• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo2000's Stages and Tools

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
-snip-

Thanks for the help a long time ago, M2000.

Last edited:

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
This is a late response, but is the camera in Prime Cup updated for 3.0? I also noticed character shadows appear on the platforms when a fighter is under it.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
I've been working on Dreamland to make it even more accurate to the original than before. Here's a gif showing the differences. The Project M 3.0x version is v2 in the picture.

I'll release the new version today. It's Project M wifi-safe, so you can download it as if it was a skin.

Video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_S43hhdUL4

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
that dreamland is beautiful :3 changes seem simple, but really add a lot to the stage.

i've never done anything with modifying stages, but how hard would it be to disable the wind?

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
that dreamland is beautiful :3 changes seem simple, but really add a lot to the stage.

i've never done anything with modifying stages, but how hard would it be to disable the wind?
Really simple indeed. You got 2 options:

1- Change the rel file from the current one to one based in st_final instead.
2- Download the 'no wind' version of the stage, and replace the stage file with it.

Any of these will break the compatibility with the standard version, which only matters if you're playing the wifi set (replays or wifi play)

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
whoa, there's a no wind version? i cannot tell you how many times i've looked on the vault for one and never could find it. i feel dumb now -_- sorry lol

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
Small request. Could you make a sector z sized corneria? I've tried replacing the model but it causes the whole stage to go underwater about 30 seconds in.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
Hey how do you make icons? I don't how to add that border to it.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Hey how do you make icons? I don't how to add that border to it.
You just use an image editing program like Photoshop (which is what I use) or GIMP. I don't recommend using Paint, though, since the images become pixelated as heck.

For the preview image, the size has to be 160x160, or 114x114 if you're using the Classic Expansion Pack. (The Woodfallvile preview I made is 160x160.) The icon has to be 64x56. The stage name uses the font Edo SZ, and I use a size 24 font with bold, which seems to match what the PMBR do.

Here's the icon template if you want it, btw:

Also, here's the stage name template:

You can easily make a preview yourself by making a new file. Just make sure that the preview size is 160x160 or 114x114.

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
You just use an image editing program like Photoshop (which is what I use) or GIMP. I don't recommend using Paint, though, since the images become pixelated as heck.

For the preview image, the size has to be 160x160, or 114x114 if you're using the Classic Expansion Pack. (The Woodfallvile preview I made is 160x160.) The icon has to be 64x56. The stage name uses the font Edo SZ, and I use a size 24 font with bold, which seems to match what the PMBR do.

Here's the icon template if you want it, btw:

Also, here's the stage name template:

You can easily make a preview yourself by making a new file. Just make sure that the preview size is 160x160 or 114x114.
So what do I do to get the template and the picture together?

Handy Man

Smash Ace
So what do I do to get the template and the picture together?
It's pretty simple. Just put the icon in a different layer above the original photo. Then delete the parts where the original photo goes outside of the border, and then you have your icon!

TheKk-47

Smash Apprentice
It's pretty simple. Just put the icon in a different layer above the original photo. Then delete the parts where the original photo goes outside of the border, and then you have your icon!
Thanks for your help! I've been held back by stages because of this but now I got it, thanks again!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
This isn't a stage, but... well, maybe it is... Anyway, I've just made a Results Screen with the looks from the Project M Training Room. You can get it from here.

Small request. Could you make a sector z sized corneria? I've tried replacing the model but it causes the whole stage to go underwater about 30 seconds in.
I'll work on that when I get some time.

Last edited:

Xcite

Smash Apprentice
Hey Mew2K, have you ever thought about (or already made) your own CSS? I'd imagine with your knowledge and talents, you could create something amazing.

Last edited:

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hey Mew2K, have you ever thought about (or already made) your own CSS? I'd imagine with your knowledge and talents, you could create something amazing.
Nope, the truth is that I'm happy with the official one and I've never thought of changing it.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
"Victoria"
Are you PAL? :smirk:
I was using the spanish version of the Results stage in that match. Yeah, I'm PAL (I'm from Spain), but I always use a NTSC version of the game for playing. The PAL Results work just fine in NTSC games.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
I made some icons for the Luigi's Mansion skin. I don't know if they look as good as the Dracula's Castle ones from Project M but if you need them, here you go:

Also M2000, will you be releasing the HUD you used in this video?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Would you be able to do the stage "Another Dimension" from Kirby Triple Deluxe's minigame, Kirby Fighters? If you need to see more of the stage, just search up "Kirby Fighters" on Youtube and you can get a better look of the stage.

Also, if you do make this stage, would you be able to have two layouts? If yes, I would appreciate if you had one layout which has the flat floor like in the picture above (so kill zones are the ceilings or side) and one that has ledges similar to this stage?

Thanks!

Last edited:

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
Plan on making any updates to the Melee version of Battlefield?

I feel it's TOO purple compared to the original:

SuperMario1

Smash Lord
I like to make a request. If possible could you be able to make a wifi safe final destination i would gladly appreciate it.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
I like to make a request. If possible could you be able to make a wifi safe final destination i would gladly appreciate it.
A wifi safe final destination? Those already exist.

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Would you be able to do the stage "Another Dimension" from Kirby Triple Deluxe's minigame, Kirby Fighters? If you need to see more of the stage, just search up "Kirby Fighters" on Youtube and you can get a better look of the stage.

Also, if you do make this stage, would you be able to have two layouts? If yes, I would appreciate if you had one layout which has the flat floor like in the picture above (so kill zones are the ceilings or side) and one that has ledges similar to this stage?

Thanks!
I don't know, maybe someday. I have to release a very big bunch of stages first, so I'll see after that.

Plan on making any updates to the Melee version of Battlefield?

I feel it's TOO purple compared to the original:

I'll probably revamp it so it looks more like the original, at least the stage itself. I may make different background versions to come with the update, too, but it all would be in the future.

I'm on vacation by the way, so I'm not very active lately. I plan on working on all the unreleased stages I got once the vacation is over, including the Pac-Man stage, Gerudo Valley, Mute City... well, everything I got. But I got to get some free time for that, and my vacation time is not the kind of time when I'm free to do smash stuff.

Hope to be back for real soon!

Mewtwo_2000

Smash Lord
NNID
Mewtwo2ooo
3DS FC
0877-0152-2009
Hi there. I've been absent for quite a long time.

I wanted to let you know that I've released the PM 3.5 compatible version of cBliss Tool.

For stages, I've barely released anything in this time. I released a Melee All-Star stage (as a replacement for the All-Star rest area, or as a playable stage)

And the free battle areas from Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2.

And I'm working on some stages when I get time. Recently I've showed this one

Have fun!

Smash John

Smash Apprentice
*fangirls* I love you!
Do you have a template for the 14 costumes? i vaguely remember you saying the battle portrait files were weird in an old update

Top Bottom