• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo reflector question

Vex47

Smash Rookie
Here's a rather nubbish question. I just wasn't sure and I don't have the game to test it myself. Do the projectiles the mewtwo reflects do damage if they hit your opponent? I have a friend who swears that when mewtwo's reflector reflects Samus fully-charged charge shot that Samus recieves no damage from it when it hits her. Is this true? Are other things that are reflected able to do damage? Thanks in advance.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
no, he doesn't reflect them as much as deflect them...they don't do damage.

Powershield instead ;)

Vex47

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the help everybody. And yeah, I think I messed up on what its called. Deflector. Will work on mypower shielding.

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
P-Shielding isn't that hard. The primary reason people would learn it is against Falco and his lasers, and then from there your skill grows.

D A R K FORCE

Smash Cadet
actually the reflector on m2 will hit an opponant if playing team battles. For example if samus sends a fully charged blast at m2 and he deflects it; it won't damage samus but it will damage samus's team mate (lets say marth). I think it also would damage your own teammate if he got in the way but I'm not sure on that.

shallow33

Smash Rookie
do link's bombs hit him when reflected? because i think he can get hit by his own bombs =/ could be wrong about that though.

Top Bottom