dood. I've had many stage ideas over the years and now that I'm fit to build them, this could be a reality! I'll keep you posted mang. Thanks for the support and interest.

Last edited:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
The Luigi's Mansion and Chemical Plant ones have them. If you click on the second icon in the vault entry for those, you'll see the preview, a smaller size preview, and the icon.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Looking forward to this beauty.

Will the stage take a more refined look (ex. curved bridge, improved detailing) similar to the SSB4 one in the future?

Like so:

Mach5Mike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mach5Mike
I have my eyes on your Mute City Melee stage.
I'm eagerly waiting for Mute City as well. I love all the YouTube previews he's made for the stage, and I know it's going to be worth the wait whenever it's ready :D

Last edited:

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
There are a lot of great bay versions floating around, would you be able to add your most recent version of melee's great bay to the OP? I can update the camera myself if it still uses the brawl camera, I just want to make sure i'm working with the most current version of the stage.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Mute City will come soon, hopefully. I'll resume the work on it pretty soon.

Looking forward to this beauty.

Will the stage take a more refined look (ex. curved bridge, improved detailing) similar to the SSB4 one in the future?
Yeah, I'll probably make a refined one some time after completing the classic one.

There are a lot of great bay versions floating around, would you be able to add your most recent version of melee's great bay to the OP? I can update the camera myself if it still uses the brawl camera, I just want to make sure i'm working with the most current version of the stage.
I will place it there tomorrow. The current one in the vault lacks a small fix I made for the water during the final smashes, so when I update it tomorrow it will be the most up-to-date one.

Tomorrow I'll also update the link for the Dream Greens stage. I've been working on revamping this one today, which had no changes since 2011, apparently. It's a mix between Green Greens and Dreamland, using visual elements from Green Greens and the Dreamland layout. I didn't make wifi safe versions for Project M in previous releases, though I wanted to, and now I've finally made one for 3.0.

Last edited:

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Mute City will come soon, hopefully. I'll resume the work on it pretty soon.

Yeah, I'll probably make a refined one some time after completing the classic one.

I will place it there tomorrow. The current one in the vault lacks a small fix I made for the water during the final smashes, so when I update it tomorrow it will be the most up-to-date one.
ah you are amazing! I know the cpus dont behave correctly on that stage because of how close it is to the water(they still dont behave correctly even when used over a different stage that has no water with a .rel) Was this ever looked at?

awesome Green Dreams stage too!!

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Alright, you know that HeartGold intro stage that you made years ago, that used the Wifi waiting room platform and had Ho-Oh in the background with the custom sky? Is it possible to put that background onto other stages? Some time like a year ago, I tried to make Pokemon Stadium 2 with that background, but I got a crazy error in BrawlBox that I've never seen before and it didn't let me save the stage. I wasn't sure if it had something to do with the models or the stage. I haven't tried it since then so maybe it fixed itself with the newer versions of BrawlBox, but do you know anything about that, or do you think it would work now if I tried it again?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
ah you are amazing! I know the cpus dont behave correctly on that stage because of how close it is to the water(they still dont behave correctly even when used over a different stage that has no water with a .rel) Was this ever looked at?

awesome Green Dreams stage too!!
Honestly, I had no idea about that, when I've played the non-water version of the stage, the cpu's have behaved quite decently. As stupid as in any other stage with a ceiling like that, I mean. They should be stupid only because of water, and both using the non-water version or the water version over a non-swimmable stage should be decent. So no, I've not looked at it any further.

Alright, you know that HeartGold intro stage that you made years ago, that used the Wifi waiting room platform and had Ho-Oh in the background with the custom sky? Is it possible to put that background onto other stages? Some time like a year ago, I tried to make Pokemon Stadium 2 with that background, but I got a crazy error in BrawlBox that I've never seen before and it didn't let me save the stage. I wasn't sure if it had something to do with the models or the stage. I haven't tried it since then so maybe it fixed itself with the newer versions of BrawlBox, but do you know anything about that, or do you think it would work now if I tried it again?
No idea about that, when I made the stage and the Final Destination version of the same thing, I had no issues. People have even ported it to backgrounds like the Smashville one, so it should be fine. Anyway, every Brawlbox is different and who knows what could be wrong with it.

As I'm about to make a Melee-FD version of both HeartGold and SoulSilver stages, I'll see if there's any issue when doing them with the Brawlbox versions I'm using these days.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Honestly, I had no idea about that, when I've played the non-water version of the stage, the cpu's have behaved quite decently. As stupid as in any other stage with a ceiling like that, I mean. They should be stupid only because of water, and both using the non-water version or the water version over a non-swimmable stage should be decent. So no, I've not looked at it any further.
Maybe when I use your updated official one the issue will go away. I'll keep checking the thread until then.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Any upcoming updates for the Alternative Mario Circuit stage?

