• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
zigzaghakr said:
screw lucario no-one cares about a 7-foot metal fightin freak anyone who does like him come and get me i'm in the U.k.
Lucario > Mewtwo.

I hope they both get in the game, so I can destroy Mewtwo with Lucario over and over again, while rockin' out to some Stahlhammer! yeahhhh

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
you know, they could take a final smashfrom the movie(s).
what if he had one similar to pit's?
were he brings in his custom pokeballs that ram players all around the stage.
I dont like the idea though.
I would rather he did some uber psychic attack or something.
thats wat i said earlier, but instead of shooting pokeballs, he uses the blue psychic
ball he used when he fought mew, half sonic's, half yoshi's final smash.:p
and **** lucario:ohwell:

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
Mewtwo can't even beat Lucario in Monopoly if it started out with Boardwalk and Park Place, and the same goes for a fight.
........... huh?

Mewtwo pwns Lucario back to February 2001.

the only thing Lucario could could possibly beat Mewtwo in is looks, which all comes down to opinion anyway. and i disagree there too btw.

for more clarification of how much better Mewtwo is, see the below pic:

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
........... huh?

Mewtwo pwns Lucario back to February 2001.

the only thing Lucario could could possibly beat Mewtwo in is looks, which all comes down to opinion anyway. and i disagree there too btw.

for more clarification of how much better Mewtwo is, see the below pic:
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/199/5/e/Lucario_and_Mew__And_Mewtwo__by_Cotton_gravy.png
That doesn't prove anything, other than Lucario's supremacy because Mewtwo has to steal Lucario's in order to be "cool". They don't look good on just anyone though. =)

Lucario recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Lucario once pulled out a single hair from his beard and skewered three men through the heart with it.

When Lucario plays golf, he usuallyl shoots an 18 or less.

Lucario once made a fieldgoal in M&T Bank Stadium in Baltimore from the 50 yard line of Qualcomm stadium in San Diego.

MysticKenji

Smash Master
thats wat i said earlier, but instead of shooting pokeballs, he uses the blue psychic
ball he used when he fought mew, half sonic's, half yoshi's final smash.:p
Focus Blast belongs to Lucario, so no.

and **** lucario:ohwell:
also, no.

Mewtwo can't even beat Lucario in Monopoly if it started out with Boardwalk and Park Place, and the same goes for a fight.
I take it you don't play Pokemon, do you?

And this entire "argument" is pointless.
BACK TO M2 DISCUSSION

Visual

Smash Cadet
For chrissakes fix Mewtwo's fair if he does come back, I mean what the hell was that all about y'know?

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
Oh, but I do. Lucario CAN beat Mewtwo. I'm just too lazy to explain....:tired:
no, come one, tell us how.

edit:
Lucario would barbecue Mewtwo and eat it. Aura Sphere is Lucario's trademark move btw, and Mewtwo shouldn't have it. Also, Dark Pulse ftw.
well, the first sentence is just plain dumb. great way to preface your argument.

aura sphere is not lucario's trademark move. thats an anime fan speaking. the move can be learned by level up by the following pokemon:
mewtwo
mew
lucario
togekiss
dialga
palkia
giratina

and dark pulse? good luck getting lucario to outspeed mewtwo. mewtwo's aura sphere pwns lucario.

Mewtwo is overrated. Lucario > Mewtwo kthxbai.
........rriiiiiiiight.

For chrissakes fix Mewtwo's fair if he does come back, I mean what the hell was that all about y'know?
I didn't think it was that bad... I got a decent number of kills using that move when I played around with Mewtwo.

Lucario is second on my most-wanted newcomer list, but I still want Mewtwo back more. Mewtwo can **** Lucario sideways in his sleep.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well the arrogant Mewtwo fanboys aren't any better, judging from what I've seen. At least I use proper grammar.
but you lack logic and respect, i respect lucario enough to say lucario for brawl,:cool:
but if you hear the word mewtwo, you go off like ****,:ohwell:
and what makes you special for using proper grammar?:dizzy:
posses? proper grammar my ***.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
but you lack logic and respect, i respect lucario enough to say lucario for brawl,:cool:
but if you hear the word mewtwo, you go off like ****,:ohwell:
and what makes you special for using proper grammar?:dizzy:
posses? proper grammar my ***.

Well, I lost a lot of respect for you after the "**** lucario" comment. Also, take a look at all these arrogant Mewtwo fanboys bashing Lucario. I'm not allowed to defend Lucario and state my opinion or what?

dynamic_entry said:
no, since you think Lucario can beat Mewtwo.
Of course. You are the most important person here and your opinion takes precedence over everyone else's.

*Yawn*, this thread is boring me. I'm going to bed.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, I lost a lot of respect for you after the "**** lucario" comment. Also, take a look at all these arrogant Mewtwo fanboys bashing Lucario. I'm not allowed to defend Lucario and state my opinion or what?