It would be awesome to have a Shy Guy hazard version for casual matches and a hazard free version; I kind of miss the Mario Kart stage to be honest.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Dream Greens is the quintessential Kirby stage. I enjoy your convergence approach to evolving like-stages such as Brinfair (Norstar) and Dream Greens.

Temple of Time is my favorite stage ever made, though I've played with the non-platform version. It's incredible. If you can't hold your ground in the Temple of Time, you can't Smash.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Any upcoming updates for the Alternative Mario Circuit stage?

It would be awesome to have a Shy Guy hazard version for casual matches and a hazard free version; I kind of miss the Mario Kart stage to be honest.
Well, though I'd like to do some things to that stage, it's not in my short-term plans. There's many stages that I hold unfinished and unreleased, and there's the outdated ones, like those with camera issues or having lag. I've been suggested the shy guys thing before, and I guess I could do it, but the stage would need a rel file. It's something I could try someday.

By the way, Dream Greens is already updated in the Mediafire folder, and I've also made a new video showing it. The vault entry isn't updated yet, but the download link hasn't changed. The only updates I'll make in the vault will be SSS stuff and new pictures/video.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15762

Last edited:

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Well, though I'd like to do some things to that stage, it's not in my short-term plans. There's many stages that I hold unfinished and unreleased, and there's the outdated ones, like those with camera issues or having lag. I've been suggested the shy guys thing before, and I guess I could do it, but the stage would need a rel file. It's something I could try someday.

By the way, Dream Greens is already updated in the Mediafire folder, and I've also made a new video showing it. The vault entry isn't updated yet, but the download link hasn't changed. The only updates I'll make in the vault will be SSS stuff and new pictures/video.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15762

This is awesome! When do you think the SSS stuff will be ready?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
In 10 minutes, more or less. I forgot to upload the images after completing the vault entry, but they're already prepared.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Is that Dream Greens in the video the P:M wifi version? It looks absolutely tiny (compared to DL64), and I can't tell whether it's the perspective ****ing with me or you're actually playing on a smaller version.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Yoo what about your Mewtwo Stadium stage, and the other Pokemon Coliseum stage?
I like the options
These ones?

Yeah, I could make something with them in the future.

Is that Dream Greens in the video the P:M wifi version? It looks absolutely tiny (compared to DL64), and I can't tell whether it's the perspective ****ing with me or you're actually playing on a smaller version.
Yeah, it is. The size of all the versions, Project M or not, is just the same. The one in the video uses the same camera as the Dreamland in Project M. I found it a little weird while playing too, but that's how it is.

By the way, as stages other than the 'skins' for Project M have been mentioned already, I'll use the second post to show those, while the first one will be for PM wifi-safes alone.

Last edited:

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Would you consider doing versions of Norfair with Frigate Orpheon and Brinstar Dephts as backgrounds?

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
you should definitely make P:M versions of all your "other stages" like snag the trophies and such. By P:M version I just mean change the camera.

I tried changing it myself, but it seems PM uses MDL0s for stage position, and snag the trophies uses CHR. Without changing the stage position the camera is zooming in and out at odd places on screen. I'll just leave it default camera for now, but if you could help me give this stage a proper P:M camera i would appreciate it.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Would you consider doing versions of Norfair with Frigate Orpheon and Brinstar Dephts as backgrounds?
Sure, why not?

you should definitely make P:M versions of all your "other stages" like snag the trophies and such. By P:M version I just mean change the camera.

I tried changing it myself, but it seems PM uses MDL0s for stage position, and snag the trophies uses CHR. Without changing the stage position the camera is zooming in and out at odd places on screen. I'll just leave it default camera for now, but if you could help me give this stage a proper P:M camera i would appreciate it.
The use of a CHR changes nothing. You can edit the values in the CHR, or even delete the CHR and copy manually the values into the stgposition model. I'll take a look to the stage though, maybe I left the camera limits too near to the action in that one, and that's a STPM matter, not a stgposition one.

By the way, I've been working on Sector Z. It's nearly done, I'll probably finish it tomorrow. I'll also make a Corneria-safe version for Project M and vBrawl, in case somebody wants it as a wifi replacement for Corneria.

8B-dindinmaster

Smash Cadet
Do you think you could upload some SSS stuff for Norfair with Brinstar Background and N64 how-to-play? Thanks!

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Just wanted to drop in and say you do such amazing work. I'm hoping you'll be able to update Pokemon Stadium Prime Cup and Temple of Time.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Yes! My goodness I'm going to have a busy weekend with all the content I want in my pack. Thanks sir for all you've done for this community!

Last edited:

Feryx

Smash Apprentice
Is there a stage title SSS image for Chemical Plant floating around somewhere?

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I'm assuming Dream Greens and Sector Z will come with the 3.0 camera, no?

Top Bottom