Of course. You are the most important person here and your opinion takes precedence over everyone else's.

*Yawn*, this thread is boring me. I'm going to bed.
It's not an opinion...

Mewtwo can beat Lucario...

You really have never played Pokemon, have you?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
sorry :/

ok, that was harsh of me, but i just don't want lucario if he replaces mewtwo:chuckle:,right
i already apologized here, but im sorry still, and just let people think what they will
and you can think your own opinion,but also take into consideration that this is the
thread for mewtwo, so people will defend their thoughts on it eisenherz:p

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
It's not an opinion...

Mewtwo can beat Lucario...

You really have never played Pokemon, have you?
Wow... quick reply. All I did was refresh the page, and I get yet another arrogant Mewtwo fanboy who thinks everything he says is fact. Since you're all powerful and seem to know everything, please tell me who's going to win the Michigan - Ohio State game this weekend. I'm dying to know.

It's obvious that I hate Mewtwo, but if you want to get technical, Mewtwo can't beat Lucario, simply because it's uber, and not legal in competitive battling. Lugia can destroy it by the way, so don't go blabbering about it being "teh b35t p0k3m4n ev4r!11!".

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wow... quick reply. All I did was refresh the page, and I get yet another arrogant Mewtwo fanboy who thinks everything he says is fact. Since you're all powerful and seem to know everything, please tell me who's going to win the Michigan - Ohio State game this weekend. I'm dying to know.

It's obvious that I hate Mewtwo, but if you want to get technical, Mewtwo can't beat Lucario, simply because it's uber, and not legal in competitive battling. Lugia can destroy it by the way, so don't go blabbering about it being "teh b35t p0k3m4n ev4r!11!".
Yeah, my only point was that Mewtwo could beat Lucario...

You really don't have to be a ******* about everything

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
you didn't defend Lucario so much as come into the MEWTWO thread and tell us how much better Lucario is than Mewtwo.

your first post here was "Lucario > Mewtwo" in response to someone who posted 20 pages ago and is clearly an idiot.

.....thats not an opinion. its pretty much generally accepted that Mewtwo is better, he is a legendary after all. I'm not trying to slander Lucario at all, Mewtwo is a better pokemon though.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
you didn't defend Lucario so much as come into the MEWTWO thread and tell us how much better Lucario is than Mewtwo.

your first post here was "Lucario > Mewtwo" in response to someone who posted 20 pages ago and is clearly an idiot.

.....thats not an opinion. its pretty much generally accepted that Mewtwo is better, he is a legendary after all. I'm not trying to slander Lucario at all, Mewtwo is a better pokemon though.
You've got your personal tastes and I've got mine, and if you want to know who sparked this whole thing, it was IsmaR with his "**** lucario" comment. I wouldn't have replied if it weren't for that.

Also, I don't see any Lucario fans making threads that diss Mewtwo, like the_Sandman's thread that was ridiculously stupid, and did nothing but insult Lucario with poorly drawn images.

That was the single dumbest thing I have ever heard. And I'm talking about a span of 19 years here. Seriously...wow!
Whatever. I'm not wasting anymore of my valuable time on some punk such as yourself. I need to get some sleep. Goodbye.

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
You've got your personal tastes and I've got mine, and if you want to know who sparked this whole thing, it was IsmaR with his "**** lucario" comment. I wouldn't have replied if it weren't for that.
take a bit of ****ing responsibility dude. ok, so he upset you, you could've tried acting mature (like Ismar has now done, and apologized to you) instead of.....well, doing all that dumb sh*t you did. monopoly, lucario's urine......wft man?

Also, I don't see any Lucario fans making threads that diss Mewtwo, like the_Sandman's thread that was ridiculously stupid, and did nothing but insult Lucario with poorly drawn images.
how is that relevant? he's not here, and i agree he shouldn't have done that. your point?

Whatever. I'm not wasting anymore of my valuable time on some punk such as yourself. I need to get some sleep. Goodbye.
valuable, yea.... ok.....

I was actually being serious. I still can't wrap my head around how that was supposed justify anything. You said Mewtwo can't beat Lucario because he can't be used in tournaments. Yes, well apperantly that means nobody uses Mewtwo at all because competitive battling is the only way to battle (sarcsasm). And punk? How old are you, 60?

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
I was actually being serious. I still can't wrap my head around how that was supposed justify anything. You said Mewtwo can't beat Lucario because he can't be used in tournaments. Yes, well apperantly that means nobody uses Mewtwo at all because competitive battling is the only way to battle (sarcsasm). And punk? How old are you, 60?

Worse things to say crossed my mind, but I kind of don't wanna get banned.

Once again, we go back to IsmeR's "**** lucario" comment. Yeah IsmeR, you apologized, and that's nice and all, but everyone else is still after me, all because I like Lucario. Admit it. You guys can't accept the fact that I don't like Mewtwo. IsmeR apologized, and it's over. Stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom